Questions to atheists

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
22-11-2015, 09:56 AM
RE: Questions to atheists
"Me: you atheists keep laughing at the bible,yet,you haven't proved how beings of same species - (homosapiens) after evolution,speak different languages and have different race,while their monkey/ape counterparts can communicate with one another irrespective of their base - Amazon ape will communicate effectively with an ape in africa."

Hey Me you have quite a twisted imagination. How does an ape in Africa communicate effectively with one in the Amazon? Smart phone? And if you aren't aware of how languages evolve and change try the sixth grade again if you've even been there once so far.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-11-2015, 09:56 AM
My response is in red.

(22-11-2015 04:55 AM)davidkingrichie Wrote:  An article on morality -
If there is no God and there is no distinction between us and that of animals Yes, as far as we can tell, humans are animals whether a god exists or not. (excluding that of higher intellectual abilities),then it will be safe to have sexual relations with your mother,sister,father,daughter,cousin,your horse,your pet snake,your dog,anything and everything with a sexual organ. No, certain animals and people might hurt or kill you if you try to have sex with them. If don't believe me then try to fuck a grizzly bear and tell me how it goes. Laws against homosexuality,beastiality,perverts,rape,animal right will seem redundant and foolish as we are all animals and we have equal rights. Laws are based on preference and desires. You don't arrest a dog for killing a cat,or arrest a lion for killing and eating a deer. Right, but you can kill the dog or lion if that's your preference. Everything will be a natural process as we are animals that don't need laws to curb our animalistic nature. Laws as we know it will be repealed, redressed and questioned critically. Laws against killing will be foolish and irrelevant because as animals,we need to ensure our survival,and if a stupid cop threatens that,i should kill him,burn him and eat him because i'm an animal and I can do no better. Again, laws are based on preferences....you're just making yourself sound really, really stupid here. People will say that non-existence of God doesn't remove the empathy/moral code we all feel,but empathy is only felt when survival is not threatened and issue of morals doesn't exist for animals. If a man means no harm to me and i'm not hungry for his flesh,killing him will be against nature. Psychopaths/sociopaths kill in these instances. We as animals don't kill for no reason. You could stay with a pack of well fed lions and they will do no harm to you if you don't threaten their existence. You're just making this shit up. Sometimes animals (including humans) kill people for no apparent reason. Animal rights will be removed as we are all animals,and such rights will be stupid to begin with in the first place. Human rights will be removed as we are all animals,and such rights will also be stupid to begin with. Rights are just another made up invention like "real" morality. The universal law of nature will then be "do not kill for irrelevance( when not threatened or hungry) but do so with purpose."
Atheist don't think critically about their stand and the effect it can have on humanity as we know it. Most atheist factions separates themselves from atheist-perverts,atheist-cannibals and their likes because they can't understand the effect of atheism on humanity. Even if the US/World government is run by atheists,killers and perverts,these fools are wise enough not to ban religion and debunk it totally for the sake of humanity and the existence of law. Not sure what you're talking about here, what is the effect of atheism on humanity?
[+] 5 users Like Matt Finney's post
22-11-2015, 09:58 AM
(22-11-2015 09:56 AM)DerFish Wrote:  "Me: you atheists keep laughing at the bible,yet,you haven't proved how beings of same species - (homosapiens) after evolution,speak different languages and have different race,while their monkey/ape counterparts can communicate with one another irrespective of their base - Amazon ape will communicate effectively with an ape in africa."

Hey Me you have quite a twisted imagination. How does an ape in Africa communicate effectively with one in the Amazon? Smart phone? And if you aren't aware of how languages evolve and change try the sixth grade again if you've even been there once so far.

If you know,share your ideas with the class.
22-11-2015, 09:58 AM (This post was last modified: 22-11-2015 10:05 AM by Bucky Ball.)
Welcome.
We study the bible here. Really we do.
We LOVE the Bible.

Ya see, morality is found there. Laughat Facepalm Weeping

Deuteronomy 21:18–21 :
"If any man has a stubborn and rebellious son who will not obey his father or his mother, and when they chastise him, he will not even listen to them, then his father and mother shall seize him, and bring him out to the elders of his city at the gateway of his home town. And they shall say to the elders of his city, “This son of ours is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey us, he is a glutton and a drunkard.” Then all the men of his city shall stone him to death; so you shall remove the evil from your midst, and all Israel shall hear of it and fear".

"The people of Samaria must bear their guilt, because they have rebelled against their God. They will fall by the sword; their little ones will be dashed to the ground, their pregnant women ripped open". (Hosea 13:16)

"At that time Menahem, starting out from Tirzah, attacked Tiphsah and everyone in the city and its vicinity, because they refused to open their gates. He sacked Tiphsah and ripped open all the pregnant women". (2 Kings 15:16)

"Now go and attack Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and do not spare them. But kill both man and woman, infant and nursing child, ox and sheep, camel and donkey". (1 Samuel 15:3)

God repays your enemies by destroying their babies.

"Happy is he who repays you for what you have done to us. He who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks". (Psalms 137:8-9)

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
22-11-2015, 10:01 AM
(22-11-2015 09:56 AM)Matt Finney Wrote:  My response is in red.

(22-11-2015 04:55 AM)davidkingrichie Wrote:  An article on morality -
If there is no God and there is no distinction between us and that of animals Yes, as far as we can tell, humans are animals whether a god exists or not. (excluding that of higher intellectual abilities),then it will be safe to have sexual relations with your mother,sister,father,daughter,cousin,your horse,your pet snake,your dog,anything and everything with a sexual organ. No, certain animals and people might hurt or kill you if you try to have sex with them. If don't believe me then try to fuck a grizzly bear and tell me how it goes. Laws against homosexuality,beastiality,perverts,rape,animal right will seem redundant and foolish as we are all animals and we have equal rights. Laws are based on preference and desires. You don't arrest a dog for killing a cat,or arrest a lion for killing and eating a deer. Right, but you can kill the dog or lion if that's your preference. Everything will be a natural process as we are animals that don't need laws to curb our animalistic nature. Laws as we know it will be repealed, redressed and questioned critically. Laws against killing will be foolish and irrelevant because as animals,we need to ensure our survival,and if a stupid cop threatens that,i should kill him,burn him and eat him because i'm an animal and I can do no better. Again, laws are based on preferences....you're just making yourself sound really, really stupid here. People will say that non-existence of God doesn't remove the empathy/moral code we all feel,but empathy is only felt when survival is not threatened and issue of morals doesn't exist for animals. If a man means no harm to me and i'm not hungry for his flesh,killing him will be against nature. Psychopaths/sociopaths kill in these instances. We as animals don't kill for no reason. You could stay with a pack of well fed lions and they will do no harm to you if you don't threaten their existence. You're just making this shit up. Sometimes animals (including humans) kill people for no apparent reason. Animal rights will be removed as we are all animals,and such rights will be stupid to begin with in the first place. Human rights will be removed as we are all animals,and such rights will also be stupid to begin with. Rights are just another made up invention like "real" morality. The universal law of nature will then be "do not kill for irrelevance( when not threatened or hungry) but do so with purpose."
Atheist don't think critically about their stand and the effect it can have on humanity as we know it. Most atheist factions separates themselves from atheist-perverts,atheist-cannibals and their likes because they can't understand the effect of atheism on humanity. Even if the US/World government is run by atheists,killers and perverts,these fools are wise enough not to ban religion and debunk it totally for the sake of humanity and the existence of law. Not sure what you're talking about here, what is the effect of atheism on humanity?

If you have experience an animal that killed another animal without the said animal being hungry or being threatened,gladly share with the forum
22-11-2015, 10:03 AM
(22-11-2015 09:58 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Welcome.
We LOVE the Bible.

"If any man has a stubborn and rebellious son who will not obey his father or his mother, and when they chastise him, he will not even listen to them, then his father and mother shall seize him, and bring him out to the elders of his city at the gateway of his home town. And they shall say to the elders of his city, “This son of ours is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey us, he is a glutton and a drunkard.” Then all the men of his city shall stone him to death; so you shall remove the evil from your midst, and all Israel shall hear of it and fear".

They have no problem putting an act of mass genocide in a Children's bible, call it good and moral, but one thing, who did that family fuck to repopulate the planet?

Oh and how come Lot fucking his daughters never makes it into a children's bible?

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-11-2015, 10:04 AM
(22-11-2015 09:58 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Welcome.
We LOVE the Bible.

What I don't get is this. If atheists believe that there is no God and life ends in death,then why waste you time debating about this? Why have a forum about this? Why don't you experience all the fun life has to offer? Oh,wait! Hmmmmm....
22-11-2015, 10:04 AM
(22-11-2015 10:01 AM)davidkingrichie Wrote:  
(22-11-2015 09:56 AM)Matt Finney Wrote:  My response is in red.

If you have experience an animal that killed another animal without the said animal being hungry or being threatened,gladly share with the forum

World's Deadliest: Lion vs. Lion

Quote:This alpha male lion has territory and females to spare. But when two bachelor males invade his turf, this lion king will have to fight them both to keep his crown.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
22-11-2015, 10:05 AM
(22-11-2015 10:04 AM)davidkingrichie Wrote:  What I don't get is this. If atheists believe that there is no God and life ends in death,then why wate you time debating about this? Why have a forum about this? Why don't you experience all the fun life has to offer? Oh,wait! Hmmmmm....

Because

1. Religion is doing more harm than good and someone needs to speak about it.

2. People who abandon religion need support and deserve a place where they feel accepted.

And why spending time in a forum means we don't experience all the fun life has to offer?

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 4 users Like undergroundp's post
22-11-2015, 10:06 AM
(22-11-2015 10:04 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  
(22-11-2015 10:01 AM)davidkingrichie Wrote:  If you have experience an animal that killed another animal without the said animal being hungry or being threatened,gladly share with the forum

World's Deadliest: Lion vs. Lion

Quote:This alpha male lion has territory and females to spare. But when two bachelor males invade his turf, this lion king will have to fight them both to keep his crown.
My point exactly. The other lions threatens the alpha lion.