Quick! Someone like this...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-07-2012, 06:50 AM
RE: Quick! Someone like this...
(26-07-2012 09:15 PM)Chas Wrote:  I liked; 666 isn't very interesting but 667 is the product of the only two primes in the 20's.

Actually I quite like 666 - you get it if you add all numbers from 36 + 35 + ... + 1.

It's hardly that amazing but still Smile I like it.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-07-2012, 02:44 AM
That motherfu... He accepted my dare and he is still at 666?! Dark rituals are in place here, be careful people.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
30-07-2012, 06:02 PM
(30-07-2012 02:44 AM)Filox Wrote:  That motherfu... He accepted my dare and he is still at 666?! Dark rituals are in place here, be careful people.

Silly boy.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
30-07-2012, 06:20 PM
I used to work as a tech at a phone company. OH Shite! People are so fucking stupid when it comes to numbers!!

There are of course "vanity numbers" that spell stuff out... and actually, that was kind of a fun puzzle for me.

But the 666 thing ... that was so fucking retarded... HELLO - it was from a movie, people!!!

Chinese folk really hate the number 4 ... I hope our Chinese friends will correct me please if I'm wrong but, I think the way the word 4 is pronounced is close to the word "death" ... ? What a pain in the ass - if their area code contained the number 4, they pretty much hated your guts.

Ugh. Having said that... I love my phone number. 66-2299 ... cool, huh? Wink

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein