Quite Demoralized lol.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-05-2015, 01:58 AM
Quite Demoralized lol.
After talking to my sister who worked in HR at the place I used to work at, she informed me that before I was fired. I was "literally" the only person in the entire company who did not get a raise the week or two before I ruined the final batch of food before I got fired.

that....sigh....I thought no one got raises. I know I had been messen up lately but literally NO ONE else but me received an unsatisfactory report.

"sigh"....that hurt meh feelings. Like, a lot.

Also, my last three interviews went no where. Best Buy didn't even give me an interview past the "meet and greet", Lithia, and AT&T didn't want me.

And four of my online only essays came back with an email that said I am not quallified to work for them.

Sad siiighhhhh

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-05-2015, 02:23 AM
RE: Quite Demoralized lol.
(22-05-2015 01:58 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  I ruined the final batch of food before I got fired.

Are you talking about deliberate sabotage???

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
22-05-2015, 02:27 AM
No, it was an accident. I seen everyone else do it just as much as me lol. I guess I just did one too many.

Accidents happen and I had a few other really lame crap stacked up against me that was like, I mean its so freaking minor stuff they write you up for its insane.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
22-05-2015, 11:16 AM (This post was last modified: 22-05-2015 11:22 AM by jennybee.)
(22-05-2015 02:27 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  No, it was an accident. I seen everyone else do it just as much as me lol. I guess I just did one too many.

Accidents happen and I had a few other really lame crap stacked up against me that was like, I mean its so freaking minor stuff they write you up for its insane.

Does the place you worked at have a union? If so, you may want to speak with them.
22-05-2015, 11:46 AM
Do you think you were fired unfairly? Or looking back on it, could you see why firing you was warranted? Normally people don't get fired without several warnings, the fact that you didn't get a raise seems to mean some performance issue? Or do you think they targeted you for some none work related reason?

If you do take full responsibility for being fired, then it would be just a matter of committing not to repeat the same mistakes again next time. And hopefully having better luck Smile.