Questioning The Intangible Versus Questioning the Tangible

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-01-2017, 08:05 AM
RE: Questioning The Intangible Versus Questioning the Tangible
(23-01-2017 07:34 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(23-01-2017 06:41 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Because if he actually cared enough about the truth to the the actual work, he wouldn't be here spouting off like a jackass.

See, the truth is boring. Invented fantasy that makes Psikey/CW feel like he's special is faaar more fun. CW, the thing is though, you're not special, you're just stupid.

The Incredulous.

The Incredulous write off behavior that does not conform to the accepted standards imposed upon them by the authority as a desire to be special.

The Incredulous accept the commands of the authority as though it were gospel, and though their ancestors always warned them 'don't believe everything you see on tv' and 'history is written by the victors' and 'to whose benefit' they seem incapable of ever learning from their ancestors words of wisdom.

The Incredulous, they who will not be swayed, whatever excuse they can find to justify their beliefs they use. Out of all things which their heart desires, it desires to believe that which pleases them and they are never in agreement with something that displeases them.

For they are The Incredulous..

The 'truth' is boring? No morondog you and the others don't believe in something like that, you believe in whatever makes you feel comfortable. Boring is comfortable to you.

It would be a lot more uncomfortable to believe that your government was so corrupt that it would murder its own citizens just to justify the invasion of a foreign nation.

Scum.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-01-2017, 08:34 AM
The only thing I find incredulous is you.
So basically what you're saying is believe as I do because I said so. Frusty
23-01-2017, 08:54 AM
(23-01-2017 08:05 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  The 'truth' is boring? No morondog you and the others don't believe in something like that, you believe in whatever makes you feel comfortable. Boring is comfortable to you.

It would be a lot more uncomfortable to believe that your government was so corrupt that it would murder its own citizens just to justify the invasion of a foreign nation.

Scum.

Not my government, and the war in Iraq and Afghanistan was never something that I thought was a good thing, just the USA being the fucks that they always have been. But I don't see denialism of history as being of any value either. Fuck you, you tinfoil hat wearing cretin.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
23-01-2017, 08:57 AM
(23-01-2017 08:05 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  
(23-01-2017 07:34 AM)morondog Wrote:  See, the truth is boring. Invented fantasy that makes Psikey/CW feel like he's special is faaar more fun. CW, the thing is though, you're not special, you're just stupid.

The Incredulous.

The Incredulous write off behavior that does not conform to the accepted standards imposed upon them by the authority as a desire to be special.

The Incredulous accept the commands of the authority as though it were gospel, and though their ancestors always warned them 'don't believe everything you see on tv' and 'history is written by the victors' and 'to whose benefit' they seem incapable of ever learning from their ancestors words of wisdom.

The Incredulous, they who will not be swayed, whatever excuse they can find to justify their beliefs they use. Out of all things which their heart desires, it desires to believe that which pleases them and they are never in agreement with something that displeases them.

For they are The Incredulous..

The 'truth' is boring? No morondog you and the others don't believe in something like that, you believe in whatever makes you feel comfortable. Boring is comfortable to you.

Scum.

Yo dipshit.

Never assume malice when incompetence will suffice. Drinking Beverage

Even judging it by the surface alone, the premise that the Bush White House was incompetent is far more plausible than that they are responsible for the single largest conspiracy in human history. This is the federal government after all, but not only that, a Republican one. These are the fuckers who couldn't keep a few burglars in Watergate under wraps.

You are not special, just stupid. Not even uniquely stupid, your idiocy is quite pedestrian. We have a section of the forum full of tripe identical to yours.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
23-01-2017, 09:06 AM (This post was last modified: 23-01-2017 09:14 AM by Celestial_Wonder.)
(23-01-2017 08:54 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(23-01-2017 08:05 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  The 'truth' is boring? No morondog you and the others don't believe in something like that, you believe in whatever makes you feel comfortable. Boring is comfortable to you.

Scum.

Not my government, and the war in Iraq and Afghanistan was never something that I thought was a good thing, just the USA being the fucks that they always have been. But I don't see denialism of history as being of any value either. Fuck you, you tinfoil hat wearing cretin.

Cowards always dismiss the responsibility as someone else's. How terrible it must be to live in a world of fear. You can't even face reality. Disparage me all you want, if that is what it takes to settle your quaking heart.

(23-01-2017 08:34 AM)adey67 Wrote:  The only thing I find incredulous is you.
So basically what you're saying is believe as I do because I said so. Frusty

You already do that for the government. Far be it from me to intrude on that relationship of blind faith and devotion.

(23-01-2017 08:57 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Yo dipshit.

Never assume malice when incompetence will suffice. Drinking Beverage

Even judging it by the surface alone, the premise that the Bush White House was incompetent is far more plausible than that they are responsible for the single largest conspiracy in human history. This is the federal government after all, but not only that, a Republican one. These are the fuckers who couldn't keep a few burglars in Watergate under wraps.

You are not special, just stupid. Not even uniquely stupid, your idiocy is quite pedestrian. We have a section of the forum full of tripe identical to yours.

Yo naive

Never assume a retarded person is incapable of murder. Also you're forgetting one god damn thing, Bush doesn't have to be competent in all of this, but the CIA do and while presidential policies change the CIA has been the same since the Cold War. Do you think they're 'incompetent'?

But yeah sure you know, whatever excuse helps you not tremble in despair.
23-01-2017, 09:18 AM
Still no evidence, so you go with insults eh CW. You should be a fucking pastor. Go peddle your crap somewhere where people will buy it.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
23-01-2017, 09:21 AM
(23-01-2017 09:18 AM)morondog Wrote:  Still no evidence, so you go with insults eh CW. You should be a fucking pastor. Go peddle your crap somewhere where people will buy it.

Oh go fuck off you have all the evidence you need to come the conclusion of a conspiracy. Not my fault you're an incredulous scum. At least I can say I don't let my emotions cloud my judgment I'll take the truth however sweet or shit it might taste like.
23-01-2017, 09:21 AM
(23-01-2017 09:06 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Never assume a retarded person is incapable of murder. Also you're forgetting one god damn thing, Bush doesn't have to be competent in all of this, but the CIA do and while presidential policies change the CIA has been the same since the Cold War. Do you think they're 'incompetent'?

Then this is the same CIA that did the Bay of Pigs?

How many other times did they try to off Castro?

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
23-01-2017, 09:25 AM
(23-01-2017 09:21 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  
(23-01-2017 09:06 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Never assume a retarded person is incapable of murder. Also you're forgetting one god damn thing, Bush doesn't have to be competent in all of this, but the CIA do and while presidential policies change the CIA has been the same since the Cold War. Do you think they're 'incompetent'?

Then this is the same CIA that did the Bay of Pigs?

How many other times did they try to off Castro?

Yes and its the same CIA that toppled over dozens of governments around the world, assassinated countless people, and used its own population as test subjects for medical experiments without their consent. If you're going the route of subterfuge sometimes you're going to get caught, no one is perfect not even the CIA. But you're mistaken if you think for a minute that they're incompetent.
23-01-2017, 09:29 AM
(23-01-2017 09:21 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  
(23-01-2017 09:18 AM)morondog Wrote:  Still no evidence, so you go with insults eh CW. You should be a fucking pastor. Go peddle your crap somewhere where people will buy it.

Oh go fuck off you have all the evidence you need to come the conclusion of a conspiracy. Not my fault you're an incredulous scum. At least I can say I don't let my emotions cloud my judgment I'll take the truth however sweet or shit it might taste like.

Like I previously mentioned, believe what I believe because I said so. Facepalm