E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-10-2012, 10:05 PM
RE: RFID Tracking Students
This is hilarious, I can't believe it, it's absurd... it's... AARRGGGG!!! It's really dictatorial, you americans really need to make your government a bit more afraid of the people...

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
10-10-2012, 12:11 AM
Can't vote for homecoming?

Who gives a flying shit.
Schools seriously need to come up with way way better punishments.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
10-10-2012, 06:57 AM
Re: RFID Tracking Students
Im not made for this world.
[+] 1 user Likes TheBlackKnight's post
11-10-2012, 12:59 AM
The civil libertarian in me raises some alarms, but this seems overhyped. It's not like the kids are getting RFIDs implanted or anything. These RFIDs are not GPS chips that track them outside the grounds or anything. They likely have radios which triangulate their position on school grounds. And the chips are in ID cards the school makes them wear.

How is the use of these any different that the same processes that are routinely practiced manually in any school? Attendance for every class--be where you're supposed to be when you are supposed to be there. Hall passes. Etc.

And then of course the source for this story is World Nut Daily. Automatic fruit loop alert.
16-10-2012, 05:01 PM
(09-10-2012 10:05 PM)nach_in Wrote:  This is hilarious, I can't believe it, it's absurd... it's... AARRGGGG!!! It's really dictatorial, you americans really need to make your government a bit more afraid of the people...

Should we all become muslim and blow things up? Unfortunately, there is no way the government is going to fear us. We are fully under their control. We have no privacy anymore. They have already started offering to microchip babies. Just like circumcision. Done to them before they can understand what is being done to them. Once all previous generations die off they will make it illegal to remove the chips and people will truly be nothing but cattle.