Questions to atheists

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
23-11-2015, 07:25 PM (This post was last modified: 23-11-2015 08:19 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: Questions to atheists
(23-11-2015 03:06 PM)davidkingrichie Wrote:  The academic study of salvation is called soteriology.

Never heard of the term before but it's exactly what I need to defend my own personal Jesus, my own personal Lord and Savior, in front of Saint Peter when my case comes up on the docket. Thumbsup

Now I can't decide whether I am soteriological solipsist or a solipsistic soteriologist. Hobo

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
23-11-2015, 07:28 PM
I just came from worship service watching George Thorogood and the Destroyers for an hour and a half on video!
[+] 1 user Likes DerFish's post
23-11-2015, 07:34 PM
(23-11-2015 03:06 PM)davidkingrichie Wrote:  
(23-11-2015 02:17 PM)Alla Wrote:  what is salvation?
... In religion, salvation is stated as the saving of the soul from sin and its consequences.[3]
1)what is sin?
2)what are the consequences of sin?
3)what should I do to have salvation?

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
23-11-2015, 07:51 PM
(23-11-2015 07:25 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(23-11-2015 03:06 PM)davidkingrichie Wrote:  The academic study of salvation is called soteriology.

Never heard of the term but it's exactly what I need to defend my own personal Jesus, my own Lord and Savior, Thumbsup
Big Grin

You His lawyer that he needs you to defend him?
[+] 1 user Likes DerFish's post
23-11-2015, 09:28 PM
(23-11-2015 07:28 PM)DerFish Wrote:  I just came from worship service watching George Thorogood and the Destroyers for an hour and a half on video!

It's all about the sacraments, brother. It's always about the sacraments.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
23-11-2015, 10:43 PM
(23-11-2015 07:34 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(23-11-2015 03:06 PM)davidkingrichie Wrote:  ... In religion, salvation is stated as the saving of the soul from sin and its consequences.[3]
1)what is sin?
2)what are the consequences of sin?
3)what should I do to have salvation?

Sin is an invention of religion and used as a tool to control peoples behavior.
There are no consequences to sin.
Salvation doesn't exist.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 2 users Like Rahn127's post
23-11-2015, 10:50 PM
(22-11-2015 04:55 AM)davidkingrichie Wrote:  An article on morality -
If there is no God and there is no distinction between us and that of animals (excluding that of higher intellectual abilities),then it will be safe to have sexual relations with your mother,sister,father,daughter,cousin,your horse,your pet snake,your dog,anything and everything with a sexual organ. Laws against homosexuality,beastiality,perverts,rape,animal right will seem redundant and foolish as we are all animals and we have equal rights. You don't arrest a dog for killing a cat,or arrest a lion for killing and eating a deer. Everything will be a natural process as we are animals that don't need laws to curb our animalistic nature. Laws as we know it will be repealed, redressed and questioned critically. Laws against killing will be foolish and irrelevant because as animals,we need to ensure our survival,and if a stupid cop threatens that,i should kill him,burn him and eat him because i'm an animal and I can do no better. People will say that non-existence of God doesn't remove the empathy/moral code we all feel,but empathy is only felt when survival is not threatened and issue of morals doesn't exist for animals. If a man means no harm to me and i'm not hungry for his flesh,killing him will be against nature. We as animals don't kill for no reason. You could stay with a pack of well fed lions and they will do no harm to you if you don't threaten their existence. Animal rights will be removed as we are all animals,and such rights will be stupid to begin with in the first place. Human rights will be removed as we are all animals,and such rights will also be stupid to begin with. The universal law of nature will then be "do not kill for irrelevance( when not threatened or hungry) but do so with purpose."
Atheist don't think critically about their stand and the effect it can have on humanity as we know it. Most atheist factions separates themselves from atheist-perverts,atheist-cannibals and their likes because they can't understand the effect of atheism on humanity. Even if the US/World government is run by atheists,killers and perverts,these fools are wise enough not to ban religion and debunk it totally for the sake of humanity and the existence of law.

Are you actually admitting before the entire world, that if there was no god you would have sex with snakes and kill people???

You must be a riot at parties. Do people invite you to parties?

Oh and we usually say "Hello". At least when introducing ourselves.

I will show you how it is done. > "Hello. How are you?"

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 5 users Like Banjo's post
23-11-2015, 10:56 PM (This post was last modified: 23-11-2015 11:12 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(23-11-2015 10:50 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Are you actually admitting before the entire world, that if there was no god you would have sex with snakes and kill people???

He dreams of "parties" with his mother and sisters. If you get my drift. Confused He said so in the OP. Without his Jebus, that's what he would be up to.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
23-11-2015, 10:59 PM
(23-11-2015 10:56 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(23-11-2015 10:50 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Are you actually admitting before the entire world, that if there was no god you would have sex with snakes and kill people???

He dreams of "parties" with his mother and sisters. If you get my drift. Confused

Oh dear. Hobo

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
24-11-2015, 12:07 AM
(23-11-2015 10:56 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  

He dreams of "parties" with his mother and sisters. If you get my drift. Confused He said so in the OP. Without his Jebus, that's what he would be up to.

"I know there is a God 'cos if there isn't I'd be a monster, and look, I'm not a monster, Jesus helps me control myself. You guys should follow Jesus too, 'cos otherwise he won't help you control yourselves and I am incapable of conceiving that other people might actually not be as fucken warped as me."

Sigh Undecided

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post