Questions???

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
06-02-2014, 11:46 PM (This post was last modified: 06-02-2014 11:50 PM by Im_Ryan.)
RE: Questions???
(06-02-2014 11:29 PM)Drich Wrote:  
Quote:You're either deeply stupid or being dishonest. Women in Christianity are treated as second class, or as less than men. In fact the encyclopedia of religion and ethics which I found in the university library the other day is explicit on this. The woman is less than her husband.
But they are not. They have a role to play as we have a role to play. different does not mean less. We are to treat our wives as Christ Treats the Church. We must be willing to be beaten and die for her if need be, Christ also served those under him and those in what would become the church, this is the roles we have been made to play as Christians, So again I do not know what you are talking about when you say Men are supposed to subjugate their wives especially after posting that defination.. When has a master ever been beaten and died for a slave?

Oh really now?

I also believe you're attempting to quote:
Ephesians 5:22-24
Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body. Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

Though my favorite is:
1 Timothy 2:11-15
Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing.

Atir aissom atir imon
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post
06-02-2014, 11:54 PM
(06-02-2014 11:18 PM)Drich Wrote:  If you like I can ask 6 more questions that will put you in a similar position where you can not give a definitive answer to a direct question.

You asked a question without a definitive answer. Enjoy talking to yourself.

Softly, softly, catchee monkey.
06-02-2014, 11:59 PM
(06-02-2014 11:29 PM)Drich Wrote:  Do you know before 1950 it was logically impossiable to goto the moon. Before 1980 it was logically impossiable for us to have this conversation.. Every thing is logically impossiable until someone does it. The fact that God did these things and we can not, speaks to the viability that He is God and we are not.

*impossible.

*go to

Use a fucking spell checker, for fuck's sake you moron.

You don't know what the fuck "logical" means.

And you keep talking about this fairy-tale "Gawd" thing that you have not demonstrated with sufficient evidence to actually exist.

Making shit up as you go along =/= reality, fucktard.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
07-02-2014, 12:01 AM
Drich,

Could you answer my very first question already?

It was the very first question posted by anyone here, and you never got around to it.

[+] 3 users Like Raptor Jesus's post
07-02-2014, 12:13 AM
(07-02-2014 12:01 AM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  
(06-02-2014 10:49 PM)D-Bag Wrote:  yes

HEY, FUCKER!!!!!! *I* WAS GOING TO USE THAT AS A SIG LINE!!!!!

07-02-2014, 12:14 AM
(07-02-2014 12:13 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(07-02-2014 12:01 AM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  Drich,

Could you answer my very first question already?

It was the very first question posted by anyone here, and you never got around to it.

HEY, FUCKER!!!!!! *I* WAS GOING TO USE THAT AS A SIG LINE!!!!!

Use it! By all means, spread the word!

[+] 1 user Likes Raptor Jesus's post
07-02-2014, 12:24 AM (This post was last modified: 07-02-2014 12:37 AM by Taqiyya Mockingbird.)
(07-02-2014 12:14 AM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  
(07-02-2014 12:13 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  HEY, FUCKER!!!!!! *I* WAS GOING TO USE THAT AS A SIG LINE!!!!!

Use it! By all means, spread the word!

Alright....

[Image: Josh-Brolin.jpg]

07-02-2014, 12:30 AM
(07-02-2014 12:24 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(07-02-2014 12:14 AM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  Use it! By all means, spread the word!

Alright....

[Image: josh-brolin-as-young-agent-k-in-men-in-b...1391754251]

Your going to have to remove the space between the "Y" of yes, and the [quote] for it to display right.

[edit: except maybe it displays differently on different computers. It's what I had to do on mine, anyway.}

07-02-2014, 12:39 AM
(07-02-2014 12:30 AM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  Your going to have to remove the space between the "Y" of yes, and the [quote] for it to display right.

[edit: except maybe it displays differently on different computers. It's what I had to do on mine, anyway.}

Fankies! Thumbsup

07-02-2014, 01:17 AM
It occurs to me that I have my answer. You and I have no grounds to proceed because you admit to believing things which are known to be false. I can't. I am unable to live with the cognitive dissonance. You are able to take the bible and believe it because you believe it to be a true account of the real world. I know that it's not, and so I cannot believe.

You have also by your posts on the church and women shown yourself to be either a liar, a misogynist, or both and I would be well advised to stay clear of you.
[+] 3 users Like natachan's post