Questions to atheists

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
24-11-2015, 10:21 AM
RE: Questions to atheists
(24-11-2015 12:16 AM)davidkingrichie Wrote:  I didn't post what I did to convert anyone, I did it to show you how creationists think and how atheists think also. If you didn't get the dialogue,then something must be really wrong with your brains.

You are a generalist. The only thing you can show is how YOU think. To know how other creationists or any atheist thinks you'd have to have a one on one dialogue and you seemed incapable of doing so until you jumped into the fire with gwg.

How would you like it if I put words into your mouth? The only way I can form an opinion of you is by reading what you have to say and sadly my current opinion of your cognitive abilities is that of idiot savant...

Without the savant.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like Full Circle's post
24-11-2015, 10:52 AM
(24-11-2015 10:03 AM)docskeptic Wrote:  
(23-11-2015 03:37 PM)I Am Wrote:  I so totally have a soul. As proof, I once ate chitlins and stewed greens. If I had no soul, what was all that soul food feeding? Checkmate, atheist!

* I Am walks away, humming Marvin Gaye.

Hmph! Heathen! If you really had soul, you'd be humming Aretha. She was after all, the queen of soul.

Doc

Well, was she ever on "Soul Train" ?
I guess there are souls on trains. Facepalm

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
24-11-2015, 12:17 PM
(22-11-2015 10:01 AM)davidkingrichie Wrote:  If you have experience an animal that killed another animal without the said animal being hungry or being threatened,gladly share with the forum

My cats kill mice, birds, snakes... Rarely ever eat them. One of the cats literally never eats em.
[+] 1 user Likes WeAreTheCosmos's post
24-11-2015, 01:29 PM
(23-11-2015 10:56 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(23-11-2015 10:50 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Are you actually admitting before the entire world, that if there was no god you would have sex with snakes and kill people???

You must be a riot at parties. Do people invite you to parties?

He dreams of "parties" with his mother and sisters. If you get my drift. Confused He said so in the OP. Without his Jebus, that's what he would be up to.

Thank God he has God to keep him in check if that is what it takes!
24-11-2015, 04:59 PM
(24-11-2015 12:21 AM)davidkingrichie Wrote:  Sure you do. If you debate educated people blah blah.....whatever. Please,refrain from asking the uneducated fool further questions and keep shut.

Piss off, fool. You don't get to tell us what the members get to post.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
24-11-2015, 05:55 PM
[Image: 6794423715_76ee4b1f28_z.jpg]

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 5 users Like The Organic Chemist's post
24-11-2015, 06:05 PM
(23-11-2015 07:51 PM)DerFish Wrote:  
(23-11-2015 07:25 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Never heard of the term but it's exactly what I need to defend my own personal Jesus, my own Lord and Savior, Thumbsup
Big Grin

You His lawyer that he needs you to defend him?

I exercise my inherent right to represent myself before God and man. Tongue

#sigh
24-11-2015, 06:16 PM (This post was last modified: 24-11-2015 06:59 PM by GirlyMan.)
(24-11-2015 12:16 AM)davidkingrichie Wrote:  I didn't post what I did to convert anyone, I did it to show you how creationists think and how atheists think also.

How atheists think? Consider You sure you wanna go spelunking to plumb the depths and map the caverns of the abyss with the likes of Girly, Hellbound, Pablo, Banjo, Anjele and JohnnyC, and only as a last resort, Chas? We'll belay you but you gotta bring your own gear. And you'll need a permission slip from your mother waiving liability and indemnifying us against any unfortunate outcomes.

#sigh
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
25-11-2015, 12:31 AM
(24-11-2015 06:16 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  And you'll need a permission slip from your mother waiving liability and indemnifying us against any unfortunate outcomes.

Ol' Jason_Delisle would have an unfortunate outcome if he didn't keep running away Dodgy

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
25-11-2015, 03:56 AM
(24-11-2015 07:04 AM)natachan Wrote:  I will be very interested to see the evidence for a "soul" since I tend to reject the idea of free will altogether.

[Image: free_willy_20300.jpg]

Serious part: Deterministic universe and free will would be a nice topic to discuss. Big Grin I agree about the lack of evidence of a soul.

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]