Questioning The Intangible Versus Questioning the Tangible

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-01-2017, 04:42 AM
RE: Questioning The Intangible Versus Questioning the Tangible
(12-01-2017 04:12 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(12-01-2017 01:20 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Within each and every mind on this planet is a gold mine, a treasure just waiting to be found. Even yours and morondog's.

Show us the great treasure that is in that mind of yours then, oh wise one Dodgy

He already shown it and has been found wanting.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Szuchow's post
12-01-2017, 04:45 AM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2017 04:55 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(11-01-2017 09:07 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Sorry mate, but the only thing that doubling down on your sarcasm does is prove his point even further. He's absolutely right that people who disagree with the popular views on this forum get mocked, belittled, insulted and ganged up on at every turn.

Great. Then WTF are you doing here ?
Your term as self-appointed church-lady doing this *morally superior* schtick expired.
So you actually have nothing to contribute ? You just throw rocks from the peanut gallery ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
12-01-2017, 04:49 AM
(12-01-2017 04:42 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(12-01-2017 04:12 AM)morondog Wrote:  Show us the great treasure that is in that mind of yours then, oh wise one Dodgy

He already shown it and has been found wanting.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
12-01-2017, 04:58 AM
This thread is about the tangible fruit squad, right ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
12-01-2017, 06:26 AM
(12-01-2017 03:52 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Observation.

I might really suck at persuasion. Which is also the word I was getting at, persuade, you persuade them to get on the plane.

You expect to teach us?

You, who can't comprehend the difference between a conspiracy (such as the Lincoln Assassination) and a conspiracy theory (Bush did 9/11). Drinking Beverage

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 5 users Like Fatbaldhobbit's post
12-01-2017, 06:35 AM
Pro Tip.

If you break a bone, don't put ice on it. Thumbsup

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
12-01-2017, 06:44 AM
(12-01-2017 06:26 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  
(12-01-2017 03:52 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Observation.

I might really suck at persuasion. Which is also the word I was getting at, persuade, you persuade them to get on the plane.

You expect to teach us?

You, who can't comprehend the difference between a conspiracy (such as the Lincoln Assassination) and a conspiracy theory (Bush did 9/11). Drinking Beverage

Another point about these douchebags with delusions of grandeur. They take it as given that we've been waiting in this forum for the coming of the Messiah to Teach Us The Right Path™, they come in with a blast of trumpets and a light from the sky, then when they get shot down they decide the problem is *us*, not them. Laugh out load

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 5 users Like morondog's post
12-01-2017, 07:14 AM
(12-01-2017 04:45 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Great. Then WTF are you doing here ?
Your term as self-appointed church-lady doing this *morally superior* schtick expired.
So you actually have nothing to contribute ? You just throw rocks from the peanut gallery ?
Thank you for providing further evidence in support of OP's argument.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
12-01-2017, 07:25 AM
(12-01-2017 07:14 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(12-01-2017 04:45 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Great. Then WTF are you doing here ?
Thank you for providing further evidence in support of OP's argument.

The OP had no "argument" and neither do you.
Just whining.
But thank you for further evidence of exactly what I said.

[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
12-01-2017, 07:57 AM
(12-01-2017 07:25 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  The OP had no "argument" and neither do you.
Just whining.
But thank you for further evidence of exactly what I said.
Your decision to attack me and belittle me as a "self-appointed church lady" instead of addressing the substance of my post perfectly illustrates what C_W was talking about earlier in this thread. If you want to prove that his argument (I suppose it's more of an observation, really) is wrong, you'll have to do more than just labeling it as whining.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]