Questions!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-03-2017, 10:54 AM
RE: Questions!
(30-03-2017 10:48 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Come to the dork side.

Laugh out load

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-03-2017, 10:59 AM
(29-03-2017 05:10 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  
Quote:What if parents believe that it is right thing to do - to teach their children to live according to their religion? What should they do?

I'd say they should do 3-5 in the State Penitentiary for child abuse in the first degree.

1) let's say they are Muslims. Should they go to jail?
2)let's say they are Christians. Should they go to jail?

Should we ban those religions in the USA?
Should parents openly pray in their house or should they hide from their children? Should they openly talk about their beliefs in their house or should they hide from the children? Can they take their children to the Mosque or Church?

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
30-03-2017, 11:09 AM
(28-03-2017 11:37 PM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  
(28-03-2017 06:58 PM)Alla Wrote:  1)Is it parents duty to teach their children right and wrong?

> It is their duty to teach their children HOW to think, not WHAT to think.

Ok. Can parents teach their children what they(parents) believe?
And if they believe that it is right thing to pray to God should parents teach their children to pray?

30-03-2017, 11:15 AM (This post was last modified: 30-03-2017 04:08 PM by GirlyMan.)
(30-03-2017 10:07 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I think part of the disconnect is that many Christians (and other religious folk) who come here think that *all* atheists were always atheists, when in fact most of us are ex-something or other.

I think, that's right. Many think atheists are naive unwashed savages who just haven't heard The Word and that if they could just hear it they would repent from their ignorant ways and receive eternal life through Christ our Lord, amen. But in fact, as you pointed out, many if not most atheists are well aware of The Word and have willingly and consciously committed the unforgivable sin of treason by rejecting it with shits and giggles. But not Girly. Merely rejecting The Word doesn't seem blasphemous enough to me. Becoming The Word, claiming The Word as my own, claiming I AM for myself, now that's blasphemy right there.

Anywho, Alyssa seems like a nice person. I like nice people. They're pleasant. She should stay. God knows more pleasant people would be a welcome addition to this lot of atheist assholes. (You know who you are.) Big Grin

#sigh
[+] 6 users Like GirlyMan's post
30-03-2017, 11:27 AM
(30-03-2017 10:59 AM)Alla Wrote:  Should we ban those religions in the USA?

There was this Santeria woman down in Little San Salvador in Fairfax County, VA who was arrested on 3 counts of cruelty to animals after running around her living room holding chickens by the feet and smashing them against walls to sacrifice them to Changó. Outcome was that judge decided she was perfectly within her religious freedom rights as long as she took a class to learn how to sacrifice them properly. This is America goddamit. Thumbsup

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
30-03-2017, 11:31 AM
(30-03-2017 11:27 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(30-03-2017 10:59 AM)Alla Wrote:  Should we ban those religions in the USA?

There was this Santeria woman down in Little San Salvador in Fairfax County, VA who was arrested on 3 counts of cruelty to animals after running around her living room holding chickens by the feet and smashing them against walls to sacrifice them to Changó. Outcome was that judge decided she was perfectly within her religious freedom rights as long as she took a class to learn how to sacrifice them properly. This is America goddamit. Thumbsup

GirlyMan, is this a joke? or for reals?

30-03-2017, 11:33 AM
(30-03-2017 11:15 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(30-03-2017 10:07 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I think part of the disconnect is that many Christians (and other religious folk) who come here think that *all* atheists were always atheists, when in fact most of us are ex-something or other.

I think, that's right. Many think atheists are naive unwashed savages who just haven't heard The Word and that if they could just hear it they would repent from their ignorant ways and receive eternal life through Christ our Lord, amen. But in fact, as you pointed out, many if not most atheists are well are of The Word and have willingly and consciously committed the unforgivable sin of treason by rejecting it with shits and giggles. But not Girly. Merely rejecting The Word doesn't seem blasphemous enough to me. Becoming The Word, claiming The Word as my own, claiming I AM for myself, now that's blasphemy right there.

Anywho, Alyssa seems like a nice person. I like nice people. They're pleasant. She should stay. God knows more pleasant people would be a welcome addition to this lot of atheist assholes. (You know who you are.) Big Grin
Sorry, my bad Sad Wink
30-03-2017, 11:46 AM
Sadly I doubt a return as christian doctrine dictates general hostility and and a refusal to allow its adherents to fully think for themselves and form meaningful relations with outside their faith incase they fall to the dark side, those tame theists here are most likely defying this order or unaware or not part of an oppressive death cult, (lucky them) this is aimed at you fundamentalist bastards in the USA BTW. Fuck you and your god right in the ear.
30-03-2017, 11:50 AM
(30-03-2017 11:31 AM)Alla Wrote:  
(30-03-2017 11:27 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  There was this Santeria woman down in Little San Salvador in Fairfax County, VA who was arrested on 3 counts of cruelty to animals after running around her living room holding chickens by the feet and smashing them against walls to sacrifice them to Changó. Outcome was that judge decided she was perfectly within her religious freedom rights as long as she took a class to learn how to sacrifice them properly. This is America goddamit. Thumbsup

GirlyMan, is this a joke? or for reals?

Judge: Santeria high priestess can legally sacrifice live chickens for religious purposes--if she learns to do it correctly

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
30-03-2017, 11:55 AM
(30-03-2017 11:50 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(30-03-2017 11:31 AM)Alla Wrote:  GirlyMan, is this a joke? or for reals?

Judge: Santeria high priestess can legally sacrifice live chickens for religious purposes--if she learns to do it correctly
wow! it is crazy.

[+] 1 user Likes Alla's post