Quick! Someone like this...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-07-2012, 06:50 AM
RE: Quick! Someone like this...
(26-07-2012 09:15 PM)Chas Wrote:  I liked; 666 isn't very interesting but 667 is the product of the only two primes in the 20's.

Actually I quite like 666 - you get it if you add all numbers from 36 + 35 + ... + 1.

It's hardly that amazing but still Smile I like it.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-07-2012, 02:44 AM
That motherfu... He accepted my dare and he is still at 666?! Dark rituals are in place here, be careful people.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
30-07-2012, 06:02 PM
(30-07-2012 02:44 AM)Filox Wrote:  That motherfu... He accepted my dare and he is still at 666?! Dark rituals are in place here, be careful people.

Silly boy.

Any promise of a postmortem preservation of personal identity is preposterous. (read in Daffy Duck voice)
30-07-2012, 06:20 PM
I used to work as a tech at a phone company. OH Shite! People are so fucking stupid when it comes to numbers!!

There are of course "vanity numbers" that spell stuff out... and actually, that was kind of a fun puzzle for me.

But the 666 thing ... that was so fucking retarded... HELLO - it was from a movie, people!!!

Chinese folk really hate the number 4 ... I hope our Chinese friends will correct me please if I'm wrong but, I think the way the word 4 is pronounced is close to the word "death" ... ? What a pain in the ass - if their area code contained the number 4, they pretty much hated your guts.

Ugh. Having said that... I love my phone number. 66-2299 ... cool, huh? Wink

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein