Quora Threads/ People

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-06-2017, 12:04 PM (This post was last modified: 06-06-2017 12:59 PM by OmniConsUme.)
Quora Threads/ People
Before I Clog up the entire forum with Quora threads.

An Exorcist https://www.quora.com/profile/Justyn-Freeman

Highlight, Lucifer has a daughter, named LuLu Evil_monster
Quote:Me: Hello old friend.

Lucifer: So we meet again.

Me: How is your daughter doing? (Yes he has a daughter)

Lucifer: Fun fact she will be the one torturing you for eternity. Well not fun for you but fun for me.

Me: That is fine by me, she was weak anyway.

Lucifer: She is not weak she has……

Me: She has what?

Lucifer: You know…she has……

Me: I would like to guess the word.

Lucifer: Go ahead.

Me: Nothing.

Lucifer: You F@!#ing son of a B@!## I will kill you.

Me: If you were gonna kill me you would have done it a while ago.

Lucifer: No I will kill you now.

Me: You can not kill me now that I am dead stupid.

Lucifer: You know what. F@#! you.

Me: No you can not F#@! me. I am not interested in you like that. Now your daughter on the other hand… I will do it with her.

Lucifer: That’s it!

……..You can probably figure out where this is going.

To clearify,

I am an Exorcist so this was a joke do not take this seriously.
I have met Lucifer during an exorcism. (Lucifer is still his name not Satan)
He does actually have a daughter I have met her also.

Quote:Commentor: Who is his daughter ?
Justyn Freeman: LuLu is her name. Very few people encounter her.

Wait a miniute I thought this shit was classified?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-06-2017, 01:23 PM
RE: Quora Threads/ People
https://www.quora.com/profile/Jonathan-Wint-1
Wait there is scientific evidence for demonic Possession?

Quote:Lots of people like to think there isn't but there are witnesses photographs recordings video tapes even some clinical lab work brain scans EKGs and blood tests . l even know one person whose DNA changed. So people saying there no actual evidence have not actually looked.. why look for something you don't believe is real ? Why waste the time ? So they're just repeating something they hear . Even if they were right and it wasn't real and they are wrong it's very real. Some faker out there and there are fakes would manufactured evidence. So that statement is just stupid. But it's become very popular(” that has never been any scientific evidence that there has been deen demonic possession. “) You might disagree with the evidence or claim it's manufactured but it does exist. One psychiatrist I know even did a study. So yeah this is the dumbest statement I ever heard of in my life. You want to say there's no irrefutable evidence we could maybe disagree if you want to say there's no evidence you agree with then I would agree. But if you say there's never been any kind of evidence of any kind then you are a liar.

Where is it?
06-06-2017, 02:15 PM
*yawn*
06-06-2017, 02:28 PM
This shit is too stupid to be on this forum.

I'm sorry. Most of the people I've come to know, read, and recognize around here are way too intelligent to even give this shit a full first glance, let alone respond.

I'm sorry if that seems harsh but it's also true.

I'm expecting pretty much jokes and very little else.

~ The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you ~
-Neil Degrasse Tyson
[Image: stairway_to_heaven_by_tomtr.png]
~ 7 ~
[+] 1 user Likes Cosmo's post
06-06-2017, 02:55 PM (This post was last modified: 06-06-2017 03:01 PM by Cosmo.)
Yeah looking back I'm not usually that harsh, but yo, you're bringing a conversation over from Quora about Satan's daughter. Come now, let's be reasonable.

~ The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you ~
-Neil Degrasse Tyson
[Image: stairway_to_heaven_by_tomtr.png]
~ 7 ~
06-06-2017, 03:47 PM
(06-06-2017 01:23 PM)OmniConsUme Wrote:  https://www.quora.com/profile/Jonathan-Wint-1
Wait there is scientific evidence for demonic Possession?

Quote:Lots of people like to think there isn't but there are witnesses photographs recordings video tapes even some clinical lab work brain scans EKGs and blood tests . l even know one person whose DNA changed. So people saying there no actual evidence have not actually looked.. why look for something you don't believe is real ? Why waste the time ? So they're just repeating something they hear . Even if they were right and it wasn't real and they are wrong it's very real. Some faker out there and there are fakes would manufactured evidence. So that statement is just stupid. But it's become very popular(” that has never been any scientific evidence that there has been deen demonic possession. “) You might disagree with the evidence or claim it's manufactured but it does exist. One psychiatrist I know even did a study. So yeah this is the dumbest statement I ever heard of in my life. You want to say there's no irrefutable evidence we could maybe disagree if you want to say there's no evidence you agree with then I would agree. But if you say there's never been any kind of evidence of any kind then you are a liar.

Where is it?

I need to learn about exorcism on a cat.
Thanks for the link.
Weeping

I heard "Lulu" was a stage name, and *her* name is really Hank.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post