Questioning The Intangible Versus Questioning the Tangible

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-01-2017, 10:04 AM
RE: Questioning The Intangible Versus Questioning the Tangible
At work.

(25-01-2017 09:59 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  
(25-01-2017 09:57 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  But.... here's the thing.

1)It wasn't my government.

.2)The science of the forensics involved shouldn't care about any government.

As for the "Compulsive liar"jibe? Consider

Again if people are having a hard time understanding your points, are asking you questions for clarification to which you refuse such clarification?

You are making/proposing the hypothesis.

We aren't and can not read your mind leaving words the only recourse.

Not all liars are governments, but all governments are liars.

I will have to make a thread later down the line with all the math and information that I have accumulated from debating this with you guys. The thread will be in a more concise manner, as this thread was never intended to go into an actual conspiracy.

This reply does not actually address or answer the points I raised.

Why should other governments act complicity in such actions? Which is what you are also implying with your comments.

Unless you have a diminished sense of what happens beyond your borders?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-01-2017, 10:13 AM
(25-01-2017 10:04 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  
(25-01-2017 10:01 AM)skyking Wrote:  so it is your contention that thermite was used to somehow cut columns like this and bring down the building, similar to a controlled demolition?
[Image: 54-1440172178.jpg]

Those ones look a little bit smaller than what was used on the world trade centers... but otherwise yes.

of course, that is just an example I grabbed.
25-01-2017, 10:15 AM
(25-01-2017 09:52 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  
(25-01-2017 09:43 AM)skyking Wrote:  

If you wish to make that case you should bring it up, but there is probably not much that will sway me to disbelieve this conspiracy based on the architectural style of the twin towers. Especially when they were designed to withstand a 707. The difference between a 707 and a 767 being marginal.

Construction of the towers began in the mid 1960s and the plans were drawn up in the early 1960s. There was a small concern about planes hitting the towers since they're so tall and nothing had been built that tall before.

However what you neglect to consider, no one speculated that a pilot would fly into the towers at full throttle on purpose. They considered that a pilot going off course might wing the buildings but they assumed a pilot would actually try to avoid it.

(25-01-2017 09:59 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  I will have to make a thread later down the line with all the math and information that I have accumulated from debating this with you guys.

No, you won't. It stays here and if you start a new thread on this topic it will be merged with this thread and you'll face a consequence.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
25-01-2017, 10:15 AM
(25-01-2017 10:04 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  At work.

(25-01-2017 09:59 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Not all liars are governments, but all governments are liars.

I will have to make a thread later down the line with all the math and information that I have accumulated from debating this with you guys. The thread will be in a more concise manner, as this thread was never intended to go into an actual conspiracy.

This reply does not actually address or answer the points I raised.

Why should other governments act complicity in such actions? Which is what you are also implying with your comments.

*sigh*

Peebothuhul that is a conversation for another day.
25-01-2017, 10:16 AM
Never paid attention to this thread until now and holy shit... there are brain cells I will never get back.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
25-01-2017, 10:20 AM
(25-01-2017 10:15 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(25-01-2017 09:52 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  If you wish to make that case you should bring it up, but there is probably not much that will sway me to disbelieve this conspiracy based on the architectural style of the twin towers. Especially when they were designed to withstand a 707. The difference between a 707 and a 767 being marginal.

Construction of the towers began in the mid 1960s and the plans were drawn up in the early 1960s. There was a small concern about planes hitting the towers since they're so tall and nothing had been built that tall before.

However what you neglect to consider, no one speculated that a pilot would fly into the towers at full throttle on purpose. They considered that a pilot going off course might wing the buildings but they assumed a pilot would actually try to avoid it.

(25-01-2017 09:59 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  I will have to make a thread later down the line with all the math and information that I have accumulated from debating this with you guys.

No, you won't. It stays here and if you start a new thread on this topic it will be merged with this thread and you'll face a consequence.

Mama this thread is off topic, it was never meant to facilitate a debate nor was it meant to be about any specific conspiracy theory.

Also the planes were only going cruise speed.

Also.

Airplane impact tests conducted by WTC structural engineers during the design of the Twin Towers used the Boeing 707, which was one of the largest passenger jets in the world at the time. The results of the test, carried out early in 1964, calculated that the towers would handle the impact of a 707 traveling at 600 mph without collapsing.
(25-01-2017 10:16 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  Never paid attention to this thread until now and holy shit... there are brain cells I will never get back.

Yeah jdog I've had to put up with quite a lot in here I to miss the brain cells I had at the start of this.
25-01-2017, 10:25 AM
At work.

(25-01-2017 10:15 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  
(25-01-2017 10:04 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  This reply does not actually address or answer the points I raised.

*sigh*

If your lack of sufficient engagement in this thread is any indication, then I see little hope for the future. No
25-01-2017, 10:27 AM
(25-01-2017 10:20 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  
(25-01-2017 10:15 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Construction of the towers began in the mid 1960s and the plans were drawn up in the early 1960s. There was a small concern about planes hitting the towers since they're so tall and nothing had been built that tall before.

Mama this thread is off topic, it was never meant to facilitate a debate nor was it meant to be about any specific conspiracy theory.

Also the planes were only going cruise speed.

Also.

Airplane impact tests conducted by WTC structural engineers during the design of the Twin Towers used the Boeing 707, which was one of the largest passenger jets in the world at the time. The results of the test, carried out early in 1964, calculated that the towers would handle the impact of a 707 traveling at 600 mph without collapsing.
(25-01-2017 10:16 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  Never paid attention to this thread until now and holy shit... there are brain cells I will never get back.

Yeah jdog I've had to put up with quite a lot in here I to miss the brain cells I had at the start of this.

That explains why you seem to be out of them.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
25-01-2017, 10:29 AM
(25-01-2017 10:25 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  At work.

(25-01-2017 10:15 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  *sigh*

If your lack of sufficient engagement in this thread is any indication, then I see little hope for the future. No

If we discussed what I wanted to discuss that would take us from 'national conspiracy' to 'international conspiracy' which is a subject I do not believe many of the denizens on this forum can yet fathom.

(25-01-2017 10:27 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  That explains why you seem to be out of them.

To be perfectly honest I do kind of like a good debate, its like sharpening your mind.
25-01-2017, 10:35 AM
At work.

(25-01-2017 10:29 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  
(25-01-2017 10:25 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  If your lack of sufficient engagement in this thread is any indication, then I see little hope for the future. No

If we discussed what I wanted to discuss that would take us from 'national conspiracy' to 'international conspiracy' which is a subject I do not believe many of the denizens on this forum can yet fathom.

I must admit, outside of a James Bond novel, I've always wondered exactly 'How' a super international conspiracy was supposed to work. Consider

That you are the one that keeps bringing up different context with almost every seeming post might be why the thread rambles so?