Quick hi there

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-03-2014, 04:18 AM
Quick hi there
Hey everyone. I've been listening to TTA podcasts for about 5 months now. It was in part what finally convinced me to finally tell my family that I am an atheist. It has been good so far even though I have only told my father and a brother so far. I am happy to say that while they are hurt and confused that it has been a calm, respectful, and understanding experience. I hope to be able to share with others in the atheist community and maybe be of some help. It's nice to have a community to be a part of. Thanks for being there for all of is Seth.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Garthurian's post
04-03-2014, 05:36 AM
RE: Quick hi there
Welcome Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
04-03-2014, 06:22 AM
Welcome and congrats on coming out. Thumbsup

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
04-03-2014, 06:41 AM
(04-03-2014 04:18 AM)Garthurian Wrote:  Hey everyone. I've been listening to TTA podcasts for about 5 months now. It was in part what finally convinced me to finally tell my family that I am an atheist. It has been good so far even though I have only told my father and a brother so far. I am happy to say that while they are hurt and confused that it has been a calm, respectful, and understanding experience. I hope to be able to share with others in the atheist community and maybe be of some help. It's nice to have a community to be a part of. Thanks for being there for all of is Seth.

You call that fast? This is fast:

Hi.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
04-03-2014, 06:51 AM
glad to hear the coming out went calmly and respectfully. seriously....for many people that just doesn't happen.

welcome to the funny farm.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
04-03-2014, 02:00 PM
(04-03-2014 04:18 AM)Garthurian Wrote:  Hey everyone. I've been listening to TTA podcasts for about 5 months now. It was in part what finally convinced me to finally tell my family that I am an atheist. It has been good so far even though I have only told my father and a brother so far. I am happy to say that while they are hurt and confused that it has been a calm, respectful, and understanding experience. I hope to be able to share with others in the atheist community and maybe be of some help. It's nice to have a community to be a part of. Thanks for being there for all of is Seth.

Welcome aboard...

Glad you had a relatively smooth "coming out", if only it were that simple for everyone.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-03-2014, 03:17 PM

Now that you have told them, you must complete the atheist code and murder them. Like Jesus demanded you abandon your own family if they don't kiss his ass.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-03-2014, 04:01 PM
[Image: 1236632fikvms1rkc.gif]

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.