Questions for martinb59

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
26-04-2010, 05:37 PM
RE: Questions for martinb59
I've seen the "answers" to Ceryle's objections, and I believe they are bunk. If you think otherwise, explain why. Merely asserting gets you nowhere here. If you want to establish a case, you have to be willing to explain yourself.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-04-2010, 05:39 PM

Offhandedly, I can think of five individuals who match Jesus' story with uncanny likeness; all of which occurred prior to his conception...or lack there of.
Quote this message in a reply
26-04-2010, 05:44 PM

(26-04-2010 04:57 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT?

Blasphemy!

That picture does prove "Heavenly Bodies" exist, sorry atheists you lose again!
26-04-2010, 05:47 PM

Ah, again, not to my tastes. She is pretty I admit, but...I wouldn't call her beautiful.
26-04-2010, 05:52 PM
(26-04-2010 05:44 PM)martinb59 Wrote:  
(26-04-2010 04:57 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT?

Blasphemy!

That picture does prove "Heavenly Bodies" exist, sorry atheists you lose again!

I've always said that the only thing I take as evidence for the existence of a deity is the female form.

(26-04-2010 05:47 PM)Ceryle Wrote:  Ah, again, not to my tastes. She is pretty I admit, but...I wouldn't call her beautiful.

Hand over your man card.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
26-04-2010, 06:00 PM

(26-04-2010 05:34 PM)Ceryle Wrote:  Ya....I'm not really sure how to respond to that, so I guess I won't.

...You've heard my hypothesis that Yahweh is an evolved Ahura Mazda before?

Have I heard YOUR hypothesis, no but I have heard that one years ago, when I studied Zoroastranism, so tell me how old are you? Because I studied it around 1987! So for it to YOUR hypothesis you might be around 41 years old, since I studied it 23 years ago, maybe you came with YOUR hypothesis around age 18, would put you at 41. But wait you are 21 according to a post! So YOU hypothesized it two years before you were born. Maybe you are Ahura Mazda. Hate your cars by the way!
26-04-2010, 06:29 PM

Yes, it is possible for an individual to develop a theory, independent of another, years after its creation. As I came to that conclusion myself, I propose it as my own theory, having never encountered its like before; though logically it has been proposed prior to my existence.

I do like that joke as well, about the automobiles. ^_^

The reason I questioned such an assertion is, as I said, I have never encountered it before; though again, logically it should exist.
26-04-2010, 08:20 PM
Martinb is lusting for Megan Fox. He just sinned! Broke the adultry commandment. Apologize to Yahweh Martinb or you are going to hell uh oh!

Megan Fox is the one of the hottest girls. Plenty of good looking women out there though. I can lust and not have to apologize for sinning. Lust breaks the adultry commandment because it is not being faithful to the woman god has chosen for you. Fundamentalist have told me that many a time.
26-04-2010, 08:33 PM

(26-04-2010 08:20 PM)omega21 Wrote:  Martinb is lusting for Megan Fox. He just sinned! Broke the adultry commandment. Apologize to Yahweh Martinb or you are going to hell uh oh!

Megan Fox is the one of the hottest girls. Plenty of good looking women out there though. I can lust and not have to apologize for sinning. Lust breaks the adultry commandment because it is not being faithful to the woman god has chosen for you. Fundamentalist have told me that many a time.

I am not married, so no adultery, and she has bad thumbs!
26-04-2010, 08:34 PM

Well, Martin may not be a fundamentalist Christian, so declaring his position forfeit would be unfair.

Edit: comical timing Martin.

Lol ^_^ Bad thumbs.