Questions for the Christian believer

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-12-2011, 01:26 PM
RE: Questions for the Christian believer
Kingschosen, did you ever recognize that God, if he exist, is a atheïst?

Note: To send this message, no trees cut down,
although there are many electrons severely hindered.
All the bits are reused.

Future World

73 Jim .--. . .---- .-. . .- PE1REA
Email, put amsat dot org behind the call
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-12-2011, 01:28 PM
(22-12-2011 01:26 PM)Jim Wrote:  Kingschosen, did you ever recognize that God, if he exist, is a atheïst?

Jim, semantic arguments are silly.

Even so, God believes that He is God, so no, He isn't an atheist.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
22-12-2011, 01:33 PM
(22-12-2011 01:28 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(22-12-2011 01:26 PM)Jim Wrote:  Kingschosen, did you ever recognize that God, if he exist, is a atheïst?

Great KC, now you assume you know what your god knows... where's that animation you use..."and here we go" lol Tongue

Idiot: : a foolish or stupid person
— idiot adjective
See Republican Candidates.

Keeping realism alive, one honest offensive comment at a time!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-12-2011, 01:37 PM
(22-12-2011 01:33 PM)Clint Barnett Wrote:  
(22-12-2011 01:28 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  

Great KC, now you assume you know what your god knows... where's that animation you use..."and here we go" lol Tongue

Well... I guess you're right. But, I think my assumption that an all knowing God knows that He is God is a safe one.

But what the heck...

[Image: AndHereWeGo.gif]

[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
22-12-2011, 01:44 PM
Grmmmpf, in Dutch I can set the story perfect, but in this language I wrestle with the words, I give up.

All the bits are reused.

Future World

22-12-2011, 02:17 PM
(22-12-2011 01:44 PM)Jim Wrote:  Grmmmpf, in Dutch I can set the story perfect, but in this language I wrestle with the words, I give up.

Try again. Or get Observer to translate.

I keep forgetting English isn't your #1 language since you type it so well.

22-12-2011, 02:43 PM
Thanks for the compliment, my problem is that my vocabulary? is too small.
I'm a technician, in technique I can debate hours.
But more common topics and I have a problem.Smile
But give me a view months and I will learn more words. Big Grin

All the bits are reused.

Future World

[+] 1 user Likes Jim's post
22-12-2011, 02:48 PM
(22-12-2011 02:43 PM)Jim Wrote:  Thanks for the compliment, my problem is that my vocabulary? is too small.
I'm a technician, in technique I can debate hours.
But more common topics and I have a problem.Smile
But give me a view months and I will learn more words. Big Grin

lol well, I'm not going anywhere Smile

22-12-2011, 02:50 PM
No one has a problem with Spurgeon's taste of death scenario? Or perhaps no one wants to look through enough books to denounce, "hey you know how dieing sucks well we don't die twice". That is a horrible statement which almost convinced me to go refute it, but I really need to put my attention on more pressing matters.... Perhaps the rest of you are just so disgusted by t that you're not bothering to comment.

This statement has seriously pissed me off, especially because someone is trying to promote it. I've been escaping stupid christian crap for a while now. Usually the christian stuff in here doesn't bother me this much, but if I hear much more of these sorts of things I might be taking a break. Normally I like reading your stuff King because for the most part you're thoughtful and not overly cruel with your pious bullshit. But this makes me want to stab you.

There I said it now why isn't anyone else?

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
22-12-2011, 02:58 PM
(22-12-2011 02:50 PM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  No one has a problem with Spurgeon's taste of death scenario? Or perhaps no one wants to look through enough books to denounce, "hey you know how dieing sucks well we don't die twice". That is a horrible statement which almost convinced me to go refute it, but I really need to put my attention on more pressing matters.... Perhaps the rest of you are just so disgusted by t that you're not bothering to comment.

This statement has seriously pissed me off, especially because someone is trying to promote it. I've been escaping stupid christian crap for a while now. Usually the christian stuff in here doesn't bother me this much, but if I hear much more of these sorts of things I might be taking a break. Normally I like reading your stuff King because for the most part you're thoughtful and not overly cruel with your pious bullshit. But this makes me want to stab you.

There I said it now why isn't anyone else?

I'm sincerely sorry you feel like that. Again, I never mean to offend anyone, but the nature of what I believe is HIGHLY offense to any and all atheists. Spurgeon's theory fits my theology.

I don't think it's fair to pick a certain part of my theology to hate more... simply because it's more harsh towards non-believers. Like I said, my theology (God chooses who to save and who to damn) should be irreconcilably offensive towards you; however, I felt that was accepted on most people's part that either A) I'm deluded or B) I'm crazy. This being so, I thought it was also accepted that I'm not antagonistic in nature but my beliefs are - which provide discussion and insight on what I (or others) believe.

Again, offending you was not my intent, and I know that it can be hard or impossible to separate a person from their beliefs.