Questions to atheists

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
22-11-2015, 04:55 AM
Questions to atheists
An article on morality -
If there is no God and there is no distinction between us and that of animals (excluding that of higher intellectual abilities),then it will be safe to have sexual relations with your mother,sister,father,daughter,cousin,your horse,your pet snake,your dog,anything and everything with a sexual organ. Laws against homosexuality,beastiality,perverts,rape,animal right will seem redundant and foolish as we are all animals and we have equal rights. You don't arrest a dog for killing a cat,or arrest a lion for killing and eating a deer. Everything will be a natural process as we are animals that don't need laws to curb our animalistic nature. Laws as we know it will be repealed, redressed and questioned critically. Laws against killing will be foolish and irrelevant because as animals,we need to ensure our survival,and if a stupid cop threatens that,i should kill him,burn him and eat him because i'm an animal and I can do no better. People will say that non-existence of God doesn't remove the empathy/moral code we all feel,but empathy is only felt when survival is not threatened and issue of morals doesn't exist for animals. If a man means no harm to me and i'm not hungry for his flesh,killing him will be against nature. We as animals don't kill for no reason. You could stay with a pack of well fed lions and they will do no harm to you if you don't threaten their existence. Animal rights will be removed as we are all animals,and such rights will be stupid to begin with in the first place. Human rights will be removed as we are all animals,and such rights will also be stupid to begin with. The universal law of nature will then be "do not kill for irrelevance( when not threatened or hungry) but do so with purpose."
Atheist don't think critically about their stand and the effect it can have on humanity as we know it. Most atheist factions separates themselves from atheist-perverts,atheist-cannibals and their likes because they can't understand the effect of atheism on humanity. Even if the US/World government is run by atheists,killers and perverts,these fools are wise enough not to ban religion and debunk it totally for the sake of humanity and the existence of law.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-11-2015, 06:22 AM
RE: Questions to atheists
Welcome to TTA.

It's certainly a revealing opinion.

We look forward to discussing it in future threads ... we enjoy playing "Spot The Fallacy".

Thumbsup

[+] 7 users Like DLJ's post
22-11-2015, 06:52 AM
Nice intro. That really gives people a deeper understanding of your thought process. I hope you stick around to discuss these fine points further, like how incest and rape neither exist nor is supported by God in the bible. Smile

[Image: 004.sig]
[+] 1 user Likes Aoi Magi's post
22-11-2015, 07:06 AM
(22-11-2015 04:55 AM)davidkingrichie Wrote:  If there is no God and there is no distinction between us and that of animals (excluding that of higher intellectual abilities),then it will be safe to have sexual relations with your mother,sister,father,daughter,cousin,your horse,your pet snake,your dog,anything and everything with a sexual organ.

Our higher intellectual abilities allowed us to come up with the concept of consent. Other animals cannot consent to sex.
As for sex with relatives, as long as there's no procreation involved, what's wrong with it?

(22-11-2015 04:55 AM)davidkingrichie Wrote:  Laws against homosexuality,beastiality,perverts,rape,animal right will seem redundant and foolish as we are all animals and we have equal rights.

Equal rights does not mean same treatment. It means acknowledging one's capabilities and needs and treating them accordingly.

(22-11-2015 04:55 AM)davidkingrichie Wrote:  You don't arrest a dog for killing a cat,or arrest a lion for killing and eating a deer. Everything will be a natural process as we are animals that don't need laws to curb our animalistic nature.

You don't arrest animals because animals cannot comprehend death as well as we do. Animals don't know of any other way. We do. We have civilization. You know how civilization came about? Through evolution. That means that civilization is perfectly natural for humans.

(22-11-2015 04:55 AM)davidkingrichie Wrote:  Laws as we know it will be repealed, redressed and questioned critically. Laws against killing will be foolish and irrelevant because as animals,we need to ensure our survival,and if a stupid cop threatens that,i should kill him,burn him and eat him because i'm an animal and I can do no better. People will say that non-existence of God doesn't remove the empathy/moral code we all feel,but empathy is only felt when survival is not threatened and issue of morals doesn't exist for animals. If a man means no harm to me and i'm not hungry for his flesh,killing him will be against nature. We as animals don't kill for no reason. You could stay with a pack of well fed lions and they will do no harm to you if you don't threaten their existence.

We have evolved to feel empathy (and no, not only when survival is not threatened, otherwise we'd all have died in our caveman days) and we can do better. That's exactly the point you're missing. We are animals, yes. But we are different exactly because we can do better than other animals. We are not prey to our instincts.

And you are very mistaken if you think that animals only kill for reasons pertaining to their survival.

(22-11-2015 04:55 AM)davidkingrichie Wrote:  Animal rights will be removed as we are all animals,and such rights will be stupid to begin with in the first place. Human rights will be removed as we are all animals,and such rights will also be stupid to begin with.

If that were the case, then there would be no reason to have special rights for disabled people because hey, they are animals too! As I already said, equal rights means treating one as they deserve, based on their needs.

(22-11-2015 04:55 AM)davidkingrichie Wrote:  The universal law of nature will then be "do not kill for irrelevance( when not threatened or hungry) but do so with purpose."

Huh?

(22-11-2015 04:55 AM)davidkingrichie Wrote:  Atheist don't think critically about their stand and the effect it can have on humanity as we know it. Most atheist factions separates themselves from atheist-perverts,atheist-cannibals and their likes because they can't understand the effect of atheism on humanity. Even if the US/World government is run by atheists,killers and perverts,these fools are wise enough not to ban religion and debunk it totally for the sake of humanity and the existence of law.

If religion is then the source of morality, how come the countries with the highest percentages of atheists in their population are the most civilized (and vice versa)?

Perverts, cannibals, murderers and all kids of disturbed people can be atheists, Christians, Buddhists, Jews, anything. Religion doesn't make us human.

Welcome to the forum.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 11 users Like undergroundp's post
22-11-2015, 07:09 AM
Welcome.....

Are you aware that an introduction is simply saying "hi"?????

Maybe things are different on your planet...

Wink

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 3 users Like onlinebiker's post
22-11-2015, 07:11 AM
(22-11-2015 06:52 AM)Aoi Magi Wrote:  Nice intro. That really gives people a deeper understanding of your thought process. I hope you stick around to discuss these fine points further, like how incest and rape neither exist nor is supported by God in the bible. Smile

Thank you everyone. It's clear that God doesn't support rape unless you can point to me in the bible where it depict God saying "rape that woman" or "sleep with your siblings and relation". Man's fall from God's presence produced a temporary solution to man's inadequacy to multiply. God totally stopped this with his laws,because things were getting out of hand. As depicted in the story of lot.
22-11-2015, 07:20 AM
According to the story --your god knocked up Mary without her consent... That's rape..,.... A real turd if you ask me.... Bad enough he's gotta take her without consent, but the wanker doesn't even have the decency to wear a rubber......

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 6 users Like onlinebiker's post
22-11-2015, 07:30 AM
(22-11-2015 07:11 AM)davidkingrichie Wrote:  
(22-11-2015 06:52 AM)Aoi Magi Wrote:  Nice intro. That really gives people a deeper understanding of your thought process. I hope you stick around to discuss these fine points further, like how incest and rape neither exist nor is supported by God in the bible. Smile

Thank you everyone. It's clear that God doesn't support rape unless you can point to me in the bible where it depict God saying "rape that woman" or "sleep with your siblings and relation". Man's fall from God's presence produced a temporary solution to man's inadequacy to multiply. God totally stopped this with his laws,because things were getting out of hand. As depicted in the story of lot.

As much as I'd like to discuss the glory of bible with you, I have to follow the rules of the introduction section, and hence I won't be able to fully express myself here. Why not post this in one of the more appropriate sections so that we can have a better discussion.

[Image: 004.sig]
[+] 2 users Like Aoi Magi's post
22-11-2015, 07:32 AM
(22-11-2015 07:20 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  According to the story --your god knocked up Mary without her consent... That's rape..,.... A real turd if you ask me.... Bad enough he's gotta take her without consent, but the wanker doesn't even have the decency to wear a rubber......
Lol. I see this as some sort of a joke. Before Mary was "knocked up",her sister -john the baptist mother prophesied about her miracle baby. Thus,calling her favoured one. Before everything,an angel of the lord visited her - she consented. That same angel visited Joseph afterwards. The process was not physical sex involving a sperm,it should be more of an asexual kind. What God did was to send the spirit of his Son into the womb.
22-11-2015, 07:41 AM (This post was last modified: 22-11-2015 07:45 AM by The Organic Chemist.)
(22-11-2015 07:11 AM)davidkingrichie Wrote:  Thank you everyone. It's clear that God doesn't support rape unless you can point to me in the bible where it depict God saying "rape that woman" or "sleep with your siblings and relation".

Clear as mud you mean? You may want to check out:
Judges 21:10-24
Numbers 31:7-18
Samuel 12:11-14
Deuteronomy 21:10-14
Judges 5
Exodus 21:7-11
Zechariah 14:1-2

Some of these passages have god directly saying it is ok and some do not. But certianly the behavior in these passages is never scolded. God never shows it isn't against his nature but in fact is part of it. More importantly is this: in no way is a female's wishes considered. Never. No passage I am aware of directs that a woman's consent is required. If you can find one, please point it out.

(22-11-2015 07:11 AM)davidkingrichie Wrote:  Man's fall from God's presence produced a temporary solution to man's inadequacy to multiply. God totally stopped this with his laws,because things were getting out of hand. As depicted in the story of lot.

You mean laws that today would get you arrested? Some all knowing god you have there. Making laws and directing ideas that the future world would find repulsive. His laws did such a swell job that he failed in a spectacular fashion. Oh and the story of Lot. According to Eziekiel 16 Sodom and Gamorah were destroyed for, well let's let the inspired word say it:

Quote: Eziekiel 16
48 “As I live,” declares the Lord God, “your sister Sodom and her daughters didn’t do what you and your daughters have done. 49 Look! This was the sin of your sister Sodom and her daughters: Pride, too much food, undisturbed peace, and failure to help the poor and needy. 50 In their arrogance, they committed detestable practices in my presence, so when I saw it, I removed them.

Wait, it wasn't for the queers? Well it doesn't mention it and it's in the bible, so it must be true.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 4 users Like The Organic Chemist's post