Questioning The Intangible Versus Questioning the Tangible

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-01-2017, 08:44 AM
RE: Questioning The Intangible Versus Questioning the Tangible
(25-01-2017 08:27 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Morondog Chas and myself have been mentioning the possibility for a few pages now, no denial or even a response to those posts, I'm suspicious especially bearing in mind that a different ip address does not preclude the possibility of sockishness.

Different IP addresses mean nothing. One can easily set up a VPN, use the Tor browser, install extensions in Chrome or Firefox or whatever that will generate a false IP, etc etc.

Over the long term, though, it's very very difficult to change one's use of language from one's normal way of speaking (or writing). We use linguistic patterns that are familiar to us and use them all the time.

I haven't gone through C_W's or Psikey's posts to look for patterns - because, frankly, I simply don't care about him/her one way or another - but if they are the same person the patterns will begin to show themselves.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-01-2017, 08:48 AM
(25-01-2017 08:44 AM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  
(25-01-2017 08:27 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Morondog Chas and myself have been mentioning the possibility for a few pages now, no denial or even a response to those posts, I'm suspicious especially bearing in mind that a different ip address does not preclude the possibility of sockishness.

Different IP addresses mean nothing. One can easily set up a VPN, use the Tor browser, install extensions in Chrome or Firefox or whatever that will generate a false IP, etc etc.

Over the long term, though, it's very very difficult to change one's use of language from one's normal way of speaking (or writing). We use linguistic patterns that are familiar to us and use them all the time.

I haven't gone through C_W's or Psikey's posts to look for patterns - because, frankly, I simply don't care about him/her one way or another - but if they are the same person the patterns will begin to show themselves.

Good point mate, I too have been looking for patterns and to be fair I haven't seen anything conclusive yet
25-01-2017, 08:54 AM
(25-01-2017 08:48 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Good point mate, I too have been looking for patterns and to be fair I haven't seen anything conclusive yet

Does stupidity count?

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
25-01-2017, 09:41 AM
(25-01-2017 08:54 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  
(25-01-2017 08:48 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Good point mate, I too have been looking for patterns and to be fair I haven't seen anything conclusive yet

Does stupidity count?

Only if I'm wrong.

But I do not think that being wrong exactly makes one stupid. Certainly you guys aren't stupid, perhaps just misguided, you're certainly better than falling for a ploy by a corrupt government that doesn't deserve neither your respect or trust. It does surprise me a great deal that despite many people not liking the government they still trust the government.

Its like believing a compulsive liar.

A truly strange phenomenon.
25-01-2017, 09:43 AM
(25-01-2017 08:38 AM)skyking Wrote:  Please explain to us the unique design elements of the twin towers. Features not found in other tall structures. How were they different? If you have studied it so much, you have that answer ready.
25-01-2017, 09:52 AM
(25-01-2017 09:43 AM)skyking Wrote:  
(25-01-2017 08:38 AM)skyking Wrote:  Please explain to us the unique design elements of the twin towers. Features not found in other tall structures. How were they different? If you have studied it so much, you have that answer ready.

If you wish to make that case you should bring it up, but there is probably not much that will sway me to disbelieve this conspiracy based on the architectural style of the twin towers. Especially when they were designed to withstand a 707. The difference between a 707 and a 767 being marginal.
25-01-2017, 09:57 AM
At work.

(25-01-2017 09:41 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Only if I'm wrong.

But I do not think that being wrong exactly makes one stupid. Certainly you guys aren't stupid, perhaps just misguided, you're certainly better than falling for a ploy by a corrupt government that doesn't deserve neither your respect or trust. It does surprise me a great deal that despite many people not liking the government they still trust the government.

But.... here's the thing.

1)It wasn't my government.

.2)The science of the forensics involved shouldn't care about any government.

As for the "Compulsive liar"jibe? Consider

Again if people are having a hard time understanding your points, are asking you questions for clarification to which you refuse such clarification?

You are making/proposing the hypothesis.

We aren't and can not read your mind leaving words the only recourse.
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
25-01-2017, 09:59 AM
(25-01-2017 09:57 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  At work.

(25-01-2017 09:41 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Only if I'm wrong.

But.... here's the thing.

1)It wasn't my government.

.2)The science of the forensics involved shouldn't care about any government.

As for the "Compulsive liar"jibe? Consider

Again if people are having a hard time understanding your points, are asking you questions for clarification to which you refuse such clarification?

You are making/proposing the hypothesis.

We aren't and can not read your mind leaving words the only recourse.

Not all liars are governments, but all governments are liars.

I will have to make a thread later down the line with all the math and information that I have accumulated from debating this with you guys. The thread will be in a more concise manner, as this thread was never intended to go into an actual conspiracy.
25-01-2017, 10:01 AM
so it is your contention that thermite was used to somehow cut columns like this and bring down the building, similar to a controlled demolition?
[Image: 54-1440172178.jpg]
25-01-2017, 10:04 AM (This post was last modified: 25-01-2017 10:07 AM by Celestial_Wonder.)
(25-01-2017 10:01 AM)skyking Wrote:  so it is your contention that thermite was used to somehow cut columns like this and bring down the building, similar to a controlled demolition?
[Image: 54-1440172178.jpg]

Those ones look a little bit smaller than what was used on the world trade centers... but otherwise yes.

And then there's the central steel beams...