RC Church Pays Paedophile's Legal Costs...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-02-2017, 11:58 PM
RE: RC Church Pays Paedophile's Legal Costs...
You know -- I'm kinda surprised they didn't just keep the kiddie diddler in the church - and "declare sanctuary".............

Bet they do, in the future.

It'll be cheaper than paying the legal bills....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-02-2017, 01:07 AM
The laity who still donate to this organization need to do some deep soul-searching.
21-02-2017, 06:19 AM
(21-02-2017 01:07 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  deep soul-searching.

Izzat what they call it these days? Tongue

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
21-02-2017, 08:20 AM
Possible reasons:

1. The officials in the church deciding to provide funding are themselves pedophiles.

2. This particular pedophile has damning information about other church officials and they're trying to gain favor to keep him quiet.

3. Both of the above.

Friggin' barbarians! Here's hoping it does them no good and it's simply money wasted. Dodgy

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 2 users Like Impulse's post
21-02-2017, 09:41 AM
(20-02-2017 06:11 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!??
And how much compensation did the church give his victims?? I'm guessing as minimal as possible/none.

In some cases, only up to $50,000 was awarded to the victims. This was set at the time by the church hierarchy as a maximum. The initial response of the Catholic church in Australia was to minimise costs as their very first consideration. The victim compensation was also given on a "without prejudice" basis (no admission of guilt).

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
21-02-2017, 09:51 AM
Uh... small legality with deporting these priests... They were/are all Australian citizens, and therefore can't be deported.

Mufiz Rahaman was a Muslim refugee from Myanmar (formerly Burma) who raped a 10-year-old boy in NSW in 2015.

21-02-2017, 10:05 AM
Drag them down to the unfathomable depths of Ry'leh.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
21-02-2017, 10:10 AM
(20-02-2017 07:31 PM)julep Wrote:  I guess I'd rather have the church pay the defense costs than the taxpayers. I don't know how it works in Australia, though. Would taxpayers be paying the costs of his defense, if the church didn't?
I'll certainly be happy if the church goes broke paying lawyers and settlements.

The church—in and of itself—doesn't pay its legal costs. It pays from the donations/tithes that its congregation puts into the plate every Sunday; millions of tax-free dollars every year. $1.5 mil is a drop in the ocean when you consider the wealth of the Catholic church in Australia; every year, it turns over more than $15 billion. If it was a corporation it would rank in Australia's top 10.

The church owns an insurance company, a mortgage broking business, and controls more than $4 billion in superannuation funds. It also holds in excess of $100 billion in property and other assets

21-02-2017, 06:13 PM
(21-02-2017 09:41 AM)SYZ Wrote:  
(20-02-2017 06:11 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!??
And how much compensation did the church give his victims?? I'm guessing as minimal as possible/none.

In some cases, only up to $50,000 was awarded to the victims. This was set at the time by the church hierarchy as a maximum. The initial response of the Catholic church in Australia was to minimise costs as their very first consideration. The victim compensation was also given on a "without prejudice" basis (no admission of guilt).

Giving it on no-prejudice makes absolutely zero sense. If you're claiming you're guilt-free why are you compensating these people? And $50K? disgusting.

This is a cult of paedophiles. I mean there were what? 5 of them? working at the same school, obviously covering for each other and what have you. And estimated 20% of these Brotherhood priests are paedophiles that we know of. How many are actually paedophiles? 50%? 100%?? But because it's "Catholic" it's seen as.. tolerable. If this was a group of Muslims, or just a cult with no religious affiliation (like just a group of teachers) people would be up in arms. But because it has "Catholic" written all over it it's almost a 'get out of jail free' card (not literally, this cunts going to jail, but in the sense that people still "respect" the church and belong to it and give them money). It just demonstrates the power and absolute cancerous-ness of religion.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
21-02-2017, 06:42 PM
Sometimes I gotta wonder if I should just pretend to be a Christian and open a church so I can steal millions of dollars from people. I mean, if churches have that kind of money to just throw at people, why can't I find a way to steal money...I mean..."take donations" from people until I have that kind of cash?

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ