Questioning Veridicanism...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-12-2014, 07:07 PM
RE: Questioning Veridicanism...
(16-12-2014 03:30 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(16-12-2014 03:29 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Did we really need a thread dedicated to this?

Well it is the philosophy section! Close it if you wish; it's your call!

It belongs in the "(very) small things" that make you smile thread, the nasty joke thread, or a comedy thread.
"Ver" is Latin for green. I always thought it was the Green Dick religion.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-12-2014, 07:40 PM
Well philosophy has many faces, perhaps even including your highly learned wit.Smartass
20-12-2014, 12:06 AM
(18-12-2014 05:03 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Having seen the ridiculous number of changes "veridicanism" has gone through just in the lsat 6 months, do you honestly expect anyone to convert to something that clearly doesn't even know what it actually is?" Laughat

Apparently he's been spouting this shit anywhere he can with the same results, ridicule.

(18-12-2014 05:16 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  He does seem very aggressive in his sales pitch; all the worse if change is continually happening in the doctrines.
I like a flexible approach, but you cant have flexible absolutes.

I don't expect anyone to "convert" to it, and I don't have a sales pitch for it. One of the reasons I'm back here now is because I think I'm read to make a final stand on a Veridican theology, and I need nay-sayers. I need people looking at what I'm doing and criticizing it.

Right now, I am revising the Veridican Gospel of Jesus Christ. I can do that because I'm the author of it, and no one has a copy of it except me. It's currently listed, but it's not available on Amazon and no one is selling any used copies of it. So, the 2015 version will really be it. (There is a 2005 and a 2012 version. I'm not sure the casual reader would notice the differences, but I want it perfect.).

Also, keep in mind that Veridican theology is secondary. The #1 reason I was born was to write the VGJC and the preface that accompanies it. Veridican theology is what I'll work on while I'm still alive after I re-publish the VGJC. It looks like it will be another couple of months. I work on it every day.

Veridicanism as a religious philosophy struggled so long after 2005, because I vacillated between thinking it was Christianity and thinking it was New Age. Now I see it wouldn't be accepted by either camp.

Right now the ideas I have for Veridican theology in my notes will result in it being considered Christian by atheists, satanic by Christians, bigoted by New Agers, too strict by liberals and way to liberal by conservatives. And that's how I know I'm on the right track this time.

I will post articles on the theology in my forum. Ultimately those articles will be turned into a definitive book. I see that evolving over the next few years once the VGJC 2015 is complete.

Thanks for letting me state my case. [Image: bow2.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
20-12-2014, 12:20 AM
(20-12-2014 12:06 AM)Gordon Wrote:  
(18-12-2014 05:03 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Having seen the ridiculous number of changes "veridicanism" has gone through just in the lsat 6 months, do you honestly expect anyone to convert to something that clearly doesn't even know what it actually is?" Laughat

Apparently he's been spouting this shit anywhere he can with the same results, ridicule.

(18-12-2014 05:16 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  He does seem very aggressive in his sales pitch; all the worse if change is continually happening in the doctrines.
I like a flexible approach, but you cant have flexible absolutes.

I don't expect anyone to "convert" to it, and I don't have a sales pitch for it. One of the reasons I'm back here now is because I think I'm read to make a final stand on a Veridican theology, and I need nay-sayers. I need people looking at what I'm doing and criticizing it.

Right now, I am revising the Veridican Gospel of Jesus Christ. I can do that because I'm the author of it, and no one has a copy of it except me. It's currently listed, but it's not available on Amazon and no one is selling any used copies of it. So, the 2015 version will really be it. (There is a 2005 and a 2012 version. I'm not sure the casual reader would notice the differences, but I want it perfect.).

Also, keep in mind that Veridican theology is secondary. The #1 reason I was born was to write the VGJC and the preface that accompanies it. Veridican theology is what I'll work on while I'm still alive after I re-publish the VGJC. It looks like it will be another couple of months. I work on it every day.

Veridicanism as a religious philosophy struggled so long after 2005, because I vacillated between thinking it was Christianity and thinking it was New Age. Now I see it wouldn't be accepted by either camp.

Right now the ideas I have for Veridican theology in my notes will result in it being considered Christian by atheists, satanic by Christians, bigoted by New Agers, too strict by liberals and way to liberal by conservatives. And that's how I know I'm on the right track this time.

I will post articles on the theology in my forum. Ultimately those articles will be turned into a definitive book. I see that evolving over the next few years once the VGJC 2015 is complete.

Thanks for letting me state my case. [Image: bow2.gif]

No one read the old one. No one is gonna read the new one. "Definitive". Laughat
Dump the whole thing before you waste another 20 years on a bucha woo garbage.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.