Questions to atheists

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
23-11-2015, 08:57 AM
RE: Questions to atheists
(22-11-2015 11:24 AM)Leo Wrote:  What's a god?

An anthropomorphic entity.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-11-2015, 09:01 AM
(23-11-2015 08:49 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I guess the cock pimple popped..........

Rainbow Vomit

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
23-11-2015, 09:41 AM
That was not an article, that was a ramble. Articles usually have a reference to the publication, and a cohesive argument leading to a coherent point. This was "if no God and yes animals, then I don't know what to think, therefore fuck siblings and eat cops."

Incest, both consensual and nonconsensual, exists with or without a god. It's far more common than is usually admitted, especially among adolescent siblings. Most don't get caught, and parents usually cover for those that do. It's a bit icky and mostly harmless when consensual.

Cannibalism apparently still exists also, mostly at dire need. I suspect reluctant cannibals may thank their gods for feeding them in their hour of need. A few of the more honest ones might thank the meal him/herself.

What do either of these enduring and disturbing facets of humanity have to do with not accepting the god hypothesis?

I'll help. The simplified format is "If x, then y, therefore x is (true, untrue)." You'll want to start with someone else's premise that you're trying to discredit, show what logically follows, then reach the conclusion you've clearly already found.

Fill in the blanks. "If atheists are correct that the god hypothesis lacks enough supporting evidence, then __________, therefore ___________."
23-11-2015, 10:12 AM
(22-11-2015 04:55 AM)davidkingrichie Wrote:  Atheist don't think critically about their stand and the effect it can have on humanity as we know it. Most atheist factions separates themselves from atheist-perverts,atheist-cannibals and their likes because they can't understand the effect of atheism on humanity.

That's called Utilitarianism. Basically it says that what is right, is so, not because it is true or good, but because it produces the most happiness. When you get all big, and leave mommy's basment, you may take a class in Ethics and learn why Utilitarianism can be so dangerous. And BTW, in no way, have you documented or even made an objectivly referenced case, for any observed effects on anything. If you(remote possibility) happen to be in an institution where you are paying ANY tuition, you REALLY need to demand your money back. They taught you shit.
Rolleyes

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
23-11-2015, 12:08 PM
Lol. I'm now ready to debate
23-11-2015, 12:09 PM
(23-11-2015 12:08 PM)davidkingrichie Wrote:  Lol. I'm now ready to debate

Oh. You grew a brain over night ?
LOL

You have a ton of things to reply to. Get busy.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
23-11-2015, 12:12 PM
This should be interesting...
23-11-2015, 12:12 PM
(23-11-2015 12:09 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  

LOL

I won't reply those. I was blocked from doing so. Evidently,i had posted 50 comments within a 24 hour period. Something I won't do again. Anyone seeking answers should debate me -one on one.
23-11-2015, 12:13 PM
(23-11-2015 12:09 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  

LOL

I won't reply those. I was blocked from doing so. Evidently,i had posted 50 comments within a 24 hour period. Something I won't do again. Anyone seeking answers should debate me -one on one.
For those who took offence in my choice of words,i apologise! Calling me names won't drive your point faster. Debate pls!
23-11-2015, 12:16 PM

Us: *gives a bunch of arguments, asks a bunch of questions*

You: I'm ready to debate. *yet doesn't answer any questions*
[+] 2 users Like RobbyPants's post