RE: Leadership & sociopathy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-12-2012, 11:41 AM
(11-12-2012 08:39 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(11-12-2012 08:27 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Fuck. Timeline jumped me to the first post. This is gonna suck.

At least you're not pregnant like Kingsy was.
You sure about that? Drinking Beverage

Just visiting.

-SR
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-12-2012, 08:36 AM
RE: RE: Leadership & sociopathy
We have a simple rule of thumb at the research lab where I work. "Anyone who wants to move into a position of management is immediately disqualified." We have to recruit and cajole and even threaten each other to get our managers. "If you don't take the job Bob, you know they're just gonna put some dickhead in charge of us."

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
15-12-2012, 09:21 AM
(14-12-2012 11:41 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(11-12-2012 08:39 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  At least you're not pregnant like Kingsy was.
You sure about that? Drinking Beverage

No. Unsure

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
15-12-2012, 09:22 AM
(15-12-2012 08:36 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  We have a simple rule of thumb at the research lab where I work. "Anyone who wants to move into a position of management is immediately disqualified." We have to recruit and cajole and even threaten each other to get our managers. "If you don't take the job Bob, you know they're just gonna put some dickhead in charge of us."

Wait. You mean there are bigger dickheads than you out there?

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
15-12-2012, 09:38 AM
(15-12-2012 09:22 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(15-12-2012 08:36 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  We have a simple rule of thumb at the research lab where I work. "Anyone who wants to move into a position of management is immediately disqualified." We have to recruit and cajole and even threaten each other to get our managers. "If you don't take the job Bob, you know they're just gonna put some dickhead in charge of us."

Wait. You mean there are bigger dickheads than you out there?

Dunno about bigger, more like less malleable, you know harder, stiffer. ... Well maybe you don't.

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
15-12-2012, 10:52 AM
RE: RE: Leadership & sociopathy
When I was in management there is a very fine line. One one hand I like to be everybodys friend but then there are rules to abide to in the workplace. If you break those rules no matter how good a friends we were I still had to fire people.

You tell them it isnt personal.

So I can understand how sociopathic people can get to the top of management.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.