Questions to atheists

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
23-11-2015, 04:17 PM
RE: Questions to atheists
(23-11-2015 02:17 PM)Alla Wrote:  DAVIDKINGRICHIE

what is salvation?

I'll give you a hint: salt.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-11-2015, 04:27 PM
There is no such thing as a "soul" YOU are your brain and it's electrical patterns. When brains are damaged, humans stop being conscious. When we die, brains stop working. That's it. There is no mechanism for "you" to extend beyond the healthy functioning of your brain. IF you have evidence for "souls" let see it. Otherwise that concept will be dismissed just like all the other nonsense from ancient times that has been debunked. Saying something is true does not make it true. DKR is delusional.
waiting for evidence .... as well as all the studies that prove the assertions in the OP to be true. You do have studies, right ?

Facepalm

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
23-11-2015, 04:27 PM
(23-11-2015 02:15 PM)davidkingrichie Wrote:  My love for God has nothing to do with my personality and character towards fucktards like you. I crush people like you on a daily basis,but for the sake of this forum,i hold my peace and refrain from unreasonable dialogue. I don't condone insults from arrogant fucks like you. As for the other fools I declined from answering,this goes out to you too. You want some,you get some. You wanted to see a debate,head over to the debate page,otherwise,shut the hell up.

This really stinks of sock. Who else "crushed people like you on a daily basis"? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
23-11-2015, 04:34 PM
(23-11-2015 03:06 PM)davidkingrichie Wrote:  
(23-11-2015 02:17 PM)Alla Wrote:  DAVIDKINGRICHIE

what is salvation?

Salvation (Latin salvatio; Greek sōtēria; Hebrew yeshu'ah[citation needed]) is being saved or protected from harm[1] or being saved or delivered from some dire situation.[2] In religion, salvation is stated as the saving of the soul from sin and its consequences.[3]

The academic study of salvation is called soteriology.
Wikipedia.

Soteriology sounds like mental masturbation. Drinking Beverage

How does one 'study' something for which there is no evidence nor any credible mechanism? Consider

[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
23-11-2015, 04:36 PM (This post was last modified: 23-11-2015 04:46 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(23-11-2015 02:15 PM)davidkingrichie Wrote:  
(23-11-2015 01:55 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Why apologize for a bunch of ignorant meaningless nonsense. You only made yourself look the fool. All you revealed was that you are an ignorant pervert. There is not a shred of EVIDENCE, (and you have none except your preverted imagination) that atheism causes ANY of the things you claim. If you do, post references to the STUDIES. NOW. HERE. Oh wait. All you did was make up lies about people you don't like, and posted your delusions as fact. Loser. Did your Jebus imaginary friend teach you to lie ?

From my dialogue you could see the real me present points from both the creationist point of view and the atheist point of view. If you weren't so dumb,foolish and impatient you would know. I didn't apologise to people like you who didn't read the full post - only a hand full of people did. Everyone just wanted to attack to poor old christian. My love for God has nothing to do with my personality and character towards fucktards like you. I crush people like you on a daily basis,but for the sake of this forum,i hold my peace and refrain from unreasonable dialogue. I don't condone insults from arrogant fucks like you. As for the other fools I declined from answering,this goes out to you too. You want some,you get some. You wanted to see a debate,head over to the debate page,otherwise,shut the hell up.

Sure you do, big boy. LMAO. Heh heh. You are hilarious, boy.
You are beneath contempt. You are not worthy of debate. I read your entire post of crap. I only debate educated people who back up what they claim with REFERENCES. You don't even know what that means. It's worthless nonsense, with NOT ONE reference to any evidence. The Bible says not to debate fools (like you). I never do. You couldn't crush an ant. You are (obviously) an intellectual midget, (as demonstrated by the crap in your OP).

I'll shut up when it pleases me. So far you haven't said one thing worth anything here. You are an utter ignoramus.
What you DID do in the post was this : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection
Since you have no education, it will be new to you. You also proved you couldn't answer any of the posts. Impotent idiot.
Be sure and warn the snakes and your sisters they are not safe when you drink. Weeping It's obviously something that is of great concern in your uncivilized world.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
23-11-2015, 04:41 PM
davidkingrichie Wrote:Me: you atheists keep laughing at the bible,yet,you haven't proved how beings of same species - (homosapiens) after evolution,

What do you mean "after evolution"? There is no after as evolution is always going on.

Quote:speak different languages and have different race,

Race is a human construct. Groups in genetic isolation will drift apart in the distribution of alleles in that sub-population.
The genetic differences within a 'race' are greater that the differences between 'races'.

Languages evolve and, much like biological evolution, the languages of isolated groups will slowly diverge.
You can watch it happening by noting regional dialects.

Quote:while their monkey/ape counterparts can communicate with one another irrespective of their base - Amazon ape will communicate effectively with an ape in africa.

A citation for that is required. And I will bet you can't find one because it is bullshit.

[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
23-11-2015, 06:29 PM
I tend not to read text walls, were there ever any actual questions? Because I saw fallacious arguments about animals and then a bunch of bull crap.
23-11-2015, 07:04 PM
(23-11-2015 06:29 PM)natachan Wrote:  I tend not to read text walls, were there ever any actual questions? Because I saw fallacious arguments about animals and then a bunch of bull crap.

No questions, just
[Image: 0LeNNWv.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
23-11-2015, 07:08 PM
(23-11-2015 06:29 PM)natachan Wrote:  I tend not to read text walls, were there ever any actual questions? Because I saw fallacious arguments about animals and then a bunch of bull crap.

From what I bothered to glance at...
The OP presented an imaginary 'debate' between himself and an imaginary atheist. He manage to lose the 'debate' to said imaginary atheist. Other forum members are now having a field day at OP's expense.
That's about it. Nothing special.
[+] 1 user Likes xieulong's post
23-11-2015, 07:11 PM
(23-11-2015 04:27 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(23-11-2015 02:15 PM)davidkingrichie Wrote:  My love for God has nothing to do with my personality and character towards fucktards like you. I crush people like you on a daily basis,but for the sake of this forum,i hold my peace and refrain from unreasonable dialogue. I don't condone insults from arrogant fucks like you. As for the other fools I declined from answering,this goes out to you too. You want some,you get some. You wanted to see a debate,head over to the debate page,otherwise,shut the hell up.

This really stinks of sock. Who else "crushed people like you on a daily basis"? Consider

Never mind he is just showing what a great Christian he is!