RC Church Pays Paedophile's Legal Costs...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-02-2017, 07:36 PM
RE: RC Church Pays Paedophile's Legal Costs...
(21-02-2017 06:42 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  Sometimes I gotta wonder if I should just pretend to be a Christian and open a church so I can steal millions of dollars from people. I mean, if churches have that kind of money to just throw at people, why can't I find a way to steal money...I mean..."take donations" from people until I have that kind of cash?

You don't know me, but I would make a really good bishop. Angel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-02-2017, 09:42 PM
RE: RC Church Pays Paedophile's Legal Costs...
(21-02-2017 06:42 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  Sometimes I gotta wonder if I should just pretend to be a Christian and open a church so I can steal millions of dollars from people. I mean, if churches have that kind of money to just throw at people, why can't I find a way to steal money...I mean..."take donations" from people until I have that kind of cash?

The issue with that is, unlike theists, you likely have morals to not scam money out of people that can't really afford it. That's one of the downsides of being an atheist, you don't get your morals from a 2,000 year old text written by goat herders in the middle east. It makes things like scamming poor people or murder or forgiving pedophiles a little tricky to stomach.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post