[Quiz] Find out which presidential candidate matches your political views the most!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-03-2016, 03:47 PM
RE: [Quiz] Find out which presidential candidate matches your political views the mos
Bernie Sanders came in as number one with 77% for me. The percentage would probably be in the 80s or 90s if I didn't disagree so strongly with his immigration policies.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-03-2016, 03:50 PM
RE: [Quiz] Find out which presidential candidate matches your political views the most!
Came in at 88% with Sanders, then Clinton and the two randoms just below. About what I expected, though I wouldn't be surprised if the exact approval ratings fluctuated by 5-10% in either direction if I spent more time thinking about the various answers and ranking their importance more carefully. In the end, I'll vote for either Democratic candidate, and there is no one in the Republican field that I would support. That's the long and short of it.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
[+] 2 users Like Unbeliever's post
13-03-2016, 05:24 PM
RE: [Quiz] Find out which presidential candidate matches your political views the most!
93% Sanders, apparently.

I'm surprised I managed to get as high as 17% Ted Cruz.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
13-03-2016, 06:04 PM
97% Clinton apparently.

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
[+] 1 user Likes Marozz's post
13-03-2016, 06:21 PM
I answered all of the questions instead of doing the short version to see what would happen.

91% Bernie Sanders
89%Jill Stein
85%Hillary Clinton
69%Gary Johnson
39%Donald Trump
21%Ted Cruz

Not really a surprise. I'll be voting for whichever Democratic candidate survives to the fall.
[+] 1 user Likes julep's post
13-03-2016, 07:41 PM
90% Bernie Sanders
88% Clinton
86% Jill Stein
71% Gary Johnson
43% Ted Cruz
30% Donald Trump

Ted Cruz makes me want to vomit. How do I have any views in common with that smarmy bastard?
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
13-03-2016, 08:00 PM
Bernie. 93%. The others all ranked less than 13% to zero.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
13-03-2016, 09:06 PM
Bernie 94%
Hillary 94%
Jill Stein 89%
13-03-2016, 09:34 PM
If only the rest of the United States thought the way most of us do, we might actually get a decent president in office.

But the rest of the country is stupid! Angry
[+] 2 users Like Aliza's post
13-03-2016, 09:41 PM
95% Hillary
94% Bernie

Last one I took said Sanders. I must be pulling a John Kerry or something.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user