Questioning The Intangible Versus Questioning the Tangible

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-01-2017, 08:29 PM
RE: Questioning The Intangible Versus Questioning the Tangible
*sigh* Wrong time to head outta town for a few days, come back and the stupid has festered. Now CW while I address you in this posts I can assure you I am not talking for your sake. Feel free to continue beigna dishoenst evasive cutn who never adresses peopel actual points. Cheers.

(21-01-2017 01:11 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  No whiskey. You don't get aluminum oxide just by having a hot fire that's how you get 'molten' aluminum
I don't feel a need to belabor the point as this claim has already been debunked by several people, most notably RocketSurgeon7.

(22-01-2017 07:03 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Also I'm not claiming that the molten metal that was dripping from the twin towers was aluminum, I still think its molten steel. Whiskey is the one who thinks its aluminum.
Actually no I have not said that I think it's aluminum. I've said that it's a more likely explanation that melted aluminum, mixed with aluminum oxide and other debris, poured out of the WTC towers. I was arguing against your instance that it can't possibly be aluminum, the main thrust of your assertion being because PURE Aluminum heated to it's melting point is not that colour.
I countered by pointing out it is not pure aluminum as there is physically no way it could possibly be pure aluminum given that airplanes are not made of pure aluminum and the amount of debris in the building. Also, it wouldn't keep it's solid state colour if you heated it several hundred additional degrees over its melting point which most people don't do when they are pouring aluminum because why would you need to? It's silver but only at the lowest temperatures of it's melting point.

I'll also point out we only see this "molten metal" coming from one corner of one tower and it's ......the exact same corner where most of the aluminum from the plane would have ended up on impact. Funny that.

So my position is molten aluminum, mixed with debris, (of which we have everything we need in that exact part of the building) is a far more likely explanation than sneaky jews planted thermite to melt steel. This is made even more likely by magnitudes given that you have provided no evidence of thermite being planted, no evidence supporting your assertion of who did it, no evidence of how they did, no actual evidence of why they did, and a complete lack of supporting evidence in the rubble of the towers. Things we would expect to see from the amount of thermite it would take to demolish a building that size are nowhere to be found.

My hypothisis only requires materials and conditions that we KNOW were present in the EXACT place the thing in question occurred, and your hypothesis requires a planet-spanning CIA lead Israeli conspiracy with utterly no corroborating evidence.

(22-01-2017 07:03 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  And you guys were talking about burning aluminum in which case there wouldn't be any molten metal dripping from the sides of the north tower.
No, I said that the aluminum as it was engulfed by the fire in the building would have oxidized (creating aluminum oxide) which would have been present in the liquid aluminum once it reached it's melting point, which would have mixed with the hundreds of assorted kinds of debris. This mixture would not be PURE ALUMINUM, which would have been heated to several hundred degrees past its melting point, thus making it completely consistent with what we see in the evidence.

No need to blame any jews for it ya cunt. Drinking Beverage

(22-01-2017 09:18 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  I've proven you all wrong....
No you really have not.

(22-01-2017 09:18 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  And whiskey the moment you said it could be aluminum oxide you forever turned the argument against your favor.
I never said what was falling out the window was aluminum oxide. You can read the above for a refutation of that silly fucking strawman.

(22-01-2017 09:18 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  If it is aluminum oxide (highly unlikely given its texture and form)
Have you wandered off into the land of delusion so far that you are going to claim you can tell the texture of something from low quality, colour-corrected, video shot hundreds of feet away?Drinking Beverage

(22-01-2017 09:18 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  what makes you think that its from the plane (a proven impossibility) against being from a thermitic reaction?
First off it's not an impossibility as aluminum form a jet will oxidize in response to an open flame just as well as any other kind of aluminum. Secondly, you can look above for why I think that's more plausible than your grand jew consperacy.
Yes, you DO get it from a thermitic reaction but it's not the ONLy place to get it and you also get other things from the reaction as well......things which were in total absence in the rubble of the WTC, especially to the extent we would need to find them if your hypothesis was accurate.

(22-01-2017 09:18 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  A rhetorical question, don't bother answering that because I'm not going to respond to it. Or you.
I don't need you to tell me you are going to ignore my responses when you have consistently failed to produce counter-arguments to 95% of my arguments across multiple topics. Ignoring and refusing to debate positions you don't have an answer to is your standard operating procedure. I don't need to be reminded.

(22-01-2017 09:18 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  I am just going to claim complete victory here.
Only someone as morally bankrupt, indoctrinated, and stupid as you could think that (unsuccessfully) arguing against A SINGLE point while ignoring multiple entire posts of full of arguments debunking your silly belief could count as "complete victory".

Just like in the other thread you ignore 95% of someones argument and then claim you have won. This is a textbook example of self-delusion.

(22-01-2017 09:55 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  The going about how the thermite is placed is an unnecessary route so long as you can prove that jet fuel couldn't bring down the towers
No, it is absolutely necessary. It's not one or the other, disproving one hypothesis does not automatically prove the other, this is a false dichotomy and a fallacy. For you to assert thermite as the cause and then not provide any physical evidence, no evidence of how it could have been placed, no evidence who placed it there is just monstrously lazy storytelling and an even more laughable explanation.

So yes, to posit that it was thermite you DO have to explain how it got there, because if you can't provide evidence of thermite then your explanation becomes increasingly less plausible. Your trying to hand wave away plot holes. AGAIN.

(22-01-2017 09:55 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  that the molten steel
You have not provided any evidence that what was falling from the towers was actually molten "steel". You haven't even offered a coherent narrative on how it even COULD be steel. You have asserted that "thermite did it!" and whenever anyone asks any relevant question to your assertion you say it doesn't matter and hand wave it away and that is not how a debate or an investigation works.

(22-01-2017 09:55 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  or aluminum oxide
[Image: giphy.gif]
I legitimately can not tell if you are trying to dishonestly strawman my position or if you are actually stupid enough to believe that I said it was just aluminum oxide falling from the window. You are a documented liar but you also have the reading comprehension of wilted lettuce so I can't tell.

(22-01-2017 09:55 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  so its obviously from a thermitic reaction.
No, that is not how it works. You NEED it to be thermite because it is, apparently, the ONLY evidence you have of your little lolconspiracy. So you have tried to frame it as a false dichotomy. You actually have to have evidence that it is thermite and you have to account for the logistics of how it got there even if you did. This is just an argument from personal incredulity.

(22-01-2017 09:55 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  So its not 'how it got there.' it is 'why is it there?'
Just like how when doing a murder investigation no one ever asks "how was this person killed?". Amirightguyz?Rolleyes

The how is VERY important because without it you have no way of explaining the presence of thermite and it's plausibility drops like a stone in the face of alternative hypotheses that DON'T have this problem.

(22-01-2017 09:55 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Same way with the oxidation of aluminum, if melting aluminum made aluminum oxide... well you understand the fallacy behind that.
[Image: giphy.gif]

(22-01-2017 09:55 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  The incredulous will continue being incredulous.
[Image: Extreme-Irony.gif]

(23-01-2017 12:33 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Well I mean I might not have, but whiskey has.
I have done no such thing. Oxidizing aluminum creates aluminum oxide, the fact aluminum oxide is a by-product of thermite is not evidence for thermite when you A) can't show ANY of the other byproducts of thermite consistent with the amount of thermite required and B) when you have tons of nearby aluminum BEING OXIDIZED BY THE FUCKING FIRE.

So no, for once you and I are on equal footing as we have both provided the same amount of evidence for thermite. ZERO.

(23-01-2017 12:33 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Its the other way around actually......
No it is fucking not, you couldn't even comprehend what i had written so the failure is 100% on you and your strawman.

(23-01-2017 12:49 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  however the amount you get is mostly insignificant and that is why the molten aluminum stays a nice silvery color in its molten form.
If you don't heat it up for several hundred degrees above it's melting point. And you don't have an entire buildings worth of debris melting, burning, and mixing with it.Hobo

(23-01-2017 12:49 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Now nist doesn't mention it as being aluminum oxide, rather just as molten aluminum with impurities.
IMPURITIES .......LIKE ALUMINUM OXIDE WHICH WAS MY ENTIRE POINT YOU TWAT!

(23-01-2017 12:49 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  But this fire has been raging for 40 minutes by now, firstly why does it take so long for the fire to melt or 'burn' the aluminum? If this is what we're seeing then at 1500 degrees the aluminum should have melted minutes after impact and proceeded to drip down long before it did.

It had pooled prior tot hat and when the floor sagged towards the window (which happened immediately before the spill starts) allowing the molten aluminum to flow out. This was literally covered in the NIST report...though something tells me you haven't actually read the report.

(23-01-2017 01:56 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  ... it must seem like I'm asking you to swim an ocean, but to me it seems as though all I'm asking you to do is step across a small stream.
What you are ACTUALLY doing is asking us to reject simple explanations with demonstrable evidence and the support of the vast vast vast VAST majority of peer-reviewed scientific analysis for.......an ludicrously more complex and convoluted narrative with no supporting evidence which goes against that peer-reviewed analysis and features a globe-spanning, multi-government conspiracy involving "the jews", the CIA, State Police, individual county coroners, and who knows what else.

We are to do all this and your best evidence (which in your mind is AS GOOD AS THE EVIDENCE FOR EVOLUTION!) is your own ignorance of metallurgy and thermal radiation? Is a bunch of shitty long debunked arguments you pulled off the internet from the echo chamber that is the tinfoil hat brigade?

[Image: ill-pass-gif.gif]

(23-01-2017 08:05 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  The Incredulous.....

Blah, blah, fucking blah with you kid.

You are a person telling a fucking story, calling other people incredulous for their insistence that you provide evidence for your little fairytale narrative, a narrative which you claimed had evidence as good as that for the theory of evolution.

Are you under the impression that evolutionary biology textbooks are just one page with "well it can't be creationism so it has to be evolution" and then assert that they don't need to provide any evidence in support of their theory at all? 'Cause it sounds like that is what you think.

(23-01-2017 09:06 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Also you're forgetting one god damn thing, Bush doesn't have to be competent in all of this, but the CIA do and while presidential policies change the CIA has been the same since the Cold War. Do you think they're 'incompetent'?
(23-01-2017 09:25 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Yes and its the same CIA that toppled over dozens of governments around the world, assassinated countless people, and used its own population as test subjects for medical experiments without their consent.

I like how when the accusation that the CIA is not competent enough to keep a conspiracy this magnitude a secret you counter with a list of a bunch of smaller secrets that they were not able to keep secret.

This is not a matter of incompetence, it's a matter of not being infallible. A decade and a half later and there has not been a single leak of any information is ludicrous in this day and age. You are not just positing a conspiracy you are positing a flawless leak-proof conspiracy and it's just laughable.
(23-01-2017 09:33 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Well I would say go investigate the matter for yourself, but given the poor track record the people on this forum have for cross checking and double checking what they post, it probably wouldn't do you guys any good.
What's the definition of taxes again?Drinking Beverage

Go fuck yourself.
(23-01-2017 09:38 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  all irrelevant questions,
"I don't have answers for these questions, as they don't fit neatly into my narrative, so I'm just going to brand them as irrelevant and evade answering them while claiming at a later date I already have."

(23-01-2017 09:55 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  I already posted the math proving that the jet fuel weakening the beams is bullocks.
The force of the plane hitting the building, as well as the initial pyroclast of the jet fuel, with a continuing inferno fueled by a chimney effect is enough to cause the steel to weaken to the point of eventual collapse. this has been demonstrated time and again in simulations and peer-reviewed studies.

If you are going to assert a jew conspiracy and explosives you better come with some damn strong evidence but what we get is...

(23-01-2017 09:55 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  and as for the thermite they call it a controlled demolition and they do it all the time.
All one would really have to do is pose as a team of janitors/cleaners/refurbishers and you're in.
...narrative storytelling, not to provide evidence, but to plug plot holes in your stupid pet theory. As I said before, conspiracy theory thinking is identified by the taking of disparate unconnected ideas and "facts" and weaving a narrative out of them. A thing you do NOT need to do if you have actual evidence.

(23-01-2017 09:55 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  And as for your questions being irrelevant, they are just that, when you chop down a tree do you chop off all the little branches or do you go for the trunk?
This isn't a fucking tree.

(23-01-2017 09:57 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  With all due respect peebothuhul you're chopping the tree down at the wrong end. You and fatbaldhobbit are asking questions that make you lose focus, there's only a few questions that need to be asked and answered and I have done that part as well as shared them with all of you. You and the others need to focus on the core, if you continue to muddy the water it will never be clear to you or anyone here.

Your little narrative has so many plot holes and loose ends that you can't tolerate anyone pulling one of those threads, so you try to force the conversation to be about what you want to talk about and ONLY what you want to talk about.

If the disappearing people and empty planes are not relevant then why do you bring it up earlier to try and gain ground in the debate? Seemed relevant when you could use it, now that it's to be used against you it's magically a distraction that will make us lose focus?

Dishonest. At an atomic level you are dishonest.

(24-01-2017 09:04 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  No it was the ensuing fires that are blamed for the structural failure of the twin towers...
No you dense mother fucker it was the combination of all factors that are blamed for the structural failure. You are trying to act that because the towers didn't fall down the second they were hit that the impact didn't have any lasting effect on it's structural integrity. This...this is just stuuuuuupid.

If you get shot in the kidney you don't die instantly but that doesn't mean the bullet didn't contribute to your blood loss and death you idiot.

(24-01-2017 09:04 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  The sprinkler system they had conveniently installed after the 1975 fire.
You...... think the sprinkler system was still operational at the impact site?
[Image: tumblr_mjb6m7iUp51qk4wk0o1_500.gif]
(24-01-2017 03:30 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  If the building was to collapse due to the plane it would have done so upon impact.
No.

(24-01-2017 03:30 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  The strength of the beams that were left over after the impact would still be as resilient as they were in 1975..
Given that no one was able to stop and check on their structural integrity we can just toss that assertion out into the street as the bald-faced lie that it is. Furthermore, given that you are trying to argue that "if it didn't fail on impact then they maintained 100% of their structural integrity" and because that is the stupidest thing I have heard in a while we can kick that assertion to death in said street.

(24-01-2017 03:30 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Your conclusion that the buildings fell due to the impact and the fire combined fail to take into account past experiences with the world trade center.
No they don't as a plane never flew into them making the comparison stupid as fuck.

(24-01-2017 03:30 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  The 1975 fire combined with the 1993 world trade center bomb.
Yes let us take two different events, separated by nearly 20 years, and compare them to a jet crash, the fireball of its fuel, and a raging office fire which all happened at the same time. Surely this won't be stupid in anyway. Rolleyes

(24-01-2017 03:30 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Give us very clear indicators at the structural integrity of the tower itself it is much stronger than you give it credit for.
No, this is a terrible comparison.

(24-01-2017 03:30 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Clearly the force of the impact didn't cause the towers to fall as it still stood for roughly 45 minutes after the impact.
Already debunked this bit of stupid. What sank the Titanic kid?

(24-01-2017 03:30 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Then all I've got to say is you're forgetting

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
No one forgot it, it has just already been debunked in this thread and you have had nothing to say about it.

(24-01-2017 03:30 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  No planes, and no jet fuel, just a regular old office fire......
And structural damage from tons of falling debris. Fucking hell your dishonesty is idiotic.
(25-01-2017 12:33 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Just went right around World Trade Center 7 didn't you? :T Just going to ignore it then? Seems to be what you're good at.

Motherfucker fuck you hahaha. You do not get to make statements like that after 2 threads on two different subjects where you ignore 95% of the arguments.

The complete lack of self-awareness is hilarious.

(25-01-2017 03:15 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Then saying that 'terrorists did it' is also not a sufficient answer.
Good thing there is a body of demonstrable evidence supporting this answer, something that your CIA-jew-whatever conspiracy doesn't have.

(25-01-2017 03:15 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Really though Evolution what I've done is called the process of elimination.
You have (well not actually) eliminated a single possibility, not ALL possibilities. What you call process of elimination, I call personal incredulity and a "god of the gaps" style argument.

(25-01-2017 03:15 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  We have eliminated the possibility that it was the plane which caused the towers to fall, and have even given evidence for thermite.
You have done neither.

(25-01-2017 03:15 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  So the North Tower can withstand a several hour long fire but WTC 7 can't?
That's what the science shows.

(25-01-2017 03:15 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  So WTC 7 can withstand the force of a collapsing building and share in the debris from an airliner and not collapse but the Twin Towers couldn't?
Getting hit by debris from an airliner crash is not the same as getting hit by an airliner you dishonest cunt.

(25-01-2017 03:15 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  So the Diesel tanks all piled up in one area can't burn long enough or hot enough to assist in the collapse of a building but a thin amount of jet fuel spread eagle on the floor can?
Ya it's almost like jet fuel can burn up to nearly 4 times as hot as diesel.

(25-01-2017 03:15 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  There are so many holes in this NIST theory my dear watson.
JAQing off all over the place doesn't actually dispute the findings and the math of the report you shitheel. The fact you don't want to accept the findings that disagree with your personal beliefs is not NIST's problem nor ours.

(25-01-2017 04:03 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  If someone is accused of murder, do you ask them if they murdered someone?

No.

You have never been interrogated by the police have you? Asking the suspect if they killed a person is the first step when you are trying to get a confession. It's not the ONLY step but yes police ask the suspect if they are the killer. How are you even alive right now?

(25-01-2017 04:03 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  NIST works for the government, if you ask the government for an explanation you're going to get an explanation because they're covering their asses.
Ha ha ha go fuck yourself. You actually have to show some evidence that this is happening and you have failed to do that. You can't just look at actual evidence, actual science, and throw it out cause you don't like the source you actually have to show where it is wrong.

(25-01-2017 04:03 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  What you're doing is called CONFIRMATION FUCKING BIAS.
ONLY IF YOU HAVE EVIDENCE THAT THE GOVERNMENT IS ACTUALLY COVERING IT'S ASS WHICH YOU FUCKING DON'T YOU DICKLESS FUCKTARD.

(25-01-2017 07:26 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  IF you were actually looking for thermite. Maybe it wouldn't be so invisible to you.

I, motherfucker, am ACTIVELY looking for thermite and did 6 years ago when I first dealt with this shit. I have found nothing that can't be accounted for without thermite, and I found nothing in the rubble that points to thermite let alone the amount that should be there given the thermite needed to do the job "like a controlled demolition".

It's both not needed to explain the events fo the day and we don't see what we should expect to see if thermite was involved. It's a fecking shit explanation and all it is is narrative fiction.

(25-01-2017 09:52 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Especially when they were designed to withstand a 707. The difference between a 707 and a 767 being marginal.
This is a dishonest oversimplification which was soundly debunked by RS76 so I won't get into it anymore. You are both wrong AND stupid.

That's enough for now, I need food. That was a lot of stupid to wade through. Good luck everyone!

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 9 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
26-01-2017, 09:44 PM
(25-01-2017 02:07 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  
(25-01-2017 01:42 PM)JHaysPE Wrote:  I was Licensed as a Professional Engineer in 1993, and continue to be so.

HA! is that all you got? A license as a professional engineer back in 1993?

[Image: aydwDyX_460s_zpswwvpqvyj.jpg]

He said that he has 24 years experience as an engineer.

Are you completely fucking stupid? Can you not read what is posted?

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 6 users Like Fatbaldhobbit's post
26-01-2017, 10:40 PM
Well written, WD. One additional question occurs to me, as a pilot:

Even assuming his premise, that an international Jewish conspiracy planted thermite in order to melt the beams that brought down the tower... how could they be certain which set of floors the airliners would hit?

You would have to liberally coat thermite over a 20-30 floor area--at least-- to even have a marginal chance of steering a jumbo jet into that impact zone at 600mph, even/especially if you were remote-controlling it, as alleged. You'd have no visual markers for which floors you were aiming for. You can see by the difference in which floors were struck by the two planes, hitting identical towers. You can also clearly see how the plane is banking (turning) just to clip the corner of the building, several floors below the other impact, as it also descends, in this animated gif:

[Image: sCXRIe.gif]

Floors above and below the impact and fuel-bloom area would not have burned up their thermite. It would still be there to examine, in the wake of the collapse, or else it would have shown severe heat/structral damage to beams that were not in the initial impact/fire zone. Anyone trained in firefighting (particularly guys as skilled as the FDNY) would immediately recognize this material, while picking through the rubble to search for their recently-deceased friends and colleagues. You think the international-jew-conspiracy could get thousands of deeply distraught and bereaved professional New York firefighters to keep quiet about a detail like that?

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 3 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
27-01-2017, 02:03 AM (This post was last modified: 27-01-2017 02:17 AM by Celestial_Wonder.)
(26-01-2017 10:40 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Well written, WD. One additional question occurs to me, as a pilot:

Even assuming his premise, that an international Jewish conspiracy planted thermite in order to melt the beams that brought down the tower... how could they be certain which set of floors the airliners would hit?

You would have to liberally coat thermite over a 20-30 floor area--at least-- to even have a marginal chance of steering a jumbo jet into that impact zone at 600mph, even/especially if you were remote-controlling it, as alleged. You'd have no visual markers for which floors you were aiming for. You can see by the difference in which floors were struck by the two planes, hitting identical towers. You can also clearly see how the plane is banking (turning) just to clip the corner of the building, several floors below the other impact, as it also descends, in this animated gif:

Floors above and below the impact and fuel-bloom area would not have burned up their thermite. It would still be there to examine, in the wake of the collapse, or else it would have shown severe heat/structral damage to beams that were not in the initial impact/fire zone. Anyone trained in firefighting (particularly guys as skilled as the FDNY) would immediately recognize this material, while picking through the rubble to search for their recently-deceased friends and colleagues. You think the international-jew-conspiracy could get thousands of deeply distraught and bereaved professional New York firefighters to keep quiet about a detail like that?

Are the first responders keeping quiet?

Did they not find evidence of melted steel beams at ground zero?

Was there any trace of thermite or nanothermite in the rubble or the dust of the twin towers?

Also Rocket its not a jewish conspiracy. Its just a conspiracy. There is absolutely no need to involve the jews in this yet you did. That's the equivalent of saying a christian 'conspiracy' now maybe you could say an israeli conspiracy and that would be closer on target but really man. Either way I think it would make one sound like a bigot. Its the equivalent of saying the Germans committed the holocaust, just gonna put the responsibility on an entire ethnic group for the actions of a few...

More so, I wonder why its so hard for so many people to believe that a government could orchestrate something like this.

Because the government plays the victim? Because they have the conception that it is some kind of huge organization with multiple fail safes to prevent stuff like this from happening (even though one glance at its past history could easily prove this wrong). Or perhaps its the belief that the government is somehow more equal than everyone else, that what they say will always have more weight and credulence to it. Even though man makes the government and the inherent nature of man is flawed. For no man is perfect, and the realm of politics is liars and cunning schemes, should not such men be more suspect? Should not we view them with distrust, and why should we give any more importance to them than say any one among us? That they have some silly little titles? That they sit in a fancy office surrounded by superficial people and items?

It seems to me that the people here are looking up, when they should be gazing straight in front of them. For such men are no more important than you or me, nor are they less important.

(26-01-2017 09:44 PM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  
(25-01-2017 02:07 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  HA! is that all you got? A license as a professional engineer back in 1993?

[Image: aydwDyX_460s_zpswwvpqvyj.jpg]

He said that he has 24 years experience as an engineer.

Are you completely fucking stupid? Can you not read what is posted?

God I love that.

Also Fatbaldhobbit, I've been pooping for 25 years now. So I've got two years ahead of him.

(26-01-2017 08:29 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  This is a dishonest oversimplification which was soundly debunked by RS76 so I won't get into it anymore. You are both wrong AND stupid.

That's enough for now, I need food. That was a lot of stupid to wade through. Good luck everyone!

If you wish to cross the river of stupidity. Don't wade through it, because then you'll become drenched in it and once you reach the other side all the other person will see is a person drenched in stupidity. You should have taken the bridge instead.
27-01-2017, 02:14 AM
(27-01-2017 02:03 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  
(26-01-2017 10:40 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Well written, WD. One additional question occurs to me, as a pilot:

Are the first responders keeping quiet?

Was there any trace of thermite or nanothermite in the rubble or the dust of the twin towers?

Also Rocket its not a jewish conspiracy. Its just a conspiracy. There is absolutely no need to involve the jews in this yet you did. That's the equivalent of saying a christian 'conspiracy' now maybe you could say an israeli conspiracy and that would be closer on target but really man. Either way I think it would make one sound like a bigot. Its the equivalent of saying the Germans committed the holocaust, just gonna put the responsibility on an entire ethnic group for the actions of a few...

More so, I wonder why its so hard for so many people to believe that a government could orchestrate something like this.

Because the government plays the victim? Because they have the conception that it is some kind of huge organization with multiple fail safes to prevent stuff like this from happening (even though one glance at its past history could easily prove this wrong). Or perhaps its the belief that the government is somehow more equal than everyone else, that what they say will always have more weight and credulence to it. Even though man makes the government and the inherent nature of man is flawed. For no man is perfect, and the realm of politics is liars and cunning schemes, should not such men be more suspect? Should not we view them with distrust, and why should we give any more importance to them than say any one among us? That they have some silly little titles? That they sit in a fancy office surrounded by superficial people and items?

It seems to me that the people here are looking up, when they should be gazing straight in front of them. For such men are no more important than you or me, nor are they less important.

The moment you use Info Wars as "evidence" is the moment you lose any credibility.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
27-01-2017, 02:19 AM
(27-01-2017 02:14 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(27-01-2017 02:03 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Are the first responders keeping quiet?

The moment you use Info Wars as "evidence" is the moment you lose any credibility.

First responders have it tough these days it seems. Even when they do speak out people discredit them by discrediting the media they appear on. What an ad hominem fallacy.
27-01-2017, 02:21 AM
At work.

So, thanks for the reply C_W.

Are you actually going to ever address the points of;

How your hypothesis demolition material was enacted?

2) How the planes were directed to imact at only those correct, pre-chosen zones and no where else?

Cheers.
27-01-2017, 02:29 AM
(27-01-2017 02:21 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  At work.

So, thanks for the reply C_W.

Are you actually going to ever address the points of;

How your hypothesis demolition material was enacted?

2) How the planes were directed to imact at only those correct, pre-chosen zones and no where else?

Cheers.

Probably not peebothuhul, right now I'm just wanting to end the topic but I don't want to be rude by not replying to some legitimate concerns while not focusing on some rather obscure details.

I I have no way of knowing exactly how it was done. Maybe someone somewhere pushed a button, or perhaps they were on timed charges (unlikely in my opinion) or perhaps a combination of the two.

And for 2

Could have been the same way Nasa directs its satellites or could have even been drone technology.

See. This is the realm of speculation. I don't like being in the realm of speculation because you can speculate just as much as I can. (Whiskey loves the realm of speculation though)

Its like me asking you to explain how a black hole is supposed to work or for that matter what even is a black hole (rhetorical question don't try and answer)
27-01-2017, 02:42 AM
(27-01-2017 02:19 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  
(27-01-2017 02:14 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  The moment you use Info Wars as "evidence" is the moment you lose any credibility.

First responders have it tough these days it seems. Even when they do speak out people discredit them by discrediting the media they appear on. What an ad hominem fallacy.

Why not speak out on a credited unbiased news source then if it's so important?

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
27-01-2017, 02:43 AM
So you don't know how your proposed method for bringing the towers down is supposed to work but you feel confident to reject the expert investigation and testimony based on your feels.

You're special PsikeyWonder, I'll give you that.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.