REQUEST TO BE BANNED FROM THIS SITE

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-03-2017, 02:55 PM
RE: REQUEST TO BE BANNED FROM THIS SITE
(02-03-2017 02:53 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(02-03-2017 02:46 PM)Emma Wrote:  I mean, if they really want to be done with the site, the power to do so is in their own hands. They can unsubscribe from threads so they get no emails and... just stop coming back. Boom. Done.

Normally that's what I tell people to do. That's generally speaking a normal adult would do too.

Requests for banning are denied and this person wasn't banned for that reason at all.

They were banned for essentially rug shitting and not being worth the effort.

God-dammit, this rug really ties the room together, too.

Thank goodness they are gone.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Emma's post
02-03-2017, 02:56 PM
(02-03-2017 02:53 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  They were banned for essentially rug shitting and not being worth the effort.

sigh. okay. Guess they already had gone full retard. Not much left to see after that.

#sigh
[+] 5 users Like GirlyMan's post
02-03-2017, 03:06 PM
One might think if one wants to leave, one can do that without pulling a melodrama.
[+] 6 users Like abaris's post
02-03-2017, 03:18 PM
(02-03-2017 03:06 PM)abaris Wrote:  One might think if one wants to leave, one can do that without pulling a melodrama.

But when one target is to cause drama then it isn't so easy.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
02-03-2017, 03:18 PM
(02-03-2017 03:06 PM)abaris Wrote:  One might think if one wants to leave, one can do that without pulling a melodrama.

Unless melodrama was the intent all along.

She certainly seemed like a needy motherfucker.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
02-03-2017, 03:20 PM
(02-03-2017 03:18 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Unless melodrama was the intent all along.

She certainly seemed like a needy motherfucker.

Possibly. Maybe the user fit the description of troll. I hadn't followed their posts until I saw this capitalized beauty screaming for attention.
02-03-2017, 05:40 PM
Doesn't it figure? The one time I try to help someone who MIGHT be a troll or drive-by and of course it bites me on the ass. This is why I always wait about a week or so before I decide if I'm going to help, because these weirdos are too plentiful. I have just one life and I don't want to waste one second of it on these people. Ugh.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like WillHopp's post
02-03-2017, 06:46 PM
Did geeky have a fit because of being trolled? Laughat

Bummer.

I miss all the fun around here.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
03-03-2017, 12:21 AM
(02-03-2017 05:40 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  Doesn't it figure? The one time I try to help someone who MIGHT be a troll or drive-by and of course it bites me on the ass. This is why I always wait about a week or so before I decide if I'm going to help, because these weirdos are too plentiful. I have just one life and I don't want to waste one second of it on these people. Ugh.

That's why I'm firm, even in the Help section. I was the first to call out the dog pile, but that didn't stop me from giving a reasoned explanation as to how and why she garnered the reaction she got. No one can say I didn't try to communicate the reality of the situation. Of course it quickly devolved as it was clear that she was no longer anywhere close to being on the reservation, with the thread's movement out of Help (as none had been asked for, it was just being used as a shield to hide her vitriol behind) and into the wild.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
03-03-2017, 12:30 AM
(02-03-2017 02:28 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  You'd do well seeking a therapist. There are usually mental health professionals that have a sliding scale and will charge only what you can afford. Good luck.

Not where I live.