Questions to atheists

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
22-11-2015, 02:22 PM
RE: Questions to atheists
So you find rape to be a joke??? LOL joke no less????

My my.... The mysogyny of it all.... I guess that's not surprising, considering the long history of christianity treating women worse than farm animals......

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
22-11-2015, 02:24 PM
(22-11-2015 02:16 PM)davidkingrichie Wrote:  My short article might contain a few errors,please mind them as I wrote this in a haste while trying to answer the myriads of questions posed to be on this thread. These errors,though not detectable by me at the moment might be in form of spelling or sentence construct not making sense. I would have loved to leave this post till tomorrow,but you guys need a glimpse of the first part of my theory. My theory tries to answer some of the basic questions atheists poses.

sigh

I can hardly wait to eviscerate your theory, however you must first accept the challenge of a debate.

I have much to teach you, come to school david, I will answer your questions with great detail....guess what? I don't use atheist sources, I use christian university textbooks, the bible, and biblical scholars research. I know your religion inside and out...come on...stop running. You came here for a reason, so lets see what you know.

clicky clicky:

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...vil-debate

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
(22-11-2015 02:18 PM)davidkingrichie Wrote:  
(22-11-2015 01:59 PM)izel Wrote:  Exactly Yes just having hard time to catch the bitch.
Why all the negativity?

I don't know, you tell me? You're the one telling us we have no morals because we refuse to believe in Santa Claus for grown ups. I'm much better human being without god then I ever was with it.

1 Like = 1 Prayer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes izel's post
(22-11-2015 02:10 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(22-11-2015 02:06 PM)davidkingrichie Wrote:  Funny one. My people perish because of lack of understanding

Your people? Laughat

If you think that picture doesn't accurately sum up your dogma please elaborate on what exactly we need salvation from and who or what is responsible for the threatened fate if we are not saved. With proof please, or at least evidence and arguments that aren't presuppositional.

Not my people - I was only quoting the person you seem to depict in your meme
22-11-2015, 02:26 PM
(22-11-2015 02:24 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(22-11-2015 02:16 PM)davidkingrichie Wrote:  My short article might contain a few errors,please mind them as I wrote this in a haste while trying to answer the myriads of questions posed to be on this thread. These errors,though not detectable by me at the moment might be in form of spelling or sentence construct not making sense. I would have loved to leave this post till tomorrow,but you guys need a glimpse of the first part of my theory. My theory tries to answer some of the basic questions atheists poses.

sigh

I can hardly wait to eviscerate your theory, however you must first accept the challenge of a debate.

I have much to teach you, come to school david, I will answer your questions with great detail....guess what? I don't use atheist sources, I use christian university textbooks, the bible, and biblical scholars research. I know your religion inside and out...come on...stop running. You came here for a reason, so lets see what you know.

clicky clicky:

I'm not running. I will set the time to debate you later.
22-11-2015, 02:27 PM
(22-11-2015 02:04 PM)davidkingrichie Wrote:  
(22-11-2015 02:00 PM)DerFish Wrote:  Is that next? I thunk ya had to wait until you died, not that it was next!
Salvation is not for the dead. Only the living can be saved. (after Christ resurrection)

Consider
Truly. Now how did you come by that perspective?

An empty tomb, does not a resurrection make by the way.

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
22-11-2015, 02:30 PM
(22-11-2015 02:26 PM)davidkingrichie Wrote:  
(22-11-2015 02:24 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  sigh

clicky clicky:

I'm not running. I will set the time to debate you later.

Excellent, I truly do look forward to it. All joking aside, I enjoy exchanging perspectives and information, I promise you will learn much you did not know. I have a hectic day tomorrow preparing for closing on a home, road trip to TN Tuesday, closing on a home Wed, then the holiday, so if you dont initiate soon, at least accept the challenge so the mods dont close the thread, and we can engage at our leisure later. There is no need to "set a time" we can reply back and forth as our independent schedules allow, as long as about 3 or 4 days doesnt go by without any action, the mods wont close it.

22-11-2015, 02:30 PM
(22-11-2015 02:24 PM)davidkingrichie Wrote:  
(22-11-2015 02:10 PM)unfogged Wrote:  Your people? Laughat

If you think that picture doesn't accurately sum up your dogma please elaborate on what exactly we need salvation from and who or what is responsible for the threatened fate if we are not saved. With proof please, or at least evidence and arguments that aren't presuppositional.

Not my people - I was only quoting the person you seem to depict in your meme

You need to be clearer then. Are you going to attempt a response to the request?

By the way, you can quote the character of Jesus from the bible but not the person. If there is an actual person at the base of the myth we have no reliable record of anything he may have said. All we have is hearsay recorded decades after the supposed events.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
22-11-2015, 02:31 PM

The problem I am now having, David, is that I don't think the "god" you are talking about, as a Christian, is what you think it is. The NT is written from a Hellenistic perspective and the dominant theme of Hellenistic at the time was Epicureanism. This philosophy did not have as its core a god and neither does Christianity. It has "the word" or the "logos" as its central concept. The NT actually tells you what its god is, and it is what we would call "reason". You need to take that on board and understand that if you are to understand what Christianity really is, ie., a rejection of religion as obeying the dictates of an invisible anthropomorphic god figure, you need to understand that morality is about individual choice, and not about doing things only because someone bigger and meaner than you told you to act a certain way.
22-11-2015, 02:44 PM
The concept of "salvation" is not AT ALL a "Biblical" concept. It was cooked up by the early church after the *end-times* did not arrive as expected, and they needed a reason to justify the continuation of the organization/cult :

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid160188

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...other-Look

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...other-look

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...ble-Bull-s

The role of a messiah was never to "save" anyone from sin. The role of a messiah was entirely a political one. The "anointed one" was to restore the KINGDOM of Israel. Jebus never got that job done.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post