Questions???

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
13-02-2014, 10:16 AM
RE: Questions???
(13-02-2014 09:17 AM)Timber1025 Wrote:  The fruits of my life, a lifelong athiest, have been great in my view or any other persons standards so far...so you are stating nothing but made up BULLSHIT!

I also know many Bible toting Christians that have disrespectful kids, unrewarding careers, horrible social lives, and just plain bad attitudes. Ahhhh, the fruits of a persons life. Oh, I know, not elightened or saved in the way you know. BULLSHIT!
Nothing you describe here has to do with the Spiritual fruit i was refering to.

The Index: A/S/K Ask Seek Knock as outlined by Luke 11:5-13
Ot Old testament
Nt New testament
H/S Holy Spirit

If you want to ask me a question feel free to Pm me or E/M me. I will not speak of it to anyone.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-02-2014, 10:19 AM
MOAR DRAGONS!

[Image: dragons-todd_00355204.jpg]

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
13-02-2014, 10:23 AM
(13-02-2014 09:32 AM)Alla Wrote:  
(13-02-2014 08:47 AM)Drich Wrote:  Satan and his angels also speak to people this way. Two prime examples are mormonism and Islam.
I am LDS. Just a curiosity. How do you know that Mormonism or Islam is a case when Satan spoke to a person?

I didn't say satan had to speak to them directly, I said it was possiable that one of Satan's angels could have spoken to them as well. Eitherway In both cases revelation was gleaned from an 'angel'. revelation that was not consistant with the bible.

I serve the God of the bible. So it is by the bible I/we (all others who claim to serve this God) must check their doctrinal theology. If a being comes to a person and whathe said changes the doctrine of the bible in anyway, then by defination that 'angel/messenger' is trying to push worship away from the God of the bible. Satan (or one of his messengers) would be the only other being able to do this.

The Index: A/S/K Ask Seek Knock as outlined by Luke 11:5-13
Ot Old testament
Nt New testament
H/S Holy Spirit

If you want to ask me a question feel free to Pm me or E/M me. I will not speak of it to anyone.
13-02-2014, 10:42 AM
I haven't seen a good picture of an upside down dog for ages ......

Just sayin'
Drinking Beverage

A man blames his bad childhood on leprechauns. He claims they don't exist, but yet still says without a doubt that they stole all his money and then killed his parents. That's why he became Leprechaun-Man

Im_Ryan forum member
13-02-2014, 10:50 AM
(13-02-2014 10:42 AM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  I haven't seen a good picture of an upside down dog for ages ......

Just sayin'
Drinking Beverage

DONE!

[Image: cooper-the-bloodhound-funny-dog-pic1.jpg]

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
13-02-2014, 10:59 AM
(13-02-2014 09:32 AM)Alla Wrote:  
(13-02-2014 08:47 AM)Drich Wrote:  Satan and his angels also speak to people this way. Two prime examples are mormonism and Islam.
I am LDS. Just a curiosity. How do you know that Mormonism or Islam is a case when Satan spoke to a person?

Because he asserted it, Alla. Just the same way you assert things and expect that assertion to be reason enough.

You have no right to expect him to answer this question with more than the assertion he’s already made, as long as that too is how you answer questions and make claims.

If you expect more out of him in his reply, then start expecting more out of yourself in your replies to others. Otherwise simply accept what he says as true, the same as you expect us to accept your assertions you say as true.

[+] 3 users Like Raptor Jesus's post
13-02-2014, 11:01 AM
(13-02-2014 10:23 AM)Drich Wrote:  
(13-02-2014 09:32 AM)Alla Wrote:  I am LDS. Just a curiosity. How do you know that Mormonism or Islam is a case when Satan spoke to a person?

I didn't say satan had to speak to them directly, I said it was possiable that one of Satan's angels could have spoken to them as well. Eitherway In both cases revelation was gleaned from an 'angel'. revelation that was not consistant with the bible.

I serve the God of the bible. So it is by the bible I/we (all others who claim to serve this God) must check their doctrinal theology. If a being comes to a person and whathe said changes the doctrine of the bible in anyway, then by defination that 'angel/messenger' is trying to push worship away from the God of the bible. Satan (or one of his messengers) would be the only other being able to do this.

Made up bullshit once again. Oh, and if the "spiritual fruits" you speak of are showcased by acting like a self righteous prick, then no, ain't gots no fruits of this kind.

“Truth does not demand belief. Scientists do not join hands every Sunday, singing, yes, gravity is real! I will have faith! I will be strong! I believe in my heart that what goes up, up, up, must come down, down, down. Amen! If they did, we would think they were pretty insecure about it.”
— Dan Barker —
[+] 1 user Likes Timber1025's post
13-02-2014, 01:57 PM
(13-02-2014 11:01 AM)Timber1025 Wrote:  Made up bullshit once again. Oh, and if the "spiritual fruits" you speak of are showcased by acting like a self righteous prick, then no, ain't gots no fruits of this kind.

By your fruits ye shall know them huh ? Sounds like Richie Rich just got Sataned Big Grin

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
13-02-2014, 09:27 PM
(13-02-2014 10:59 AM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  
(13-02-2014 09:32 AM)Alla Wrote:  I am LDS. Just a curiosity. How do you know that Mormonism or Islam is a case when Satan spoke to a person?

Because he asserted it, Alla. Just the same way you assert things and expect that
QFTMFT.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
13-02-2014, 09:36 PM
(13-02-2014 10:50 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(13-02-2014 10:42 AM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  I haven't seen a good picture of an upside down dog for ages ......

Just sayin'
Drinking Beverage

DONE!

[Image: cooper-the-bloodhound-funny-dog-pic1.jpg]

Thanks EK. ... Keep 'em coming Big Grin

A man blames his bad childhood on leprechauns. He claims they don't exist, but yet still says without a doubt that they stole all his money and then killed his parents. That's why he became Leprechaun-Man

Im_Ryan forum member