Questions to atheists

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
22-11-2015, 09:16 AM
RE: Questions to atheists
To the OP...

I'm moving this thread from the "let's be nice to the new member" Introduction section as it seems you are happy to have a discussion on the topic.

Apart from which, your first post was a completely failure as an introduction. Although it did tell us a lot about you. Big Grin

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 9 users Like DLJ's post
22-11-2015, 09:18 AM
(22-11-2015 09:16 AM)DLJ Wrote:  To the OP...

I'm moving this thread from the "let's be nice to the new member" Introduction section as it seems you are happy to have a discussion on the topic.

Apart from which, your first post was a completely failure as an introduction. Although it did tell us a lot about you. Big Grin

Thanks. Lol
22-11-2015, 09:25 AM
Cut the fucking crap. The reason humans have an aversion to fucking family members is because evolution made us that way. The fact incest happens only means that it happens, it doesn't mean it is beneficial to our species.

Evolution requires multiple different decks of cards "DNA" to be shuffled for different outcomes, DIVERSITY, that has lead to differences in looks worldwide. If we only fucked family members, we wouldn't have evolved at all.

We don't need a magic sky wizard to explain how evolution works. AND YES we are animals, one species among many. I think religious narcissism causes us to behave violently to other groups. How about you consider that we ARE the same species, and if we were not so fucking self centered thinking clubs make us special, we wouldn't "behave like animals".

Life without a your god is the same as life without belief in Vishnu, or Thor or Apollo. The good and bad humans react to in life don't need antiquated books of myth to explain. Incest doesn't work, that is why we have an aversion to it.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Brian37's post
22-11-2015, 09:38 AM
"Most atheist factions separates themselves from atheist-perverts,atheist-cannibals and their likes because they can't understand the effect of atheism on humanity. Even if the US/World government is run by atheists,killers and perverts,these fools are wise enough not to ban religion and debunk it totally for the sake of humanity and the existence of law."

And don't most priest factions separate themselves from Priest pervert factions who diddle little boys instead of acting like normal adult male humans? Referring to animals you never see an adult dog sexually molesting a puppy male or female.
As far as pointing to Babble examples of incest Abraham encouraged others to claim his wife because she was his sister.
Or like my mother do you say that the Babble doesn't really mean that?
22-11-2015, 09:41 AM
Ok. Ok I get. This is the whole article.
22-11-2015, 09:42 AM
(22-11-2015 09:25 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  Cut the fucking crap. The reason humans have an aversion to fucking family members is because evolution made us that way. The fact incest happens only means that it happens, it doesn't mean it is beneficial to our species.

Evolution requires multiple different decks of cards "DNA" to be shuffled for different outcomes, DIVERSITY, that has lead to differences in looks worldwide. If we only fucked family members, we wouldn't have evolved at all.

We don't need a magic sky wizard to explain how evolution works. AND YES we are animals, one species among many. I think religious narcissism causes us to behave violently to other groups. How about you consider that we ARE the same species, and if we were not so fucking self centered thinking clubs make us special, we wouldn't "behave like animals".

Life without a your god is the same as life without belief in Vishnu, or Thor or Apollo. The good and bad humans react to in life don't need antiquated books of myth to explain. Incest doesn't work, that is why we have an aversion to it.

But God's most favoritist person Abraham did it with his sister, or at least claimed he did so that it was OK to loan her out to other men! That is the type of God I don't need!
22-11-2015, 09:43 AM
Questions to atheists
An article on morality -
If there is no God and there is no distinction between us and that of animals (excluding that of higher intellectual abilities),then it will be safe to have sexual relations with your mother,sister,father,daughter,cousin,your horse,your pet snake,your dog,anything and everything with a sexual organ. Laws against homosexuality,beastiality,perverts,rape,animal right will seem redundant and foolish as we are all animals and we have equal rights. You don't arrest a dog for killing a cat,or arrest a lion for killing and eating a deer. Everything will be a natural process as we are animals that don't need laws to curb our animalistic nature. Laws as we know it will be repealed, redressed and questioned critically. Laws against killing will be foolish and irrelevant because as animals,we need to ensure our survival,and if a stupid cop threatens that,i should kill him,burn him and eat him because i'm an animal and I can do no better. People will say that non-existence of God doesn't remove the empathy/moral code we all feel,but empathy is only felt when survival is not threatened and issue of morals doesn't exist for animals. If a man means no harm to me and i'm not hungry for his flesh,killing him will be against nature. We as animals don't kill for no reason. You could stay with a pack of well fed lions and they will do no harm to you if you don't threaten their existence. Animal rights will be removed as we are all animals,and such rights will be stupid to begin with in the first place. Human rights will be removed as we are all animals,and such rights will also be stupid to begin with. The universal law of nature will then be "do not kill for irrelevance( when not threatened or hungry) but do so with purpose."
Atheist don't think critically about their stand and the effect it can have on humanity as we know it. Most atheist factions separates themselves from atheist-perverts,atheist-cannibals and their likes because they can't understand the effect of atheism on humanity. Even if the US/World government is run by atheists,killers and perverts,these fools are wise enough not to ban religion and debunk it totally for the sake of humanity and the existence of law.
Atheist-John: what a nice article.
Me: I know *feeling smart*
Atheist-John: hey! Before you feel yourself,i'm going to answer the questions posed in your articles,even if I find them ridiculous.
Me: no,there aren't! Jerk!
Atheist-John: yea,whatever.
Atheist-John: *short sigh*...... *then continues*...... The answer: Atheists are moral for the same reasons believers are moral;because we have compassion, and a sense of justice. Humans are social animals, and like other social animals, we evolved with some core moral values wired into our brains: caring about fairness, caring about loyalty, caring when others are harmed.

If you’re a religious believer, and you don’t believe these are the same reasons that believers are moral, ask yourself this: If I could persuade you today, with 100% certainty, that there were no gods and no afterlife… would you suddenly start stealing and murdering and setting fire to buildings? And if not — why not? If you wouldn’t… whatever it is that would keep you from doing those things, that’s the same thing keeping atheists from doing them. (And if you would — remind me not to move in next door to you.)

And ask yourself this as well: If you accept some parts of your holy book and reject others — on what basis are you doing that? Whatever part of you says that stoning adulterers is wrong but helping poor people is good; that planting different crops in the same field is a non-issue but bearing false witness actually is pretty messed-up; that slavery is terrible but it’s a great idea to love your neighbour as yourself… that’s the same thing telling atheists what’s right and wrong. People are good — even if we don’t articulate it this way — because we have an innate grasp of the fundamental underpinnings of morality: the understanding that other people matter to themselves as much as we matter to ourselves, and that there is no objective reason to act as if any of us matters more than any other. And that’s true of atheists and believers alike.
Me: you basically answered nothing. I don't stone adulterers and practise obscene act written in the old testament because Jesus came and taught us better.
Atheist-John: yes,i answered them. Hmmm,lol.
Me: morality as we know it is a mirage. No one feels actual compassion for another human,else you won't be using your iphone 6s while other humans don't have food to eat,there won't be billionaires while beggars exist,there won't be youtube videos of jerks throwing top notch phones in lava,boiling coke,liquid bromine while poor kids in Africa,Asia and other parts of tthe world don't have a meal to eat. Compassion is an invention by smart humans who wanted to exploit it on the basis of charity for popularity and whatnot. Humans don't have moral code when life is threatened -like most animals,they react ANIMALISTICALLY. You don't see a man having compassion for a person holding a gun to his head. You don't see a soldier having compassion for the soldiers of other nations during war. You don't see white supremacist having compassion/feeling equal on/to their fellow homosapien beings with a darker skin or shorter physical appearance. The intelligence of man has made him justify his stupidity to a fault. If God was proven to be fiction,i will kill,steal and have sex with all the beings I want because I am an animal. Prison as we know it is a physical representation of hell,justice as we know it is a physical representation of God's will and commandment. So,disproving God is disproving law and jail time. You don't put a lion in jail for being a lion. I should be able to kill a cop that threatens my existence.
Atheist-John: hmmmm
Me: hmmmm,what?
Atheist-John: a bunch of bollocks
Me: so is yours then.
Me: deep down,humans don't know what is right or wrong. Babies/kids don't know better,they are taught to feel and be compassionate. Most atheists today were once christians,have read the bible,and were taught morality at a very young age. If humans can know what is right or wrong at the subconscious level,then let's conduct an experiment. Take two twins "A and B". Take "A" to Australia and train him to kill,to steal,to do whatever he wants. If he does good,beat and scold him,if he does bad,congratulate him with gifts. Take "B" to Germany and train him to be compassionate,teach him the word of God and morals. Then, have a control experiment. A child "C" living in the US. Don't teach him/her anything about morality or justice. When he/she does something right or wrong,be indifferent about it. What do you think will be the result of such an experiment?
Atheist-John: truthfully,i don't know because such an experiment has not yet been conducted and deducing an inference and conclusion from mere premises will be foolish and unwise.

Me:well,such an experiment needs to be conducted,but come to think of it. These experiment has been conducted,is being conducted and will be conducted.
Atheist-John: how? I 've not heard of such experiments before or its experimental data being released to the public.
Me: what I mean is- different people have different behaviours,were raised differently and have their own sense or no sense of morality. Put yourself in a killers shoes,or that of a rapist,a pervert,a transexual,a suicidal person,a suicide bomber,human traffickers,cannibals....the list goes on. These people don't have the same moral code that you have as an atheist John,because you were brought up as a christian. These people are humans,homosapiens,they evolved like every other human,they were given birth to like other humans,yet,they don't feel the same way you do about morality. Morality is taught,not felt. Why do you think most of the world's famous conmen had a con-artist for a father? So that proves that morals don't exist in humans because anything that exists outside us,is not us. We are animals,like you guys say.
Atheist-John: I can't and will not put on their shoes,because they are all mentally challenged. I don't agree with your last statements. What we learn sometimes defines who we are.
Me: so basically,a person is mad/mentally ill because you don't have the same moral codes? This reminds me of the world today. A lot of you people judge others,yet you were not brought up in their condition,you don't think like them,but you expect them to behave like you do. This is called madness of existence. Why let the outside define who you are and not you defining what the outside is? Basically, religion has been deeply ingrained into morals,ethics and law that disproving a God will be detrimental to humanity.
Atheist-John: ok. I agree with you a little. I feel bored,let's talk about the kardashians.
Me: you're not getting away so easily
Atheist-John: *murmurs,while presenting what looks like a smile from the JOKER* ok,what now?
Me: you atheists keep laughing at the bible,yet,you haven't proved how beings of same species - (homosapiens) after evolution,speak different languages and have different race,while their monkey/ape counterparts can communicate with one another irrespective of their base - Amazon ape will communicate effectively with an ape in africa.
Atheist-John: for the love of god!!!
Me: you see,you believe in God. Hahaha!!!
Atheist-John: I refuse to have a battle of wits against an unarmed opponent *walks out slamming the door*
..........curtains.............
22-11-2015, 09:52 AM
(22-11-2015 09:43 AM)davidkingrichie Wrote:  Questions to atheists
An article on morality -
If there is no God and there is no distinction between us and that of animals (excluding that of higher intellectual abilities),then it will be safe to have sexual relations with your mother,sister,father,daughter,cousin,your horse,your pet snake,your dog,anything and everything with a sexual organ. Laws against homosexuality,beastiality,perverts,rape,animal right will seem redundant and foolish as we are all animals and we have equal rights. You don't arrest a dog for killing a cat,or arrest a lion for killing and eating a deer. Everything will be a natural process as we are animals that don't need laws to curb our animalistic nature. Laws as we know it will be repealed, redressed and questioned critically. Laws against killing will be foolish and irrelevant because as animals,we need to ensure our survival,and if a stupid cop threatens that,i should kill him,burn him and eat him because i'm an animal and I can do no better. People will say that non-existence of God doesn't remove the empathy/moral code we all feel,but empathy is only felt when survival is not threatened and issue of morals doesn't exist for animals. If a man means no harm to me and i'm not hungry for his flesh,killing him will be against nature. We as animals don't kill for no reason. You could stay with a pack of well fed lions and they will do no harm to you if you don't threaten their existence. Animal rights will be removed as we are all animals,and such rights will be stupid to begin with in the first place. Human rights will be removed as we are all animals,and such rights will also be stupid to begin with. The universal law of nature will then be "do not kill for irrelevance( when not threatened or hungry) but do so with purpose."
Atheist don't think critically about their stand and the effect it can have on humanity as we know it. Most atheist factions separates themselves from atheist-perverts,atheist-cannibals and their likes because they can't understand the effect of atheism on humanity. Even if the US/World government is run by atheists,killers and perverts,these fools are wise enough not to ban religion and debunk it totally for the sake of humanity and the existence of law.
Atheist-John: what a nice article.
Me: I know *feeling smart*
Atheist-John: hey! Before you feel yourself,i'm going to answer the questions posed in your articles,even if I find them ridiculous.
Me: no,there aren't! Jerk!
Atheist-John: yea,whatever.
Atheist-John: *short sigh*...... *then continues*...... The answer: Atheists are moral for the same reasons believers are moral;because we have compassion, and a sense of justice. Humans are social animals, and like other social animals, we evolved with some core moral values wired into our brains: caring about fairness, caring about loyalty, caring when others are harmed.

If you’re a religious believer, and you don’t believe these are the same reasons that believers are moral, ask yourself this: If I could persuade you today, with 100% certainty, that there were no gods and no afterlife… would you suddenly start stealing and murdering and setting fire to buildings? And if not — why not? If you wouldn’t… whatever it is that would keep you from doing those things, that’s the same thing keeping atheists from doing them. (And if you would — remind me not to move in next door to you.)

And ask yourself this as well: If you accept some parts of your holy book and reject others — on what basis are you doing that? Whatever part of you says that stoning adulterers is wrong but helping poor people is good; that planting different crops in the same field is a non-issue but bearing false witness actually is pretty messed-up; that slavery is terrible but it’s a great idea to love your neighbour as yourself… that’s the same thing telling atheists what’s right and wrong. People are good — even if we don’t articulate it this way — because we have an innate grasp of the fundamental underpinnings of morality: the understanding that other people matter to themselves as much as we matter to ourselves, and that there is no objective reason to act as if any of us matters more than any other. And that’s true of atheists and believers alike.
Me: you basically answered nothing. I don't stone adulterers and practise obscene act written in the old testament because Jesus came and taught us better.
Atheist-John: yes,i answered them. Hmmm,lol.
Me: morality as we know it is a mirage. No one feels actual compassion for another human,else you won't be using your iphone 6s while other humans don't have food to eat,there won't be billionaires while beggars exist,there won't be youtube videos of jerks throwing top notch phones in lava,boiling coke,liquid bromine while poor kids in Africa,Asia and other parts of tthe world don't have a meal to eat. Compassion is an invention by smart humans who wanted to exploit it on the basis of charity for popularity and whatnot. Humans don't have moral code when life is threatened -like most animals,they react ANIMALISTICALLY. You don't see a man having compassion for a person holding a gun to his head. You don't see a soldier having compassion for the soldiers of other nations during war. You don't see white supremacist having compassion/feeling equal on/to their fellow homosapien beings with a darker skin or shorter physical appearance. The intelligence of man has made him justify his stupidity to a fault. If God was proven to be fiction,i will kill,steal and have sex with all the beings I want because I am an animal. Prison as we know it is a physical representation of hell,justice as we know it is a physical representation of God's will and commandment. So,disproving God is disproving law and jail time. You don't put a lion in jail for being a lion. I should be able to kill a cop that threatens my existence.
Atheist-John: hmmmm
Me: hmmmm,what?
Atheist-John: a bunch of bollocks
Me: so is yours then.
Me: deep down,humans don't know what is right or wrong. Babies/kids don't know better,they are taught to feel and be compassionate. Most atheists today were once christians,have read the bible,and were taught morality at a very young age. If humans can know what is right or wrong at the subconscious level,then let's conduct an experiment. Take two twins "A and B". Take "A" to Australia and train him to kill,to steal,to do whatever he wants. If he does good,beat and scold him,if he does bad,congratulate him with gifts. Take "B" to Germany and train him to be compassionate,teach him the word of God and morals. Then, have a control experiment. A child "C" living in the US. Don't teach him/her anything about morality or justice. When he/she does something right or wrong,be indifferent about it. What do you think will be the result of such an experiment?
Atheist-John: truthfully,i don't know because such an experiment has not yet been conducted and deducing an inference and conclusion from mere premises will be foolish and unwise.

Me:well,such an experiment needs to be conducted,but come to think of it. These experiment has been conducted,is being conducted and will be conducted.
Atheist-John: how? I 've not heard of such experiments before or its experimental data being released to the public.
Me: what I mean is- different people have different behaviours,were raised differently and have their own sense or no sense of morality. Put yourself in a killers shoes,or that of a rapist,a pervert,a transexual,a suicidal person,a suicide bomber,human traffickers,cannibals....the list goes on. These people don't have the same moral code that you have as an atheist John,because you were brought up as a christian. These people are humans,homosapiens,they evolved like every other human,they were given birth to like other humans,yet,they don't feel the same way you do about morality. Morality is taught,not felt. Why do you think most of the world's famous conmen had a con-artist for a father? So that proves that morals don't exist in humans because anything that exists outside us,is not us. We are animals,like you guys say.
Atheist-John: I can't and will not put on their shoes,because they are all mentally challenged. I don't agree with your last statements. What we learn sometimes defines who we are.
Me: so basically,a person is mad/mentally ill because you don't have the same moral codes? This reminds me of the world today. A lot of you people judge others,yet you were not brought up in their condition,you don't think like them,but you expect them to behave like you do. This is called madness of existence. Why let the outside define who you are and not you defining what the outside is? Basically, religion has been deeply ingrained into morals,ethics and law that disproving a God will be detrimental to humanity.
Atheist-John: ok. I agree with you a little. I feel bored,let's talk about the kardashians.
Me: you're not getting away so easily
Atheist-John: *murmurs,while presenting what looks like a smile from the JOKER* ok,what now?
Me: you atheists keep laughing at the bible,yet,you haven't proved how beings of same species - (homosapiens) after evolution,speak different languages and have different race,while their monkey/ape counterparts can communicate with one another irrespective of their base - Amazon ape will communicate effectively with an ape in africa.
Atheist-John: for the love of god!!!
Me: you see,you believe in God. Hahaha!!!
Atheist-John: I refuse to have a battle of wits against an unarmed opponent *walks out slamming the door*
..........curtains.............

You don't seem to have the slightest idea what an overwhelming majority of atheists think. Most of us don't say there is no god (a claim that I would ask evidence for) but instead we say that there is little to no evidence for one. You don't seem to understand the difference. Also, your little play here would likely not even shake out this way with most non believers. Additionally, even in evolution were replaced by a better explanation (which is an incredibly tall order), it would in no way insinuate your delusion is correct.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
22-11-2015, 09:53 AM
Morals are not innate to humans. Empathy is.

You can teach people morals, but it won't change the fact that empathy is inherent in humans. However, you can turn a child into a psychopath by hindering the processes that favor empathy. That does not mean that the child is born without empathy. It means you stopped it from developing.

If morals came from Christianity, why are countries where children are not taught any religion moral?

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 3 users Like undergroundp's post
22-11-2015, 09:56 AM