• 2 Votes - 5 Average
11-11-2009, 04:36 PM

RE: Questions We'd Like God To Answer
Was your son bipolar?
Quote this message in a reply
27-11-2009, 11:56 PM

Hi Friends.
Not one question alone . . . but everything I can think of !
05-12-2009, 01:11 PM

Question RE: Questions We'd Like God To Answer
(15-06-2009 11:35 AM)Sarge084 Wrote:  Dear god, why did you allow the roof of a church to fall on your faithful flock?

Considering that they only attend church once a week, it seems almost a deliberate act to pick the day his faithful followers were worshiping him in his house.

Church roof collapse.

Pete

Didn't you know? God put an ad in the newspaper saying that he needed 9 more Angels in Heaven and asked that all who'd like to volunteer attend that very Church at that very moment! (Sarcasm - Used with permission) Idea
Listen.. I understand that it was a serious situation, but I'm merely using sarcasm to 'lighten' it in the hopes that we can at least have fun with the Religious crap that Christians are probably saying in response to the tragedy in question. You know how they make excuses for everything. One love, people.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

05-12-2009, 02:15 PM

How can any 'God' be a He/She to begin with??!! Doesn't one have to have GENITALS to be a He/She?? That's why I always refer to their 'God' as 'It'. Even plants have reproductive attributes associated with Male/Female Genders. A Spirit or Spiritual being DOESN'T HAVE a PHYSICAL body to even posses Male/Female Genitalia!! I rest my case, your honor! ;-)
15-12-2009, 04:25 AM

Are Einstein and Nietzsche in Heaven with You right now? They did not believe in You, so You probably gave them an eternal hellfire-themed punishment, right?

Geez, almost all of the interesting people can't go to Heaven. Undecided
15-12-2009, 10:04 AM

best question is ;
do you believe in god ?
or how do you know that you are the only god around? what if there are lots of god like you and a god who create all of you(like humans and godTongue)
funny thing is, in most religions god is atheist...
17-12-2009, 10:43 AM

Why don't you just re-arrange the stars to spell out which of the religions have it right so we can quit wasting our time worshiping false gods?
17-12-2009, 01:50 PM
(17-12-2009 10:43 AM)AtheistButNotReligiousAboutIt Wrote:  Why don't you just re-arrange the stars to spell out which of the religions have it right so we can quit wasting our time worshiping false gods?

Because if he gets it wrong by a few inches, it would release Cthulhu.

"Sometimes it is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness."
- Terry Pratchett
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-01-2010, 04:50 PM

God, what are you trying to do to me here? You can't give your mother and father a call once in a while?
03-01-2010, 01:22 AM

Rainbow RE: Questions We'd Like God To Answer
(17-12-2009 01:50 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  
(17-12-2009 10:43 AM)AtheistButNotReligiousAboutIt Wrote:  Why don't you just re-arrange the stars to spell out which of the religions have it right so we can quit wasting our time worshiping false gods?

Because if he gets it wrong by a few inches, it would release Cthulhu.

I love Cthulhu! He is my best friend =D He can cook the loveliest Admiral's Pie.

Okay.
Dear Abrahamic God,
What did the Sumerians think of you when you created the universe?

http://www.theonion.com/content/news/sum...nfusion_as

That must have been one annoying week for them.