Questioning The Intangible Versus Questioning the Tangible

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-01-2017, 05:54 AM
RE: Questioning The Intangible Versus Questioning the Tangible
(24-01-2017 05:44 AM)Banjo Wrote:  This has now devolved into a discussion about the twin towers???

Yep, welcome to Cosmic_Wankstain's Circus of Credulity. Would you like one ticket or two?

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
24-01-2017, 05:56 AM
(24-01-2017 05:54 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Yep, welcome to Cosmic_Wankstain's Circus of Credulity. Would you like one ticket or two?

I'll give it a miss, mate.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
24-01-2017, 05:56 AM
(23-01-2017 12:11 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(23-01-2017 11:30 AM)adey67 Wrote:  I'm a simple chap without education in physics chemistry and math beyond the basics so one would have thought I would be ideal fodder and easy to convince that I need to be worshipping and massaging CWs ego, especially as his theories are soooo irrefutable and based in the aromatic glaze of ultimate truth.
Wrong, I as the closest here to a person of average intelligence( that's being generous BTW) am utterly unconvinced by the outrageous claims. If your claims are so amazingly irrefutable and obvious and yet I see them as a load of shit, isn't that your fault ? These claims are bollocks the reason for the continuation of an exchange is to be sure forum lurkers many who are youngsters are not swayed by barrels of pigs excrement, and saying that I am proud to fight this pervasive cancer is an understatement.

Don't do yourself down amigo, you're a sharp lad ;)
Thanks mate, I need to work on my phraseology though looking back on my post the casual observer might construe that I'm suggesting everyone else is below average intelligence which was absolutely not my intention quite the reverse.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
24-01-2017, 05:58 AM
CW has below average intelligence.

There. I said it.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
24-01-2017, 05:59 AM
(24-01-2017 05:54 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(24-01-2017 05:44 AM)Banjo Wrote:  This has now devolved into a discussion about the twin towers???

Yep, welcome to Cosmic_Wankstain's Circus of Credulity. Would you like one ticket or two?
I'll take a ticket as long as I can throw eggs at him Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
24-01-2017, 06:04 AM
(24-01-2017 05:59 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(24-01-2017 05:54 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Yep, welcome to Cosmic_Wankstain's Circus of Credulity. Would you like one ticket or two?
I'll take a ticket as long as I can throw eggs at him Big Grin

We cannot officially condone the throwing of eggs, much like how a movie theater cannot condone the bringing in of outside food and drinks. But when has that ever stopped people smuggling food into theaters, right?

24-01-2017, 06:05 AM
Fuck this. Let's make it interesting.

Whose thighs would you like to wear as headphones?

Banjo.
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
24-01-2017, 06:07 AM
(24-01-2017 06:04 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(24-01-2017 05:59 AM)adey67 Wrote:  I'll take a ticket as long as I can throw eggs at him Big Grin

We cannot officially condone the throwing of eggs, much like how a movie theater cannot condone the bringing in of outside food and drinks. But when has that ever stopped people smuggling food into theaters, right?

Ok no eggs then, I can heckle him roundly though right ?
24-01-2017, 06:44 AM
(24-01-2017 06:05 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Fuck this. Let's make it interesting.

Whose thighs would you like to wear as headphones?

Toss up between Scarlett Johansson and Natalie Portman, with Portman hedging ever so slightly ahead because I'm less convinced she could scissor kick me to death.

[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
24-01-2017, 06:45 AM
(24-01-2017 06:07 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(24-01-2017 06:04 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  We cannot officially condone the throwing of eggs, much like how a movie theater cannot condone the bringing in of outside food and drinks. But when has that ever stopped people smuggling food into theaters, right?

Ok no eggs then, I can heckle him roundly though right ?

But of course.