Questions for martinb59

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
18-04-2010, 04:01 PM

RE: Questions for martinb59
Martin,

You are apparently proceeding from the assumption that I need lessons in coherent thought.

I am amused. You provide splendid entertainment, whatever your shortcomings.

My tested IQ is 181. I am a former member of MENSA, and I say "former", only because I got tired of paying the dues, and I didn't want to be pegged by the government, and end up working on the next way to commit mass murder in a basement laboratory in Langeley VA.

That religion stuff seems pretty amazing, seeing as it has gifted you with a degree of clairvoyance sufficient to know what and how I think...............
Quote this message in a reply
18-04-2010, 04:07 PM
(18-04-2010 03:52 PM)martinb59 Wrote:  I want you to pick anything you think is evil, say murder. Now tell me how you think God should get rid of murder.

Omnipotent, remember?

(18-04-2010 04:01 PM)panflutejedi Wrote:  Martin,

You are apparently proceeding from the assumption that I need lessons in coherent thought.

That's what he thinks of everyone on this site.

"Sometimes it is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness."
- Terry Pratchett
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-04-2010, 04:07 PM

I am amused. You provide splendid entertainment, whatever your shortcomings.

My tested IQ is 181. I am a former member of MENSA, and I say "former", only because I got tired of paying the dues, and I didn't want to be pegged by the government, and end up working on the next way to commit mass murder in a basement laboratory in Langeley VA.

That religion stuff seems pretty amazing, seeing as it has gifted you with a degree of clairvoyance sufficient to know what and how I think...............

Sorry I call BULLSHIT on the 181. there is no way on the planet earth with your train of thought that you are that. How about we do an online IQ test tomorrow at 7 PM PST I will pick the test you can put it up on your screen using skype or team viewer we can all watch and you can prove me wrong!
18-04-2010, 04:09 PM
(18-04-2010 04:07 PM)martinb59 Wrote:  Sorry I call BULLSHIT on the 181. there is no way on the planet earth with your train of thought that you are that. How about we do an online IQ test

[Image: DoubleFacePalm.jpg]

- Terry Pratchett
18-04-2010, 04:09 PM
My professors majored in religion when they were in college, and spent hours upon hours studying from their text books. The teachers must have valid credentials and be saying facts or they would be out of a job. The college also demands that all teachers here keep their religious and political beliefs to themselves. Facts and only facts are allowed. I know this to be true for my student Bible also backed the fact up that their is polytheism. So lets see what is up against you Martinb. My professors that studied for four years, and college professors are very intelligent people. I mean they are educating the future of society. My student Bible is agianst you, and it was written by experts as well. A student Bible is basically a Bible with footnotes on what religious scholars have to say. So inorder for me to be wrong my well educated teachers, and my student bible with schoalry footnotes must all be wrong. Also, if the religion department thought that Erhman was not a good person to study up on then they would not be letting us read his text books. All in all, I dont know why you think that my religion professors, student Bible, and text books should be questioned. Unlike the Bible my professors don't contradict themselves like 100 plus times.

Thank you Unbeliever in helping me out. It is appreciated.
Find all posts by this user
18-04-2010, 04:10 PM

Hello Unbeliever,

Am I on target, in suspecting that The Thinking Atheist keeps Martin on board for his entertainment value?
18-04-2010, 04:10 PM
No problem, omega.

(18-04-2010 04:10 PM)panflutejedi Wrote:  Hello Unbeliever,

Am I on target, in suspecting that The Thinking Atheist keeps Martin on board for his entertainment value?

Not exactly. There aren't any moderators or administrators on this board, as far as I'm aware. If there were, that's what would be going on, but as there aren't, he's just around because no one can do anything about it.

- Terry Pratchett
18-04-2010, 04:14 PM

(18-04-2010 04:07 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  
(18-04-2010 03:52 PM)martinb59 Wrote:  I want you to pick anything you think is evil, say murder. Now tell me how you think God should get rid of murder.

Omnipotent, remember?

That's what he thinks of everyone on this site.

I am asking how you think an all powerful God can get rid of murder, let the 181 answer.

Unbeliever Call me please 9493109485 I am getting in my car and I have a site question for you, no theology I promise.
18-04-2010, 04:15 PM

Quote:Sorry I call BULLSHIT on the 181. there is no way on the planet earth with your train of thought that you are that.

You have no idea............
18-04-2010, 04:16 PM

(18-04-2010 04:15 PM)panflutejedi Wrote:  
Quote:Sorry I call BULLSHIT on the 181. there is no way on the planet earth with your train of thought that you are that.

You have no idea............

Ok so prove me wrong!