Questions to atheists

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
24-11-2015, 12:16 AM
RE: Questions to atheists
(23-11-2015 07:08 PM)xieulong Wrote:  
(23-11-2015 06:29 PM)natachan Wrote:  I tend not to read text walls, were there ever any actual questions? Because I saw fallacious arguments about animals and then a bunch of bull crap.

From what I bothered to glance at...
The OP presented an imaginary 'debate' between himself and an imaginary atheist. He manage to lose the 'debate' to said imaginary atheist. Other forum members are now having a field day at OP's expense.
That's about it. Nothing special.

How can I loose against myself? If you understood anything I said,you will know better. I didn't post what I did to convert anyone, I did it to show you how creationists think and how atheists think also. If you didn't get the dialogue,then something must be really wrong with your brains.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-11-2015, 12:17 AM
(23-11-2015 04:27 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  There is no such thing as a "soul" YOU are your brain and it's electrical patterns. When brains are damaged, humans stop being conscious. When we die, brains stop working. That's it. There is no mechanism for "you" to extend beyond the healthy functioning of your brain. IF you have evidence for "souls" let see it. Otherwise that concept will be dismissed just like all the other nonsense from ancient times that has been debunked. Saying something is true does not make it true. DKR is delusional.
waiting for evidence .... as well as all the studies that prove the assertions in the OP to be true. You do have studies, right ?

Facepalm
I'll try to answer all your questions - with evidence, in the debate section.
24-11-2015, 12:21 AM
(23-11-2015 04:36 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(23-11-2015 02:15 PM)davidkingrichie Wrote:  From my dialogue you could see the real me present points from both the creationist point of view and the atheist point of view. If you weren't so dumb,foolish and impatient you would know. I didn't apologise to people like you who didn't read the full post - only a hand full of people did. Everyone just wanted to attack to poor old christian. My love for God has nothing to do with my personality and character towards fucktards like you. I crush people like you on a daily basis,but for the sake of this forum,i hold my peace and refrain from unreasonable dialogue. I don't condone insults from arrogant fucks like you. As for the other fools I declined from answering,this goes out to you too. You want some,you get some. You wanted to see a debate,head over to the debate page,otherwise,shut the hell up.

Sure you do, big boy. LMAO. Heh heh. You are hilarious, boy.
You are beneath contempt. You are not worthy of debate. I read your entire post of crap. I only debate educated people who back up what they claim with REFERENCES. You don't even know what that means. It's worthless nonsense, with NOT ONE reference to any evidence. The Bible says not to debate fools (like you). I never do. You couldn't crush an ant. You are (obviously) an intellectual midget, (as demonstrated by the crap in your OP).

I'll shut up when it pleases me. So far you haven't said one thing worth anything here. You are an utter ignoramus.
What you DID do in the post was this : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection
Since you have no education, it will be new to you. You also proved you couldn't answer any of the posts. Impotent idiot.
Be sure and warn the snakes and your sisters they are not safe when you drink. Weeping It's obviously something that is of great concern in your uncivilized world.

Sure you do. If you debate educated people blah blah.....whatever. Please,refrain from asking the uneducated fool further questions and keep shut.
24-11-2015, 12:50 AM
(24-11-2015 12:17 AM)davidkingrichie Wrote:  
(23-11-2015 04:27 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  There is no such thing as a "soul" YOU are your brain and it's electrical patterns. When brains are damaged, humans stop being conscious. When we die, brains stop working. That's it. There is no mechanism for "you" to extend beyond the healthy functioning of your brain. IF you have evidence for "souls" let see it. Otherwise that concept will be dismissed just like all the other nonsense from ancient times that has been debunked. Saying something is true does not make it true. DKR is delusional.
waiting for evidence .... as well as all the studies that prove the assertions in the OP to be true. You do have studies, right ?

Facepalm
I'll try to answer all your questions - with evidence, in the debate section.

Why didn't you start out with evidence to begin with? Instead of assert loads of opinions like they matter or reflect something about people truly.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
24-11-2015, 07:03 AM
(24-11-2015 12:16 AM)davidkingrichie Wrote:  How can I loose against myself? If you understood anything I said,you will know better. I didn't post what I did to convert anyone, I did it to show you how creationists think and how atheists think also. If you didn't get the dialogue,then something must be really wrong with your brains.

You have no clue how anyone thinks. You made up a load of lies, and posted it. If you believe it, you're even more delusional than we thought. Your "dialogue" is complete nonsense. There is nothing to "understand". It's the ravings of a deranged mind and very very disturbed lunatic. Get help.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
24-11-2015, 07:04 AM
I will be very interested to see the evidence for a "soul" since I tend to reject the idea of free will altogether.
24-11-2015, 07:12 AM
(24-11-2015 12:16 AM)davidkingrichie Wrote:  I didn't post what I did to convert anyone, I did it to show you how creationists think and how atheists think also.

You did not show how atheists think, you showed how you think atheists think. There's a significant difference between the two.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 9 users Like unfogged's post
24-11-2015, 07:51 AM
(23-11-2015 12:29 PM)davidkingrichie Wrote:  Is it fair for one to debate many? Over a hundred questions being posed to me at the same time with no breather. I can debate someone who can accumulated all these questions and ask it. I won't debate hundred of people who will keep asking me hundreds of questions just to wear me down. Even your Richard Dawkins will succumb to this kind of pressure

That's what happens when you start contentious topics in a discussion forum and are the only person holding your view. Perhaps you should go seek an alternate medium if you don't like running into mass disagreement with no support.
[+] 2 users Like RobbyPants's post
24-11-2015, 07:55 AM
(24-11-2015 07:51 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  Perhaps you should go seek an alternate medium if you don't like running into mass disagreement with no support.

i.e. Go back to church and tell them the heathens are perfectly happy and don't need your stinking Jesus.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post
24-11-2015, 10:03 AM
(23-11-2015 03:37 PM)I Am Wrote:  
(23-11-2015 03:30 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  Citation, not definition. Please provide evidence you have a soul.

I so totally have a soul. As proof, I once ate chitlins and stewed greens. If I had no soul, what was all that soul food feeding? Checkmate, atheist!

* I Am walks away, humming Marvin Gaye.

Hmph! Heathen! If you really had soul, you'd be humming Aretha. She was after all, the queen of soul.

Doc