At work.

Hello again Opening Poster. Smile

I, for one, look forwards to your chat with GwG. Thumbsup
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-11-2015, 12:34 PM
RE: Questions to atheists
(23-11-2015 12:32 PM)davidkingrichie Wrote:  
(23-11-2015 12:31 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Which is why I posted a challenge to you, answer it. You came with questions, I have answers.

Pls post the link...can't find it

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...vil-debate

Off to a meeting, then packing up for a long road trip. reply with the words I accept. If you want, and are excited to learn, then go ahead and introduce your background, and make your first assertion. You have to eat an elephant one bite at a time, so pace yourself.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
23-11-2015, 12:34 PM
(23-11-2015 12:32 PM)davidkingrichie Wrote:  
(23-11-2015 12:31 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Which is why I posted a challenge to you, answer it. You came with questions, I have answers.

Pls post the link...can't find it

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...vil-debate

Popcorn

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
23-11-2015, 12:35 PM
(23-11-2015 12:33 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  
(23-11-2015 12:12 PM)davidkingrichie Wrote:  I won't reply those. I was blocked from doing so. Evidently,i had posted 50 comments within a 24 hour period.

Yep, nailed it.

You weren't blocked, it's just a fail safe to keep proselytizing trolls from ... Oh wait, I guess you were blocked.

I know what it means dude. Because I know things about computers and programming doesn't mean I am willing to use such terms for your ignorant ass.
23-11-2015, 12:37 PM
(22-11-2015 04:55 AM)davidkingrichie Wrote:  An article on morality -
If there is no God and there is no distinction between us and that of animals (excluding that of higher intellectual abilities),then it will be safe to have sexual relations with your mother,sister,father,daughter,cousin,your horse,your pet snake,your dog,anything and everything with a sexual organ. Laws against homosexuality,beastiality,perverts,rape,animal right will seem redundant and foolish as we are all animals and we have equal rights. You don't arrest a dog for killing a cat,or arrest a lion for killing and eating a deer. Everything will be a natural process as we are animals that don't need laws to curb our animalistic nature. Laws as we know it will be repealed, redressed and questioned critically. Laws against killing will be foolish and irrelevant because as animals,we need to ensure our survival,and if a stupid cop threatens that,i should kill him,burn him and eat him because i'm an animal and I can do no better. People will say that non-existence of God doesn't remove the empathy/moral code we all feel,but empathy is only felt when survival is not threatened and issue of morals doesn't exist for animals. If a man means no harm to me and i'm not hungry for his flesh,killing him will be against nature. We as animals don't kill for no reason. You could stay with a pack of well fed lions and they will do no harm to you if you don't threaten their existence. Animal rights will be removed as we are all animals,and such rights will be stupid to begin with in the first place. Human rights will be removed as we are all animals,and such rights will also be stupid to begin with. The universal law of nature will then be "do not kill for irrelevance( when not threatened or hungry) but do so with purpose."
Atheist don't think critically about their stand and the effect it can have on humanity as we know it. Most atheist factions separates themselves from atheist-perverts,atheist-cannibals and their likes because they can't understand the effect of atheism on humanity. Even if the US/World government is run by atheists,killers and perverts,these fools are wise enough not to ban religion and debunk it totally for the sake of humanity and the existence of law.

Titles thread "Questions to atheists."

Doesn't ask any questions.

Facepalm

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 4 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
23-11-2015, 12:37 PM
I'll just leave this here

I'm getting tired of dealing with the exact same arguments
[+] 1 user Likes Ace's post
23-11-2015, 12:52 PM
(23-11-2015 12:35 PM)davidkingrichie Wrote:  
(23-11-2015 12:33 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  Yep, nailed it.

You weren't blocked, it's just a fail safe to keep proselytizing trolls from ... Oh wait, I guess you were blocked.

I know what it means dude. Because I know things about computers and programming doesn't mean I am willing to use such terms for your ignorant ass.

You just made Jebus cry. Gasp

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-11-2015, 12:59 PM
(23-11-2015 12:29 PM)davidkingrichie Wrote:  
(23-11-2015 12:16 PM)RobbyPants Wrote:  Us: *gives a bunch of arguments, asks a bunch of questions*

You: I'm ready to debate. *yet doesn't answer any questions*

Is it fair for one to debate many? Over a hundred questions being posed to me at the same time with no breather. I can debate someone who can accumulated all these questions and ask it. I won't debate hundred of people who will keep asking me hundreds of questions just to wear me down. Even your Richard Dawkins will succumb to this kind of pressure

If you kick open the barroom door and shout "I'm the trouble y'all been lookin' fer!", you can expect to have more than one taker.

Man up. You kicked open the door. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
23-11-2015, 01:08 PM
(23-11-2015 12:59 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(23-11-2015 12:29 PM)davidkingrichie Wrote:  Is it fair for one to debate many? Over a hundred questions being posed to me at the same time with no breather. I can debate someone who can accumulated all these questions and ask it. I won't debate hundred of people who will keep asking me hundreds of questions just to wear me down. Even your Richard Dawkins will succumb to this kind of pressure

If you kick open the barroom door and shout "I'm the trouble y'all been lookin' fer!", you can expect to have more than one taker.

Most of you didn't read the full piece or understand what it's all about. The dialogue between a made up atheist john and I explains why it's called "questions to..." I didn't do this to convert anyone. I was trying to show the effects of atheism on morality. Atheist john clearly made a nice point and my rebuttal wasn't that bad. All the negativity comes from people who didn't read the full piece. I know most of the answers and questions you guys asks,but this was just a way of sharing my thought to the community. For those who found offence in the article,i previously apologised,but if you looked clearly at the full post,you won't be as angry as you are now.
23-11-2015, 01:23 PM
(23-11-2015 01:08 PM)davidkingrichie Wrote:  
(23-11-2015 12:59 PM)Chas Wrote:  If you kick open the barroom door and shout "I'm the trouble y'all been lookin' fer!", you can expect to have more than one taker.

Most of you didn't read the full piece or understand what it's all about. The dialogue between a made up atheist john and I explains why it's called "questions to..." I didn't do this to convert anyone. I was trying to show the effects of atheism on morality. Atheist john clearly made a nice point and my rebuttal wasn't that bad. All the negativity comes from people who didn't read the full piece. I know most of the answers and questions you guys asks,but this was just a way of sharing my thought to the community. For those who found offence in the article,i previously apologised,but if you looked clearly at the full post,you won't be as angry as you are now.

You couldn't offend us if you tried. Drinking Beverage

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me