Questions for martinb59

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
18-04-2010, 10:00 PM

RE: Questions for martinb59
(18-04-2010 09:39 PM)panflutejedi Wrote:  
Quote:Sorry you claimed mensa 181 not me you, unless you can prove the claim you made, then you are nothing but a liar and cannot be trusted for anything. So back it up or back off big boy!

My, my - could it be that I have struck a nerve with the revelation (pun not intended) of my IQ?

I must have really gotten under your skin, to have been a primary topic of your phone conference with Unbeliever.

I am flattered.Wink

What if I don't "back off"? What are you going to do? Call me a liar? Oh wait - you just did that, and it had no effect on me.............Sleepy

Sticks and stones, Martin..............Big Grin

And yet, Martin, still you have failed to recognize when you have been defeated, that I am merely toying with you. In what way, you may wonder?

I told Unbeliever what you would do and you did just that. By the way where is, and I am using your whole quote "and end up working on the next way to commit mass murder in a basement laboratory in Langeley VA." I would think that someone that is 181 and recruited by LANGLEY, would know how to spell LANGLEY. Sorry you are a pathetic liar and you have been called out, so prove what you said. BTW that might have been hostile, please let me know if it was.
(18-04-2010 04:29 PM)DrNekoDR Wrote:  "How can got get rid of murder?".... are you serious... I thought god could do anything..

Surely it would be no problem for him to remove the impulse to kill someone of your species from everyones brains and no one would be the wiser. Considering we know somewhat what goes on in someones brain when they consider killing a person.

It should be a simple matter for an omnipotent being.. but he allowed it in the first place so what would compel him to stop it now?. And that raises more questions that negate the character of god as portraid in the bible... no wait... it negates the god of the new testament... it goes right in hand with the god of the old testament...

I also talked to Unbeliever on the phone about this, let's see how it plays out! Ok Vet, what is the impulse to kill someone, it is it greed, lust, wrath, pride, envy? Which one of those emotions or all of them, should God get rid of in order to keep you from killing? Some think abortion is murder should we get rid of that also? What would your life and others look like without greed, lust, envy? I guess you didn't think about that when you said God should get rid of murder. Killing is an outward response to an inward emotion, should God get rid of your inward emotions? What about your free will, shouldn't you be allowed to feel greed and envy? It is easy to say but hard to do because atheists don't think through what they say.
Quote this message in a reply
18-04-2010, 10:16 PM

(18-04-2010 10:00 PM)martinb59 Wrote:  
Quote:Sorry you claimed mensa 181 not me you, unless you can prove the claim you made, then you are nothing but a liar and cannot be trusted for anything. So back it up or back off big boy!

My, my - could it be that I have struck a nerve with the revelation (pun not intended) of my IQ?

I must have really gotten under your skin, to have been a primary topic of your phone conference with Unbeliever.

I am flattered.Wink

What if I don't "back off"? What are you going to do? Call me a liar? Oh wait - you just did that, and it had no effect on me.............Sleepy

And yet, Martin, still you have failed to recognize when you have been defeated, that I am merely toying with you. In what way, you may wonder?

I told Unbeliever what you would do and you did just that. By the way where is, and I am using your whole quote "and end up working on the next way to commit mass murder in a basement laboratory in Langeley VA." I would think that someone that is 181 and recruited by LANGLEY, would know how to spell LANGLEY. Sorry you are a pathetic liar and you have been called out, so prove what you said. BTW that might have been hostile, please let me know if it was.

Ha, ha, ha, ha..........if your brain gets any slower, Martin, you'll have birds nesting in the convolutions soon............

How ridiculously easy it is, to employ misdirection on a grasping-at-straws religionist..........I had but to provide you with a straw, and you went straight to my bait, and swallowed it - hook, line, and sinker.

Do you truly believe I intentionally misspelled Langley?

When one hunts rats, one sets out cheese, Martin. I knew that a prominently misspelled proper name would be cheese that you would not fail to sniff.

However, that is not the main thrust. And, I should emphasize that you still have not deciphered it.
18-04-2010, 10:32 PM

(18-04-2010 10:16 PM)panflutejedi Wrote:  

I am flattered.Wink

Ha, ha, ha, ha..........if your brain gets any slower, Martin, you'll have birds nesting in the convolutions soon............

How ridiculously easy it is, to employ misdirection on a grasping-at-straws religionist..........I had but to provide you with a straw, and you went straight to my bait, and swallowed it - hook, line, and sinker.

When one hunts rats, one sets out cheese, Martin. I knew that a prominently misspelled proper name would be cheese that you would not fail to sniff.

However, that is not the main thrust. And, I should emphasize that you still have not deciphered it.

Once again I call BULLSHIT! Sorry but in my opinion, you are an idiot. Again, this must be atheist logic, You claim to be an ex-member of Mensa, didn't want to pay dues, and "I didn't want to be pegged by the government, and end up working on the next way to commit mass murder in a basement laboratory in LANGELY VA." which you intentionally spelled wrong to snare me in a trap. If there is one honest atheist on this site they will call this fool out!
18-04-2010, 10:38 PM

I am flattered.Wink

(18-04-2010 04:29 PM)DrNekoDR Wrote:  "How can got get rid of murder?".... are you serious... I thought god could do anything..

Surely it would be no problem for him to remove the impulse to kill someone of your species from everyones brains and no one would be the wiser. Considering we know somewhat what goes on in someones brain when they consider killing a person.

It should be a simple matter for an omnipotent being.. but he allowed it in the first place so what would compel him to stop it now?. And that raises more questions that negate the character of god as portraid in the bible... no wait... it negates the god of the new testament... it goes right in hand with the god of the old testament...

I also talked to Unbeliever on the phone about this, let's see how it plays out! Ok Vet, what is the impulse to kill someone, it is it greed, lust, wrath, pride, envy? Which one of those emotions or all of them, should God get rid of in order to keep you from killing? Some think abortion is murder should we get rid of that also? What would your life and others look like without greed, lust, envy? I guess you didn't think about that when you said God should get rid of murder. Killing is an outward response to an inward emotion, should God get rid of your inward emotions? What about your free will, shouldn't you be allowed to feel greed and envy? It is easy to say but hard to do because atheists don't think through what they say.

He dosen't have to get rid of the emotions just the mechanism in the brain that causes the violence. This can already be done partly with medication.

Small task for an all powerful being.
18-04-2010, 10:43 PM

(18-04-2010 10:32 PM)martinb59 Wrote:  

I am flattered.Wink

Once again I call BULLSHIT! Sorry but in my opinion, you are an idiot. Again, this must be atheist logic, You claim to be an ex-member of Mensa, didn't want to pay dues, and "I didn't want to be pegged by the government, and end up working on the next way to commit mass murder in a basement laboratory in LANGELY VA." which you intentionally spelled wrong to snare me in a trap. If there is one honest atheist on this site they will call this fool out!

Hmmm......"pathetic liar", "fool".......

Did you know, Martin, that the stridency of invectives flung by the fearful has the curious quality of increasing in direct proportion with the level of fear being felt by the flinger of said invectives?Big Grin

Well, at least you have the presence of mind to acknowledge your ensnarement. But then, is the cheetah to be reviled, simply because he proves faster than his prey?Smile

You asked for proof of my IQ caliber. I responded by soundly duping you, and mentally outmaneuvering you.

Ask and you shall receive, eh, Martin?Big Grin
(18-04-2010 10:43 PM)panflutejedi Wrote:  
(18-04-2010 10:32 PM)martinb59 Wrote:  

I am flattered.Wink

Hmmm......"pathetic liar", "fool".......

Did you know, Martin, that the stridency of invectives flung by the fearful has the curious quality of increasing in direct proportion with the level of fear being felt by the flinger of said invectives?Big Grin

Well, at least you have the presence of mind to acknowledge your ensnarement. But then, is the cheetah to be reviled, simply because he proves faster than his prey?Smile

You asked for proof of my IQ caliber. I responded by soundly duping you, and mentally outmaneuvering you.

Ask and you shall receive, eh, Martin?Big Grin

Anyway, this is becoming very boring, Martin, so I'm off to bed.Sleepy
18-04-2010, 11:12 PM

[/quote]

Anyway, this is becoming very boring, Martin, so I'm off to bed.Sleepy
[/quote]

All talk, and once again I call BULLSHIT, I want to say atheist logic, but this is not even close to that. Sorry, but you are delusional. So once again, not that tough, prove your 181. BTW how do you sleep with an aluminum foil hat on? Maybe you wear an armadillo hat? You know, to keep the government form finding your genious? I spelled that wrong on perpose, I spelled both of those wrong, it was a trap!
19-04-2010, 05:38 AM
(18-04-2010 09:24 PM)martinb59 Wrote:  First my conversation with unbeliever was nothing like he described,and I am sure he is kidding, if not he is delusianal, but then again he was playing call of duty while we talking.

Yeah, I kinda figured that it was an obvious joke. The conversation we had was perfectly civil, and while I did swear vengeance, it was against xBrxNecromancer (some time around the tenth face-stabbing), not martin.

"Sometimes it is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness."
- Terry Pratchett
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-04-2010, 08:36 AM

(19-04-2010 05:38 AM)Unbeliever Wrote:  
(18-04-2010 09:24 PM)martinb59 Wrote:  First my conversation with unbeliever was nothing like he described,and I am sure he is kidding, if not he is delusianal, but then again he was playing call of duty while we talking.

Yeah, I kinda figured that it was an obvious joke. The conversation we had was perfectly civil, and while I did swear vengeance, it was against xBrxNecromancer (some time around the tenth face-stabbing), not martin.

Hello Unbeliever,

Whatever the tone of your phone call with Martin, it most certainly does not mitigate his flaming and personal attacks on this forum. Had this been the Atheist Nexus (I am a member there, too), Martin would have been thrown out long since. In fact, assuming that he would answer their registration proviso honestly, he would have never made it through the registration process, for the Nexus does not permit the joining of theists that come with the intent of proselytizing others.

So, thinking atheists, I offer this for your consideration: we can deal with Martin in the manner that inspires the greatest dread for religions and religionists - ignore him. Refuse to reply to his posts, even if he shrieks like an Inquisition victim.

Without our replies to give credence to his posts, Martin's presence here will be purposeless.
19-04-2010, 08:43 AM

(19-04-2010 08:36 AM)panflutejedi Wrote:  
(19-04-2010 05:38 AM)Unbeliever Wrote:  

Hello Unbeliever,

Whatever the tone of your phone call with Martin, it most certainly does not mitigate his flaming and personal attacks on this forum. Had this been the Atheist Nexus (I am a member there, too), Martin would have been thrown out long since. In fact, assuming that he would answer their registration proviso honestly, he would have never made it through the registration process, for the Nexus does not permit the joining of theists that come with the intent of proselytizing others.

So, thinking atheists, I offer this for your consideration: we can deal with Martin in the manner that inspires the greatest dread for religions and religionists - ignore him. Refuse to reply to his posts, even if he shrieks like an Inquisition victim.

Without our replies to give credence to his posts, Martin's presence here will be purposeless.

I think some of the members actually enjoy seeing martin run around in circles... It can be amusing for a while but after 2 or 3 posts of it for me it gets scary.... reminds me that there are people who think this way out in the real world and then it stops being funny.
19-04-2010, 09:45 AM

Quote:I think some of the members actually enjoy seeing martin run around in circles... It can be amusing for a while but after 2 or 3 posts of it for me it gets scary.... reminds me that there are people who think this way out in the real world and then it stops being funny.

Hello DrNekoDR,

Yes, initially it was amusing for me, too, but it became old and tiresome quickly. This is most likely because I was already tired of hearing the stupidity spouted by religionists before I joined The Thinking Atheist. I wanted a place to connect with rational people, not endure more of the same old garbage.

Anyway, if we hear anything else from Martin, let's try writing it off as echoes, or maybe the wind........