Questions???

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
06-02-2014, 08:16 PM
RE: Questions???
I have a question about Little Red Riding Hood. Wait, that's not the Bible. Seem silly enough to be in the Bible.
What am I saying? There's no way Little Red Riding Hood is silly enough to be in the Bible!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Drunkin Druid's post
06-02-2014, 08:17 PM
(06-02-2014 08:01 PM)Drich Wrote:  
(06-02-2014 07:05 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  I'm not the one with something to prove nor am I making a claim. That's your responsibility.

You made the claim, back it up. I don't think this is unfair...

Sorry sport 'I don't go chase'n water falls.' My thread my rules. I made an offer, if you want proof you will take me up on that offer.. If not then you will go without... Do you see a parallel any where?

Laugh out load Laugh out load Laugh out load
Bro... please, I'm trying so hard to take you seriously and respect your opinion. At least make an attempt to show evidence of your claims or no one here will take you seriously. You're just wasting your time.

So, now, I'll try again, with a different question.
If God is all knowing, all powerful, everywhere and anywhere, etc... why can we question his existence?

Meaning, that if we really had a creator like that of your Bible, don't you think he would have way to undeniably communicate with EACH of us and not just those select few?

Atir aissom atir imon
06-02-2014, 08:58 PM
(06-02-2014 10:14 AM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  
(06-02-2014 08:23 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  But what's the point of becoming a real boy if your nose is six feet long? No

And why didn't the Blue Fairy magick Pinocchio into a state where he knew right from wrong and be done with it? Seems like an awful stupid Blue Fairy. Quite not unlike a certain other Blue Fairy we keep hearing so much about.....Dodgy

First of all, you are misconstruing something, as most typical Apinocchioist tend to do.

His nose clearly did not continue growing after he became a real boy. That was the whole point of the ordeal he was put through. While he was a living wooden, marionette, his nose growing was only for the purpose of learning right from wrong, in the form of lying. So that he could eventually learn to be good enough of a fake wooden boy to earn the right to be a real little boy. Once turned into a real boy, what need would he have for a nose to test him? He’s already proved himself. So no, his nose stopped growing as a real boy. Plus, by this point he ascended into perfection through his sacrifice, death, and resurrection, by the magic Blue Fairy, ‘wings be upon her’, and never told a lie again anyway.

If the magic Blue Fairy, 'wings be upon her', simply made gave him life already with the knowledge of right from wrong built in, it would have taken his free will away. We don't want him to just be some mindless puppet, with his "strings" being pulled and controled by some higher power controlling his every action and movement from up above him, do we? No, Pinocchio is about free will and choice, morals, being a good little boy, and the power of the ever lasting magic Blue Fairy,'wings be upon her'. Without Pinocchio and the magic Blue Fairy,'wings be upon her', I ask you were would we get our morals from?

Are you saying you would prefer a world in which just any wooden marionette gets full real boyhood rights without a trial phase? The world would turn to madness if that happened. Real boys who never developed morals or empathy for anyone or anything, running the streets murdering, robbing, and raping! Not the world I want to live in! How else do you expect Pinocchio to learn good from evil...by guessing? No the magic Blue Fairy, ‘wings be upon her’, knows what she’s doing. Do not question the magic Blue Fairy, ‘wings be upon her’. It had to be this way so that he could learn first and be prepared for real boyhood.

[Summons most whiny, pathetic, idiotic BrownShitStain voice] But.....but.....but,.....I don't understaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnddddddd!!!!!!!!

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
06-02-2014, 09:03 PM
(06-02-2014 08:31 AM)Drich Wrote:  What I hope to do over the comming months, is to show you the contrast between biblical Christianity and what 'Most of the theist' believe Christianity to be.

*coming. You must have confused that with "cumming". I can only imagine why.

So you claim you have some unique key to "biblikkkle xtardianity" that every other xtard doesn't. No surprise here. HoboLaughat

06-02-2014, 09:07 PM
(06-02-2014 08:01 PM)Drich Wrote:  My thread my rules.

Our forum, our rules. Go fuck yourself.

[Image: 208xpg1.gif]

[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
06-02-2014, 09:45 PM
Quote:So you claim you have some unique key to "biblikkkle xtardianity" that every other xtard doesn't. No surprise here.

Drippy is one of those "True Xtians" you keep hearing about. Just ask him!

[Image: reality.jpg?imgmax=800]
[+] 1 user Likes Minimalist's post
06-02-2014, 09:54 PM
(06-02-2014 09:45 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  
Quote:So you claim you have some unique key to "biblikkkle xtardianity" that every other xtard doesn't. No surprise here.

Drippy is one of those "True Xtians" you keep hearing about. Just ask him!

Yeah, like this guy:

[Image: s-WESTBORO-BAPTIST-CHURCH-FRED-PHELPS-large.jpg?6]

06-02-2014, 09:57 PM
(06-02-2014 08:16 PM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  I have a question about Little Red Riding Hood. Wait, that's not the Bible. Seem silly enough to be in the Bible.
What am I saying? There's no way Little Red Riding Hood is silly enough to be in the Bible!

I wanna know how The Wolf could talk.

06-02-2014, 10:14 PM
(06-02-2014 09:07 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(06-02-2014 08:01 PM)Drich Wrote:  My thread my rules.

Our forum, our rules. Go fuck yourself.

[Image: 208xpg1.gif]

Oh Jeebus this is great, thanks for the laugh!
I needed that...

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post
06-02-2014, 10:16 PM
You want questions. Ok.

Given the circumstances surrounding its conception, how can we know objectively whether or not to trust the bible?

How do you justify the subjugation of women in Christianity?

Do you believe the church has the moral standing to be proselytizing with so many internal troubles or should they be cleaning up their own house first?

Too hard? Ok, the easy ones.

Do you believe in things that are demonstrably false (YEC, the flood, the historicity of the bible)?

Do you believe in things that are impossible, such as miracles?