Questioning The Intangible Versus Questioning the Tangible

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-01-2017, 12:49 AM (This post was last modified: 23-01-2017 01:09 AM by Celestial_Wonder.)
RE: Questioning The Intangible Versus Questioning the Tangible
(23-01-2017 12:41 AM)Banjo Wrote:  I think I speak for us all.

Yes!

Huh, so you're all conspiracy theorists now?

Let me put this in a way you guys will understand

You do get some aluminum oxide when you melt aluminum, however the amount you get is mostly insignificant and that is why the molten aluminum stays a nice silvery color in its molten form. What we see coming off of north tower is clearly a molten metal with an orange glow. Now nist doesn't mention it as being aluminum oxide, rather just as molten aluminum with impurities. But this fire has been raging for 40 minutes by now, firstly why does it take so long for the fire to melt or 'burn' the aluminum? If this is what we're seeing then at 1500 degrees the aluminum should have melted minutes after impact and proceeded to drip down long before it did. And as Chas said aluminum cans burn up in a regular old fire so this aluminum which has been on the ground for over half an hour in a fire that is burning at supposedly 1500 degrees from the jet fuel. Why does it to not burn up like that aluminum can?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-01-2017, 01:28 AM
(23-01-2017 12:33 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Well I mean I might not have, but whiskey has. Ergo it does strengthen my argument, significantly actually.

No, you have not provided ANY evidence.

Nothing, nix, nada.

To then say we have to prove the thing for which we have evidence (I.E. planes impacting buildings) is just a sh!t show of dishonest tactics.

Still after 30 something pages of you initially squirming about and avoiding direct conversation only to continue to evade and other wise spout nonsense would make it seem pointless to continue to engage with yourself.

Have a nice day.
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
23-01-2017, 01:33 AM
(23-01-2017 01:28 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  
(23-01-2017 12:33 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Well I mean I might not have, but whiskey has. Ergo it does strengthen my argument, significantly actually.

No, you have not provided ANY evidence.

Nothing, nix, nada.

To then say we have to prove the thing for which we have evidence (I.E. planes impacting buildings) is just a sh!t show of dishonest tactics.

Still after 30 something pages of you initially squirming about and avoiding direct conversation only to continue to evade and other wise spout nonsense would make it seem pointless to continue to engage with yourself.

Have a nice day.

Yes run away with your tail between your legs! All shall know that this was the day the Conspiracy theorists triumphed over the irrational!

I also think you are misinterpreting the events that happened during the discussion. I am in full agreement that the planes hit the buildings, I believe it was someone else who brought that up in an effort to disparage my position.
23-01-2017, 01:37 AM
(23-01-2017 01:33 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Yes run away with your tail between your legs! All shall know that this was the day the Conspiracy theorists triumphed over the irrational!

Laugh out load

No

If you wish to post inflammatory comments, fine.

I'll simply cut and post something along the lines of "Show me the evidence."

Or, perhaps, think of you as nothing more than a sock of some disgruntled former poster?

Consider

Your choice.

(23-01-2017 01:33 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  I also think you are misinterpreting the events that happened during the discussion. I am in full agreement that the planes hit the buildings, I believe it was someone else who brought that up in an effort to disparage my position.

So, the planes impacted the buildings. Why then does there need to be your particular explanation of events?

Consider
23-01-2017, 01:38 AM
You are a crazy person.

At no point have you approached reality. You still have the chemistry and the terms dead wrong, while chortling about your victory.

I feel nothing but pity for you.

And for myself, for wasting my time on your drivel.

So go, now, crazy person, and declare again that you have "won" because I left in disgust and derision.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
23-01-2017, 01:41 AM
(23-01-2017 01:33 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  All shall know that this was the day the Conspiracy theorists triumphed over the irrational!

Sure.

[Image: 64295898.jpg?1461467846]

Man, with all that JAQing off, your arms must be tired.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
23-01-2017, 01:48 AM (This post was last modified: 23-01-2017 01:55 AM by Celestial_Wonder.)
(23-01-2017 01:38 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  You are a crazy person.

At no point have you approached reality. You still have the chemistry and the terms dead wrong, while chortling about your victory.

I feel nothing but pity for you.

And for myself, for wasting my time on your drivel.

So go, now, crazy person, and declare again that you have "won" because I left in disgust and derision.

Chortling is exactly how I would describe it.

Peebothuhul, Rocket, you guys are good guys, but you're terrible at debating something.

(23-01-2017 01:41 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(23-01-2017 01:33 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  All shall know that this was the day the Conspiracy theorists triumphed over the irrational!

Sure.

[Image: 64295898.jpg?1461467846]

Man, with all that JAQing off, your arms must be tired.

Not really, I've gained some pretty sweet biceps though.

(23-01-2017 01:37 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  
(23-01-2017 01:33 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Yes run away with your tail between your legs! All shall know that this was the day the Conspiracy theorists triumphed over the irrational!

Laugh out load

No

If you wish to post inflammatory comments, fine.

I'll simply cut and post something along the lines of "Show me the evidence."

Or, perhaps, think of you as nothing more than a sock of some disgruntled former poster?

Consider

Your choice.
It was meant as a humorous joke. It probably sounded a lot funnier in my head than it did in yours.

I imagined it with this guy's voice.

Quote:So, the planes impacted the buildings. Why then does there need to be your particular explanation of events?

Consider

Well if I remember right he brought up something and I was just saying that yes even if something as obvious as the planes hitting the buildings it is something that we should still question even if we think its unlikely to be false.
23-01-2017, 01:53 AM
(23-01-2017 01:48 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Peebothuhul, Rocket, you guys are good guys, but you're terrible at debating something.

They got tired of the tedium of answering honestly someone like you who is a disingenuous lying fuck. That's hardly an indictment of their debating skills.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
23-01-2017, 01:55 AM
(23-01-2017 01:48 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Peebothuhul, Rocket, you guys are good guys, but you're terrible at debating something.

Debating?

Oh, I'm sorry, I was having a 'Conversation'.

The debating room is three doors down on the left, right next to the 'Have an argument' room.

Thumbsup

(23-01-2017 01:48 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  I was just saying that yes even if something as obvious as the planes hitting the buildings it is something that we should still question even if we think its unlikely to be false.

Right... so.

Your question conflates into a huge conspiracy. Something bigger than even building the goram pyramids.

Consider
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
23-01-2017, 01:56 AM (This post was last modified: 23-01-2017 02:06 AM by Celestial_Wonder.)
(23-01-2017 01:55 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  

Debating?

Oh, I'm sorry, I was having a 'Conversation'.

The debating room is three doors down on the left, right next to the 'Have an argument' room.

Thumbsup

I get it.

(23-01-2017 01:55 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Right... so.

Your question conflates into a huge conspiracy. Something bigger than even building the goram pyramids.

Consider

I didn't intend that to mean the destruction of the twin towers as well, but yes I can see how some people might think it unlikely for a conspiracy to be true, I myself however do not retain the same feelings regarding that. My process was a gradual change, being here where I am now it must seem like I'm asking you to swim an ocean, but to me it seems as though all I'm asking you to do is step across a small stream.