Questions to atheists

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
23-11-2015, 12:25 PM
RE: Questions to atheists
(23-11-2015 12:12 PM)davidkingrichie Wrote:  
(23-11-2015 12:09 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Oh. You grew a brain over night ?
LOL

You have a ton of things to reply to. Get busy.
I won't reply those. I was blocked from doing so. Evidently,i had posted 50 comments within a 24 hour period. Something I won't do again. Anyone seeking answers should debate me -one on one.

You have an invite to debate one on one. Try him as we watch if you refuse to answer here.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like DerFish's post
23-11-2015, 12:26 PM
(23-11-2015 12:12 PM)davidkingrichie Wrote:  
(23-11-2015 12:09 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Oh. You grew a brain over night ?
LOL

You have a ton of things to reply to. Get busy.
I won't reply those. I was blocked from doing so. Evidently,i had posted 50 comments within a 24 hour period. Something I won't do again. Anyone seeking answers should debate me -one on one.

*As if* you had "answers" to anything.
You are a simpleton, and an ignoramus. You know next to nothing about your own cult.
Are you like 13 ? That's the level of your OP. You are also a demented pervert.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
23-11-2015, 12:28 PM
(23-11-2015 12:12 PM)davidkingrichie Wrote:  I won't reply those. I was blocked from doing so. Evidently,i had posted 50 comments within a 24 hour period. Something I won't do again. Anyone seeking answers should debate me -one on one.

Oddly enough, we don't come here seeking your wisdom. You started this conversation, you say you're not going to answer anyone, and then you ask for a debate?

Imagine I walked into a church, called the believers dummies because yaknow rape 'n' stuff, refused to reply to anyone, and then said it was debate time and people seeking answers could approach me single-file. Would I seem like I really wanted a conversation?
[+] 3 users Like I Am's post
23-11-2015, 12:28 PM
(23-11-2015 12:25 PM)DerFish Wrote:  
(23-11-2015 12:12 PM)davidkingrichie Wrote:  I won't reply those. I was blocked from doing so. Evidently,i had posted 50 comments within a 24 hour period. Something I won't do again. Anyone seeking answers should debate me -one on one.

You have an invite to debate one on one. Try him as we watch if you refuse to answer here.

I debate no one, ... ever. It's a waste of time. He is not worth debating. I wouldn't lower myself to his perverted level. He thinks about having sex with his close family members, snakes, and animals. He needs help ... badly.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
23-11-2015, 12:29 PM
(23-11-2015 12:16 PM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(23-11-2015 12:08 PM)davidkingrichie Wrote:  Lol. I'm now ready to debate

Us: *gives a bunch of arguments, asks a bunch of questions*

You: I'm ready to debate. *yet doesn't answer any questions*

Is it fair for one to debate many? Over a hundred questions being posed to me at the same time with no breather. I can debate someone who can accumulated all these questions and ask it. I won't debate hundred of people who will keep asking me hundreds of questions just to wear me down. Even your Richard Dawkins will succumb to this kind of pressure
23-11-2015, 12:31 PM

(23-11-2015 12:29 PM)davidkingrichie Wrote:  
(23-11-2015 12:16 PM)RobbyPants Wrote:  Us: *gives a bunch of arguments, asks a bunch of questions*

Is it fair for one to debate many? Over a hundred questions being posed to me at the same time with no breather. I can debate someone who can accumulated all these questions and ask it. I won't debate hundred of people who will keep asking me hundreds of questions just to wear me down. Even your Richard Dawkins will succumb to this kind of pressure

Which is why I posted a challenge to you, answer it. You came with questions, I have answers.

click here:

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...vil-debate

I am busy, just accept, and I will post when I can, and vice versa Smile

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 4 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
23-11-2015, 12:31 PM
Pontificate is not a synonym for debate.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
23-11-2015, 12:32 PM
(23-11-2015 12:29 PM)davidkingrichie Wrote:  
(23-11-2015 12:16 PM)RobbyPants Wrote:  Us: *gives a bunch of arguments, asks a bunch of questions*

So why did you even come here. You just said you were ready. You actually thought intelligent people would buy your perverted nonsense ?

Go pray to Jebus he keeps you from having sex with your sisters.

23-11-2015, 12:32 PM
(23-11-2015 12:31 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  

(23-11-2015 12:29 PM)davidkingrichie Wrote:  Is it fair for one to debate many? Over a hundred questions being posed to me at the same time with no breather. I can debate someone who can accumulated all these questions and ask it. I won't debate hundred of people who will keep asking me hundreds of questions just to wear me down. Even your Richard Dawkins will succumb to this kind of pressure

Which is why I posted a challenge to you, answer it. You came with questions, I have answers.

Pls post the link...can't find it
23-11-2015, 12:33 PM
(23-11-2015 12:12 PM)davidkingrichie Wrote:  I won't reply those. I was blocked from doing so. Evidently,i had posted 50 comments within a 24 hour period.

Yep, nailed it.

You weren't blocked, it's just a fail safe to keep proselytizing trolls from ... Oh wait, I guess you were blocked.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes WillHopp's post