Questions to atheists

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
23-11-2015, 01:24 PM
RE: Questions to atheists
(23-11-2015 01:23 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  
(23-11-2015 01:08 PM)davidkingrichie Wrote:  Most of you didn't read the full piece or understand what it's all about. The dialogue between a made up atheist john and I explains why it's called "questions to..." I didn't do this to convert anyone. I was trying to show the effects of atheism on morality. Atheist john clearly made a nice point and my rebuttal wasn't that bad. All the negativity comes from people who didn't read the full piece. I know most of the answers and questions you guys asks,but this was just a way of sharing my thought to the community. For those who found offence in the article,i previously apologised,but if you looked clearly at the full post,you won't be as angry as you are now.

You couldn't offend us if you tried. Drinking Beverage
So says the guy who down voted me. Goodluck bro
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-11-2015, 01:27 PM
(23-11-2015 01:08 PM)davidkingrichie Wrote:  
(23-11-2015 12:59 PM)Chas Wrote:  If you kick open the barroom door and shout "I'm the trouble y'all been lookin' fer!", you can expect to have more than one taker.

Man up. You kicked open the door. Drinking Beverage

Most of you didn't read the full piece or understand what it's all about. The dialogue between a made up atheist john and I explains why it's called "questions to..." I didn't do this to convert anyone. I was trying to show the effects of atheism on morality. Atheist john clearly made a nice point and my rebuttal wasn't that bad. All the negativity comes from people who didn't read the full piece. I know most of the answers and questions you guys asks,but this was just a way of sharing my thought to the community. For those who found offence in the article,i previously apologised,but if you looked clearly at the full post,you won't be as angry as you are now.

I'm not angry. Consider

Pro tip: Don't presume to know what others think or feel.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
23-11-2015, 01:29 PM
(23-11-2015 01:27 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(23-11-2015 01:08 PM)davidkingrichie Wrote:  Most of you didn't read the full piece or understand what it's all about. The dialogue between a made up atheist john and I explains why it's called "questions to..." I didn't do this to convert anyone. I was trying to show the effects of atheism on morality. Atheist john clearly made a nice point and my rebuttal wasn't that bad. All the negativity comes from people who didn't read the full piece. I know most of the answers and questions you guys asks,but this was just a way of sharing my thought to the community. For those who found offence in the article,i previously apologised,but if you looked clearly at the full post,you won't be as angry as you are now.

I'm not angry. Consider

Pro tip: Don't presume to know what others think or feel.
Good!
23-11-2015, 01:51 PM
(23-11-2015 01:24 PM)davidkingrichie Wrote:  
(23-11-2015 01:23 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  You couldn't offend us if you tried. Drinking Beverage
So says the guy who down voted me. Goodluck bro

Do you mean neg rep? Laughat You think neg reps = offended? No, it's just an honest description of your ignorance.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-11-2015, 01:55 PM
(23-11-2015 01:08 PM)davidkingrichie Wrote:  
(23-11-2015 12:59 PM)Chas Wrote:  If you kick open the barroom door and shout "I'm the trouble y'all been lookin' fer!", you can expect to have more than one taker.

Man up. You kicked open the door. Drinking Beverage

Why apologize for a bunch of ignorant meaningless nonsense.
Most of you didn't read the full piece or understand what it's all about. The dialogue between a made up atheist john and I explains why it's called "questions to..." I didn't do this to convert anyone. I was trying to show the effects of atheism on morality. Atheist john clearly made a nice point and my rebuttal wasn't that bad. All the negativity comes from people who didn't read the full piece. I know most of the answers and questions you guys asks,but this was just a way of sharing my thought to the community. For those who found offence in the article,i previously apologised,but if you looked clearly at the full post,you won't be as angry as you are now.

Why apologize for a bunch of ignorant meaningless nonsense. You only made yourself look the fool. All you revealed was that you are an ignorant pervert. There is not a shred of EVIDENCE, (and you have none except your preverted imagination) that atheism causes ANY of the things you claim. If you do, post references to the STUDIES. NOW. HERE. Oh wait. All you did was make up lies about people you don't like, and posted your delusions as fact. Loser. Did your Jebus imaginary friend teach you to lie ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
23-11-2015, 02:15 PM
(23-11-2015 01:55 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(23-11-2015 01:08 PM)davidkingrichie Wrote:  Why apologize for a bunch of ignorant meaningless nonsense.

Why apologize for a bunch of ignorant meaningless nonsense. You only made yourself look the fool. All you revealed was that you are an ignorant pervert. There is not a shred of EVIDENCE, (and you have none except your preverted imagination) that atheism causes ANY of the things you claim. If you do, post references to the STUDIES. NOW. HERE. Oh wait. All you did was make up lies about people you don't like, and posted your delusions as fact. Loser. Did your Jebus imaginary friend teach you to lie ?

From my dialogue you could see the real me present points from both the creationist point of view and the atheist point of view. If you weren't so dumb,foolish and impatient you would know. I didn't apologise to people like you who didn't read the full post - only a hand full of people did. Everyone just wanted to attack to poor old christian. My love for God has nothing to do with my personality and character towards fucktards like you. I crush people like you on a daily basis,but for the sake of this forum,i hold my peace and refrain from unreasonable dialogue. I don't condone insults from arrogant fucks like you. As for the other fools I declined from answering,this goes out to you too. You want some,you get some. You wanted to see a debate,head over to the debate page,otherwise,shut the hell up.
23-11-2015, 02:17 PM
DAVIDKINGRICHIE

what is salvation?

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
23-11-2015, 02:18 PM
(23-11-2015 02:15 PM)davidkingrichie Wrote:  
(23-11-2015 01:55 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Why apologize for a bunch of ignorant meaningless nonsense. You only made yourself look the fool. All you revealed was that you are an ignorant pervert. There is not a shred of EVIDENCE, (and you have none except your preverted imagination) that atheism causes ANY of the things you claim. If you do, post references to the STUDIES. NOW. HERE. Oh wait. All you did was make up lies about people you don't like, and posted your delusions as fact. Loser. Did your Jebus imaginary friend teach you to lie ?

From my dialogue you could see the real me present points from both the creationist point of view and the atheist point of view. If you weren't so dumb,foolish and impatient you would know. I didn't apologise to people like you who didn't read the full post - only a hand full of people did. Everyone just wanted to attack to poor old christian. My love for God has nothing to do with my personality and character towards fucktards like you. I crush people like you on a daily basis,but for the sake of this forum,i hold my peace and refrain from unreasonable dialogue. I don't condone insults from arrogant fucks like you. As for the other fools I declined from answering,this goes out to you too. You want some,you get some. You wanted to see a debate,head over to the debate page,otherwise,shut the hell up.

KC?
23-11-2015, 02:22 PM
(23-11-2015 12:35 PM)davidkingrichie Wrote:  
(23-11-2015 12:33 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  Yep, nailed it.

You weren't blocked, it's just a fail safe to keep proselytizing trolls from ... Oh wait, I guess you were blocked.

I know what it means dude. Because I know things about computers and programming doesn't mean I am willing to use such terms for your ignorant ass.
You don't want others to insult you or belittle you, yet you are doing it constantly.

If you want them to stop, start with yourself.
23-11-2015, 02:26 PM
(23-11-2015 02:15 PM)davidkingrichie Wrote:  From my dialogue you could see the real me present points from both the creationist point of view and the atheist point of view. If you weren't so dumb,foolish and impatient you would know. I didn't apologise to people like you who didn't read the full post - only a hand full of people did. Everyone just wanted to attack to poor old christian. My love for God has nothing to do with my personality and character towards fucktards like you. I crush people like you on a daily basis,but for the sake of this forum,i hold my peace and refrain from unreasonable dialogue. I don't condone insults from arrogant fucks like you. As for the other fools I declined from answering,this goes out to you too. You want some,you get some. You wanted to see a debate,head over to the debate page,otherwise,shut the hell up.
DKR,
Ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
I think you need some meditation.
Just friendly advice Smile

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED