RBF

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-09-2015, 06:24 PM
RBF
Just curious if anyone suffers from RBF (resting bitch face) here?

As someone who works in customer service I see it all the time but last night there was this old hag, who had the saggiest tits I've ever seen in my life but that's a different story, and I was working the door doing security so of course as the first person she sees she comes up to me to ask if a special that expired 2 weeks ago, that she knew this because she told me, was still valid (the answer is no for the retards wondering out there). And holy shit I almost just instantly punched her in the face. This hoe bag had reached final boss level status RBF.

She actually reminded me of grumpy cat. Except an old fat shaggy tit lady who felt the need to ask me stupid questions and yell my name across the store (fuck name badges) several times because she wanted to know if something was on special.
"no my dear, the only special at the moment is you"

[Image: fb557bb70ea50c9b801d2efbb632b39d.jpg]

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like earmuffs's post
21-09-2015, 06:38 PM
RE: RBF
I wanna come to work with you one day. Laugh out load
[+] 3 users Like pablo's post
21-09-2015, 06:40 PM
Hey, that "old hag" was my mother. How dare you sir! *smackity smack*

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 2 users Like cactus's post
21-09-2015, 09:17 PM
(21-09-2015 06:24 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Just curious if anyone suffers from RBF (resting bitch face) here?

As someone who works in customer service I see it all the time but last night there was this old hag, who had the saggiest tits I've ever seen in my life but that's a different story, and I was working the door doing security so of course as the first person she sees she comes up to me to ask if a special that expired 2 weeks ago, that she knew this because she told me, was still valid (the answer is no for the retards wondering out there). And holy shit I almost just instantly punched her in the face. This hoe bag had reached final boss level status RBF.

She actually reminded me of grumpy cat. Except an old fat shaggy tit lady who felt the need to ask me stupid questions and yell my name across the store (fuck name badges) several times because she wanted to know if something was on special.

Ya know, you may not realize this but some day you'll be an old fart that goes up to customer service people and asks dumb question, or at least something equivalent to this situation. You won't have tits hanging down to your crotch but you'll have balls hanging down to your knees and your wrinkly ol dick will never get hard anymore.

Old people do dumb things and their faces sometimes reflect a difficult life or bad health or money problems or kids that have treated them like shit or a lifetime of one crappy thing after another.

Just sayin.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
21-09-2015, 10:18 PM
Royal Butt Fuck?

#sigh
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
21-09-2015, 10:28 PM
(21-09-2015 10:18 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Royal Butt Fuck?
[Image: Prince-Charles-sword-danc-011_zpsx2ta5dep.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like pablo's post
21-09-2015, 11:06 PM
(21-09-2015 09:17 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(21-09-2015 06:24 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Just curious if anyone suffers from RBF (resting bitch face) here?

Ya know, you may not realize this but some day you'll be an old fart that goes up to customer service people and asks dumb question, or at least something equivalent to this situation. You won't have tits hanging down to your crotch but you'll have balls hanging down to your knees and your wrinkly ol dick will never get hard anymore.

Old people do dumb things and their faces sometimes reflect a difficult life or bad health or money problems or kids that have treated them like shit or a lifetime of one crappy thing after another.

Just sayin.

Old people do not get a pass simply because they're old.
Cunts get old too and guess what? they're still cunts.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
21-09-2015, 11:09 PM
me af

usually

I've been told I have RBF by a lot of people, but one of my managers actually gets onto me for looking too happy sometimes, so I guess it just depends on the day you catch me on.
[+] 2 users Like Ferdinand's post
21-09-2015, 11:22 PM
I've always heard that resting your bitch face keeps you pretty.

Consider

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 4 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
21-09-2015, 11:22 PM
(21-09-2015 11:06 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(21-09-2015 09:17 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Ya know, you may not realize this but some day you'll be an old fart that goes up to customer service people and asks dumb question, or at least something equivalent to this situation. You won't have tits hanging down to your crotch but you'll have balls hanging down to your knees and your wrinkly ol dick will never get hard anymore.

Just sayin.

Old people do not get a pass simply because they're old.
Cunts get old too and guess what? they're still cunts.

I felt the same way you did at one time.

I'll be dead when you're old but I guarantee you'll see the world in a different way when your in your 60's or 70's.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post