[Quiz] Find out which presidential candidate matches your political views the most!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-03-2016, 04:27 AM
RE: [Quiz] Find out which presidential candidate matches your political views the most!
Hillary 92
Bernie 87

Big surprise. Rolleyes

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-03-2016, 04:34 AM
RE: [Quiz] Find out which presidential candidate matches your political views the most!
(14-03-2016 11:31 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(14-03-2016 08:00 PM)yakherder Wrote:  All I really want is a candidate that is pro science, pro environment, pro rights, pro choice, pro gun, pro secular imperialism, and perhaps a pro wrestler. Is that too much to ask for?
That exists.. to a tee and has considered running. The problem is he's also pro unfounded conspiracies a lot to much.

Yeah I forgot about him... Though I'd argue that he doesn't have the slightest idea what skeptical analysis is, so it would be hard to consider him pro science. That and he's one of the few people despised by the military as much as Hillary.

'Murican Canadian
15-03-2016, 07:01 AM
[Image: 2157029582.jpg]

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
15-03-2016, 08:55 AM
(13-03-2016 10:29 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Interestingly enough, I got exactly the same results as I did when I last did a test like this one.

SSL connection error

ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR

Then going back to the previous page, all my answers had disappeared.

Not going to bother again as over half of my replies where "Add your own stance" e.g on the Syrian immigrants question I wrote:

Add your own stance:
""Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free..."

But, then, it doesn't matter as I have not read up on the candidates policies. In fact, I didn't realise they had any. I thought it was all about personality over there.

Consider

That's how it goes for plenty, but remember this is a website taken by a bunch of people like the regular members on here. Who seemingly test as that supposed 2-3% personality type so we have a lot of oddball vote test takers Cool

I expressed my results in this thread from a couple months ago n all that jazz. High on the Bern & feeling my Johnson. All that jazz with the ladies between those two.

I think the highest republican I had on my list was HuckabeeeeEES?

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
15-03-2016, 11:37 AM
Sanders - 88%
Clinton - 87%
Johnson - 81%
Stein - 78%

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-03-2016, 11:57 AM
Trump 96%
Cruz 91%
Rubio 89%

Thumbsup

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
15-03-2016, 01:10 PM
I'd post mine, but anyone who knows me can probably guess within 10% either way down the line.

Also, I got way too bored to actually give appropriate weightings to the categories, and I'm unsure how custom answers were interpreted - I'd assume just ignored, unless there's some degree of keyword matching, but even that would be pretty weak.

... this is my signature!
15-03-2016, 06:53 PM
(14-03-2016 08:00 PM)yakherder Wrote:  All I really want is a candidate that is pro science, pro environment, pro rights, pro choice, pro gun, pro secular imperialism, and perhaps a pro wrestler. Is that too much to ask for?

I have some more good news for you.

[+] 3 users Like Dark Light's post
15-03-2016, 08:17 PM
Depending on the day it's either Clinton or sanders on top. 85 to 87. Depending on how I'm feeling about economics vs gun control.
15-03-2016, 10:05 PM
96% Bernie Sanders and 96% Jill Stein...whoever that is.
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post