Questions to atheists

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
22-11-2015, 03:18 PM
RE: Questions to atheists
(22-11-2015 10:42 AM)davidkingrichie Wrote:  
(22-11-2015 10:40 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  But the pro leprechaun people do not try to control the government to steer it towards spending billions to find a pot of gold. There are many people in and out of our government in the US who are trying to get the temple rebuilt to usher in the second coming. Why do you think so many christians here support Israel? I assure you it has nothing to do with humanism, these people are trying to bring on the end of the world.

If you don't believe in God,then you won't mind them building their temples to bring about the end of the world.

That non sequitur is utterly foolish.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-11-2015, 03:18 PM
(22-11-2015 03:16 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  I think it is obvious our dear friend stumbled into the wrong atheist forum. He thought he was going to come riding in here exposing the truth of the almighty gawd to the heretics and we would be amazed at his message and repent upon the spot.

He must not have seen the THINKING part of the forum name...he will learn the folly of his ways soon enough though.

That I would hang around to see. So few like him ever learn anything. Dodgy

So, it's off to ignore land with the other major annoyances. Someone send up a flare if this dimwit gets a clue.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
22-11-2015, 03:22 PM
(22-11-2015 11:10 AM)davidkingrichie Wrote:  
(22-11-2015 11:08 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  Which one/s?

"Welcome to Godchecker
We have more Gods than you can shake a stick at.”

Our legendary mythology encyclopedia now includes nearly four thousand weird and wonderful Gods, Supreme Beings, Demons, Spirits and Fabulous Beasts from all over the world. Explore ancient legends and folklore, and discover Gods of everything from Fertility to Fluff with Godchecker...

http://www.godchecker.com
The supreme being is God and God alone. All Those are either angels or demons

Since you present no evidence to support that claim, it will be dismissed out of hand. Drinking Beverage

22-11-2015, 03:24 PM
"No one shall come to me, unless the Father draw him". John 6:24
"For many are called, but few are chosen". Matthew 22:14

The real question is why would an evil deity actually create beings, knowing full-well that the "Father" only drew some (few) of them, and the rest were *made* for hell.
Nice guy. Dodgy

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
22-11-2015, 03:29 PM
(22-11-2015 12:58 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(22-11-2015 12:20 PM)davidkingrichie Wrote:  Lmao

Such a vapid reply got the first negative rep I've given on this forum.

I bet it felt good. Yes

22-11-2015, 03:32 PM
(22-11-2015 01:49 PM)davidkingrichie Wrote:  
(22-11-2015 01:22 PM)Alla Wrote:  Let's say I believe there is God, what's next?
Salvation.

Salvation from what? From the wrath of a creator who created sin and a hell to damn us to for not being thankful for the hell he created? Facepalm

[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
22-11-2015, 03:37 PM
(22-11-2015 01:51 PM)davidkingrichie Wrote:  
(22-11-2015 12:51 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Sure. Before we get into any premature discussion of god and religion, please tell me by what plausible mechanism of action do you propose for your postmortem preservation of identity? How are you planning to survive your own death?

1. James 1: 9-11,ecclesiastes 1 - end.
" vanity of vanities! All is vanity. What does man gain by all the toil at which he toils under the sun?....."
2. The promise of eternal life.

You didn't actually address the question. Try again. Drinking Beverage

22-11-2015, 03:39 PM
Just poking my head in to see what the fuss is about.

Yeah, nothing much. Drinking Beverage

I'm getting a faint whiff of sock.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 5 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
22-11-2015, 03:41 PM
A whiff ????

Try a hamper full........

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
22-11-2015, 03:47 PM
(22-11-2015 11:10 AM)davidkingrichie Wrote:  The supreme being is God and God alone. All Those are either angels or demons

I hope you realize, (or will learn some day), the Hebrews worshiped more than one god. Yahweh had a wife. Her name was "Ashera". Statues of her have been found by archaeologists in holy places in Beth-el, Dan, and Jerusalem. Also the Bible says there are many gods :

Yahweh was one of the sons of the Babylonian god "El Elyon". El Elyon was the Most High God and the creator of the universe; Yahweh was one of the sons of El Elyon, who along with his other brothers received an inheritance from his Father "El" and was made a ruler of ancient Israel. "When El Elyon, the Most High God allotted territories to the sons of Adam, He appointed one of His sons to rule over each nation and to administer His government over the nations." D
Deuteronomy 32:7-8

“Remember the days of old, consider the years of many generations: ask thy father, and he will shew thee; thy elders, and they will tell thee. When the most High divided to the nations their inheritance, when he separated the sons of Adam, he set the bounds of the people according to the number of the children of Israel. For the LORD’s portion is his people; Jacob is the lot of his inheritance.”

Moses states that many generations before his time, the Most High, that is, Elyon, as the Hebrew text has it, separated the descendants of Adam and therefore humanity according to their tribes and He allocated a territory to each tribe that is later referred to as a nation. Jacob, that is, Israel, was by lot allocated to the LORD, that is, Yahweh, as the Hebrew text has it.

That's what the "word of god" says. The Bible. Angel

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post