Questions We'd Like God To Answer

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
11-07-2009, 11:05 PM

RE: Questions We'd Like God To Answer
Why was human/animal sacrifice valuable to you?

Why did you regret creating us (Genesis 6:7)?
Quote this message in a reply
17-07-2009, 03:06 AM

I wouldn't ask "god" anything, because "god" (in the commonly thought of context) doesn't exist. I'd much rather observe, question, theorize and come to logical conclusions based on "real" observable information. Just because something is currently unexplainable doesn't mean there's some majical, mystery super man pulling the strings.
[+] 1 user Likes Tackz's post
17-07-2009, 10:40 AM

Hi all, am new here!

I think one of my first questions would be whether He took Micheal or did the Aliens beat him and stored him together with Elvis :-)

CHeers!
19-07-2009, 05:07 AM

Just what is it about the smell of burning flesh that gets your rocks off?
25-07-2009, 10:29 PM

-
Where the hell is that 'authentic' bow and arrow set I prayed for when I was eight years old?
-
22-09-2009, 06:34 PM

(04-06-2009 11:58 AM)Editor-TheThinkingAtheist Wrote:  Just for grins, I know there are a great many people (believers and non-believers) who have a question they'd love to ask God.

I encourage our visitors to post their questions here.

I'll start with one of my own:

If star light from other galaxies takes millions of light-years to reach earth, and God created Earth 6,000-10,000 years ago...why can we already see the lights?

-Ed

The earth was created and placed into an area or space where light had already penetrated.
(04-06-2009 11:58 AM)Editor-TheThinkingAtheist Wrote:  Just for grins, I know there are a great many people (believers and non-believers) who have a question they'd love to ask God.

I encourage our visitors to post their questions here.

I'll start with one of my own:

If star light from other galaxies takes millions of light-years to reach earth, and God created Earth 6,000-10,000 years ago...why can we already see the lights?

-Ed

The earth was created and placed into a position or space where the light had already penetrated.
28-09-2009, 07:15 PM

dear god,

where are you?
[+] 1 user Likes JoeBlack's post
02-10-2009, 02:54 PM

What were you thinking?!
22-10-2009, 10:52 PM

Hi Friends.
I would like to ask the God after death of any person where would go its soul. And is it come back from any other person ?
Thanks.
10-11-2009, 05:43 PM

I have no questions for him or her. I have lived for over 50 years now and he has never replyed to any of the millions of questions I've had for him or her up to now so why would I expect him to all of a sudden answer me now...... Smile
[+] 1 user Likes egnahcwen's post