R4BIA

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-08-2013, 05:46 AM (This post was last modified: 19-08-2013 05:49 AM by Riqposso.)
R4BIA
Egyptian Mursi supporters' symbol R4BIA . They are trying to take back Mursi to the throne. It takes its name by the Rabia square on Egypt . As you might know Army has taken the control in Egypt and Mursi is thrown away. They say that there are thousands of dead and rape incident .

You can watch one of those from here and have an opinion about people's understanding of "morality" in Egypt ( and in many Islamic Countries )
These are Mursi Protesters in Egypt .

https://eksisozluk.com/misirda-hollandal...13?a=today

What kind of punisment can be given to those people ? I believe this is way more serious penalty then just "sexual harrasment" .

His neighbour brings Ashure , They eat it with bread !
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-08-2013, 06:04 AM
RE: R4BIA
It's not good practice to make judgements based on one incident.
That clip, in isolation, didn't reveal much.

Was she screaming in fear or pain or grief?
Was the crowd hurting or threatening her or trying to protect her from something or someone?

Many similar incidents indicate an underlying problem and it is the problem that will be addressed through creating and enforcing policies and using incentives/penalties to enable change.

It is up to each state to decide upon their own code of ethics and policies and penalties.

Smile

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
19-08-2013, 06:21 AM (This post was last modified: 19-08-2013 06:24 AM by Riqposso.)
(19-08-2013 06:04 AM)DLJ Wrote:  It's not good practice to make judgements based on one incident.
That clip, in isolation, didn't reveal much.

Was she screaming in fear or pain or grief?
Was the crowd hurting or threatening her or trying to protect her from something or someone?

Many similar incidents indicate an underlying problem and it is the problem that will be addressed through creating and enforcing policies and using incentives/penalties to enable change.

It is up to each state to decide upon their own code of ethics and policies and penalties.

Smile
Yep , you are right . Every generalization is false , actually I'm generalizing right now too but what I mean is This is not the first time in Egypt . Smile

According to a survey In Cairo , 80 percent of Women specify that they have been sexually harrasted within the turbulence .

And For me , all of these are happening because of Woman's position in society is way too poor then It's supposed to be . Factors of these are Quran , Democratic Confrontation and poor nationally and socially development in Islamic Nations.

She is a Dutch Reporter . Isn't it obvious that she is abused ?
The following word of that reporting is " Dutch Reporter has taken to the Hospital after that she has gone back to her country"

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/internation...jybnAJ2b2L

[+] 1 user Likes Riqposso's post
19-08-2013, 06:35 AM
Context is important. Thank you.

The link was to a page in a language I could not read.

So, what policies, cultural changes etc. would you like them to adopt?

Bear in mind that cultural change takes time (with or without the benefits(?) of revolution) and requires consensus regarding their vision for the future, a recognition of the pain points in their current position and a plan/programme to achieve a definable future state (measurable targets).

'Too much too soon' is likely to be resisted and perhaps regarded as tyranny.

And, btw, I am taking an exam covering this very subject tomorrow. I should be studying. Arghhh!

19-08-2013, 07:12 AM
(19-08-2013 06:35 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Context is important. Thank you.

The link was to a page in a language I could not read.

So, what policies, cultural changes etc. would you like them to adopt?

Bear in mind that cultural change takes time (with or without the benefits(?) of revolution) and requires consensus regarding their vision for the future, a recognition of the pain points in their current position and a plan/programme to achieve a definable future state (measurable targets).

'Too much too soon' is likely to be resisted and perhaps regarded as tyranny.

And, btw, I am taking an exam covering this very subject tomorrow. I should be studying. Arghhh!
I think It's not that late for them , but to be honest things are not going that well on Egypt about Democratic Government . Almighty Atatürk was seen these day early and said Middle Eastern nations will clash in themself and with themselves. At that time If Turkey takes side of the imperialist nations , It will get the same uprising as the Middle Eastern nations having.

Arab countries need a savior just like Atatürk . A Savior that attachs importance to science and intellect . A savior that develops his/her country by all means. A savior that secular , democartic law maker. A savior that works for the principle that "Peace in the Country , Peace in the world"

That's all matters .

[+] 1 user Likes Riqposso's post
19-08-2013, 08:08 AM
Go watch Vice on HBO go... There is no doubt that Egypt is in a state of civil insurrection nightly... Civilians are molotofing just about everything they can....military is putting out peoples eyes and shit.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-08-2013, 12:07 PM
(19-08-2013 08:08 AM)ridethespiral Wrote:  Go watch Vice on HBO go... There is no doubt that Egypt is in a state of civil insurrection nightly... Civilians are molotofing just about everything they can....military is putting out peoples eyes and shit.
It can't continue like this for sure.Military can't suppress whole Mursi supporters . These clashes will hurt the nation economically and hurting actually.

No doubt Egypt is digging his own grave.