Questioning The Intangible Versus Questioning the Tangible

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-01-2017, 09:30 AM
RE: Questioning The Intangible Versus Questioning the Tangible
(23-01-2017 09:25 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  
(23-01-2017 09:21 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  Then this is the same CIA that did the Bay of Pigs?

How many other times did they try to off Castro?

Yes and its the same CIA that toppled over dozens of world governments, assassinated countless people, and used its own population as test subjects for medical experiments without their consent. If you're going the route of subterfuge sometimes you're going to get caught, no one is perfect not even the CIA. But you're mistaken if you think for a minute that they're incompetent.

You would be an expert on incompetence.

Did you decide where all the passengers on the planes went?
Did you figure out how the "thermite" got into the towers? 600 lbs wasn't it?
Did you uncover where the human remains they recovered from the Flight 93 crash site came from?
How many witnesses have you spoken to?
How many of the officials whose reports you dispute have you spoken to?

How many other conspiracy theories do you believe are real?

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Fatbaldhobbit's post
23-01-2017, 09:33 AM
(23-01-2017 09:29 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(23-01-2017 09:21 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Oh go fuck off you have all the evidence you need to come the conclusion of a conspiracy. Not my fault you're an incredulous scum. At least I can say I don't let my emotions cloud my judgment I'll take the truth however sweet or shit it might taste like.

Like I previously mentioned, believe what I believe because I said so. Facepalm

Well I would say go investigate the matter for yourself, but given the poor track record the people on this forum have for cross checking and double checking what they post, it probably wouldn't do you guys any good.
23-01-2017, 09:38 AM
(23-01-2017 09:30 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  
(23-01-2017 09:25 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Yes and its the same CIA that toppled over dozens of world governments, assassinated countless people, and used its own population as test subjects for medical experiments without their consent. If you're going the route of subterfuge sometimes you're going to get caught, no one is perfect not even the CIA. But you're mistaken if you think for a minute that they're incompetent.

You would be an expert on incompetence.

Did you uncover where the human remains they recovered from the Flight 93 crash site came from?

all irrelevant questions, the core of this conspiracy rests on the negligible effect of the jet fuel and the existence of thermite. Both which you have adequate evidence for.

when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth
23-01-2017, 09:43 AM
(23-01-2017 09:38 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  
(23-01-2017 09:30 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  You would be an expert on incompetence.

all irrelevant questions, the pendelum of this conspiracy rests on the negligible effect of the jet fuel and the existence of thermite. Both which you have adequate evidence for.

when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth

All of those questions are perfectly relevant, vitally relevant actually.

The jet fuel was enough to weaken the beams. That's all it took. It didn't have to melt them.

If you postulate thermite, you have to get it into the building and conceal it until use. It also had to be precisely placed. All of that was impossible.

You accuse us of not checking facts when you haven't done anything but regurgitate paranoid nonsense dredged up from the bowels of the internet.

Your ignorance does not count as evidence of a conspiracy.

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
23-01-2017, 09:55 AM
(23-01-2017 09:43 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  
(23-01-2017 09:38 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  all irrelevant questions, the pendelum of this conspiracy rests on the negligible effect of the jet fuel and the existence of thermite. Both which you have adequate evidence for.

All of those questions are perfectly relevant, vitally relevant actually.

The jet fuel was enough to weaken the beams. That's all it took. It didn't have to melt them.

If you postulate thermite, you have to get it into the building and conceal it until use. It also had to be precisely placed. All of that was impossible.

You accuse us of not checking facts when you haven't done anything but regurgitate paranoid nonsense dredged up from the bowels of the internet.

Your ignorance does not count as evidence of a conspiracy.

I already posted the math proving that the jet fuel weakening the beams is bullocks.

and as for the thermite they call it a controlled demolition and they do it all the time. All one would really have to do is pose as a team of janitors/cleaners/refurbishers and you're in.

As for the 600 lbs of thermite. What is 600 pounds compared to a 1 billion pound structure?

And as for your questions being irrelevant, they are just that, when you chop down a tree do you chop off all the little branches or do you go for the trunk?
23-01-2017, 10:01 AM
[Image: DSC_5593_zpsczvwzcq3.jpg]

23-01-2017, 10:33 AM
(23-01-2017 09:21 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  
(23-01-2017 09:18 AM)morondog Wrote:  Still no evidence, so you go with insults eh CW. You should be a fucking pastor. Go peddle your crap somewhere where people will buy it.

Oh go fuck off you have all the evidence you need to come the conclusion of a conspiracy. Not my fault you're an incredulous scum. At least I can say I don't let my emotions cloud my judgment I'll take the truth however sweet or shit it might taste like.

Rolleyes Evidence, fucker. You haven't got it. So you're the stupid dickhead here. Don't go throwing a tantrum just because you can't prove what you yourself claimed to be able to. Your exact words were "evidence as strong as that for evolution", and yet you never showed anything other than vague rambling.

Funny how things go hey, you started this thread whining about how nobody believed you, and look, we're right back where we started. "Incredulous scum" huh? Has a nice ring to it. Too bad it's just you and your sour grapes at not being adored as the eminent historian/philosopher/exposer of government lies that you believe yourself to be.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post
23-01-2017, 11:30 AM (This post was last modified: 23-01-2017 11:36 AM by adey67.)
(23-01-2017 10:33 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(23-01-2017 09:21 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Oh go fuck off you have all the evidence you need to come the conclusion of a conspiracy. Not my fault you're an incredulous scum. At least I can say I don't let my emotions cloud my judgment I'll take the truth however sweet or shit it might taste like.

Rolleyes Evidence, fucker. You haven't got it. So you're the stupid dickhead here. Don't go throwing a tantrum just because you can't prove what you yourself claimed to be able to. Your exact words were "evidence as strong as that for evolution", and yet you never showed anything other than vague rambling.

Funny how things go hey, you started this thread whining about how nobody believed you, and look, we're right back where we started. "Incredulous scum" huh? Has a nice ring to it. Too bad it's just you and your sour grapes at not being adored as the eminent historian/philosopher/exposer of government lies that you believe yourself to be.
I'm a simple chap without education in physics chemistry and math beyond the basics so one would have thought I would be ideal fodder and easy to convince that I need to be worshipping and massaging CWs ego, especially as his theories are soooo irrefutable and based in the aromatic glaze of ultimate truth.
Wrong, I as the closest here to a person of average intelligence( that's being generous BTW) am utterly unconvinced by the outrageous claims. If your claims are so amazingly irrefutable and obvious and yet I see them as a load of shit, isn't that your fault ? These claims are bollocks the reason for the continuation of an exchange is to be sure forum lurkers many who are youngsters are not swayed by barrels of pigs excrement, and saying that I am proud to fight this pervasive cancer is an understatement.
23-01-2017, 12:11 PM
(23-01-2017 11:30 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(23-01-2017 10:33 AM)morondog Wrote:  Rolleyes Evidence, fucker. You haven't got it. So you're the stupid dickhead here. Don't go throwing a tantrum just because you can't prove what you yourself claimed to be able to. Your exact words were "evidence as strong as that for evolution", and yet you never showed anything other than vague rambling.

I'm a simple chap without education in physics chemistry and math beyond the basics so one would have thought I would be ideal fodder and easy to convince that I need to be worshipping and massaging CWs ego, especially as his theories are soooo irrefutable and based in the aromatic glaze of ultimate truth.
Wrong, I as the closest here to a person of average intelligence( that's being generous BTW) am utterly unconvinced by the outrageous claims. If your claims are so amazingly irrefutable and obvious and yet I see them as a load of shit, isn't that your fault ? These claims are bollocks the reason for the continuation of an exchange is to be sure forum lurkers many who are youngsters are not swayed by barrels of pigs excrement, and saying that I am proud to fight this pervasive cancer is an understatement.

Don't do yourself down amigo, you're a sharp lad Wink

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
23-01-2017, 01:39 PM
Hmmm... my reply post seems to have been lost amongst the deluge... Consider

(23-01-2017 02:29 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  That it's obviously the result of thermite.

So, again, we are back to thermite.

Step 1:

Explain how it got there.

(23-01-2017 02:29 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  The molten slag at ground zero,

There was much falling, collapsing, fires, burning and other destruction. Something being heated to melting is not weird/strange.

(23-01-2017 02:29 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  The molten metal dripping from the twin towers (be it aluminum oxide or molten steel),

See above.

(23-01-2017 02:29 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  The lack of the role of the jet fuel (which I have a link to the math for if you wish to see it).

You are the only one, so far, who does not accept the energy density of kerosene Vs thermite.

As in, as stated, it takes less kerosene to create the energy to meet the failure point of steel then it does thermite to destroy (That's what the thermite has to do.

Thermite, in contact with the steel structure of the buildings. At specific junctures. At a specific timing. Also, the thermite has to survive the impact of the planes into the buildings.

Do you see how your proposition just keeps adding problems?

(23-01-2017 02:29 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  There simply isn't any other alternative peebothuhul.

No, you are the one presenting the alternative.

I am accepting that, on the day in question, a plane impacted each of the towers (Plus two other events) and that those aircraft's impacts and other energy introduced into the structure was enough to eventually (As in not immediately upon impact) lead to the collapse of said structure.

So far. When ever you have proposed your alternative there then follows a whole land-slide of other things that you then have to additionally accounted for.

Also
(23-01-2017 10:01 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  Did you decide where all the passengers on the planes went?

Since these are all information that must also be accounted for in your hypothesis C_W.