[Quiz] Find out which presidential candidate matches your political views the most!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-03-2016, 01:30 PM
RE: [Quiz] Find out which presidential candidate matches your political views the most!
[Image: ab63f138224ee8f408a0f684e4ade64e.png]

Shockingly it seems I fall on the same part of the spectrum I always do.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
14-03-2016, 03:53 PM
RE: [Quiz]
(13-03-2016 10:29 PM)DLJ Wrote:  ... I thought it was all about personality over there ...

It would be an improvement if it were. We're not that deep. It's all about hairstyle and decibel level.

14-03-2016, 04:00 PM
RE: [Quiz] Find out which presidential candidate matches your political views the most!
[Image: polirtics_1.png]

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
14-03-2016, 05:37 PM
Wasn't there another TTA presidential candidate quiz about two or three months ago?

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
14-03-2016, 07:33 PM
(14-03-2016 05:37 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Wasn't there another TTA presidential candidate quiz about two or three months ago?

Yeah but this is TTA, you put a quiz up and people come arunnin'

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
14-03-2016, 07:45 PM
[Quiz] Find out which presidential candidate matches your political views the most!
I'm not surprised but 99% is a pretty high number, if he can get Jill Stein to be his running mate I'm golden.

[Image: whoisidewith_zps6chozcmk.png]

[Image: sagansig_zps6vhbql6m.jpg]
14-03-2016, 07:51 PM
I did this one for fun the week before the first 'Super Tuesday'. I didn't save my results, unfortunately, but as expected the candidate I most agreed with was Gary Johnson with about 88%, then Jill Stein at about 77% with a steep drop-off after that. A few Republicans were next, the the lowest three being Hilary Clinton, Donald Trump and Chris Christie in that order. I am so fucked. I'm gonna fucking HATE our next president no matter what happens.

[+] 3 users Like Dark Light's post
14-03-2016, 08:00 PM
All I really want is a candidate that is pro science, pro environment, pro rights, pro choice, pro gun, pro secular imperialism, and perhaps a pro wrestler. Is that too much to ask for?

'Murican Canadian
[+] 6 users Like yakherder's post
14-03-2016, 09:10 PM
(14-03-2016 08:00 PM)yakherder Wrote:  All I really want is a candidate that is pro science, pro environment, pro rights, pro choice, pro gun, pro secular imperialism, and perhaps a pro wrestler. Is that too much to ask for?

I think you may want Gary Johnson too. The only quibbles you may have with him is:

Environment: Depends on what you mean by Pro-Environment. He has supported many initiatives to maintain or increase air-cleanliness, water, etc, but proposes different solutions other than taxing carbon-emissions, which is a popular stance.

Pro-Choice: Assuming you mean on abortion. He personally is pro-choice until viability of the fetus. Politically he would like to make the laws up to each state.

Pro-Science: I would say he is pro-science, but he wants the private-sector to do it. Basically, he supports science, and doesn't want laws banning things like stem-cell research, but also doesn't want the tax-payers to be forced to fund it.

Pro-Wrestler: To my knowledge he has never been pro-wrestler. He does boast climbing the highest mountain in each continent and other feats of 'manliness' though.

He hits the rest of your checklist pretty well though. Based on your short-list we share the same desires. Me and Gary somewhat differ on the things I listed as concerns you may have too.

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
14-03-2016, 11:31 PM
(14-03-2016 08:00 PM)yakherder Wrote:  All I really want is a candidate that is pro science, pro environment, pro rights, pro choice, pro gun, pro secular imperialism, and perhaps a pro wrestler. Is that too much to ask for?
That exists.. to a tee and has considered running. The problem is he's also pro unfounded conspiracies a lot to much.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post