RE:Introduction

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-10-2017, 03:33 AM
RE: RE:Introduction
Hello Lynn, welcome Smile

I have a website here which discusses the issues and terminology surrounding religion and atheism. It's hopefully user friendly to all.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-10-2017, 07:47 AM
(13-10-2017 02:44 AM)lynn Wrote:  Hi, I'm Lynn...i'm also new here...i just found this forum over an app TapaTalk...and i really enjoy reading the exchange of ideas...

I'm a Catholic but not really that religious though I was raised as one but I don't really agree with all the teachings and beliefs they claim...it's really quite contradicting with what I saw...

Welcome to TTA.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-10-2017, 02:09 PM
Welcome to the forum.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
Find all posts by this user
13-10-2017, 02:37 PM
Welcome to the forum Lynn Smile
13-10-2017, 06:51 PM
Welcome Lynn! Smile

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
13-10-2017, 07:12 PM
Welcome to TTA! I'm a former Catholic, so I'd just offer peanut butter for the communion hosts!
13-10-2017, 07:17 PM
(13-10-2017 02:44 AM)lynn Wrote:  Hi, I'm Lynn...i'm also new here...i just found this forum over an app TapaTalk...and i really enjoy reading the exchange of ideas...

I'm a Catholic but not really that religious though I was raised as one but I don't really agree with all the teachings and beliefs they claim...it's really quite contradicting with what I saw...

Welcome!

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
13-10-2017, 08:42 PM
Thanks for the welcome guys Smile

Sent from my SM-J105B using Tapatalk