RGIII out in Washington for good.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-11-2014, 02:55 PM
RGIII out in Washington for good.

So who thinks the Skins will get a 3rd rounder for him? Could have been an all time great QB but just broke down too easily. I give him at best 3 more years before he is out of the league for good.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-11-2014, 04:31 PM
RE: RGIII out in Washington for good.
What did he major in in college? I'm sure he has the grades to get a really good job somewhere.

Angel

[Image: Atheismreality_zps62a2c96a.jpg]
01-12-2014, 10:52 AM
There are enough teams that suck at QB that he has a chance of landing on another team.
01-12-2014, 11:09 AM
(30-11-2014 04:31 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  What did he major in in college? I'm sure he has the grades to get a really good job somewhere.

Angel

Despite declaring himself eligible for the NFL draft after his junior year RGIII graduated number 7 in his class at Baylor with a degree in political science. Since then he has been doing graduate studies with an eye on becoming a lawyer.

http://www.baylorbears.com/sports/m-foot...ert00.html

Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.

[Image: anigrey.gif]
03-12-2014, 08:25 PM
(01-12-2014 11:09 AM)Popeyes Pappy Wrote:  
(30-11-2014 04:31 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  What did he major in in college? I'm sure he has the grades to get a really good job somewhere.

Angel

Despite declaring himself eligible for the NFL draft after his junior year RGIII graduated number 7 in his class at Baylor with a degree in political science. Since then he has been doing graduate studies with an eye on becoming a lawyer.

http://www.baylorbears.com/sports/m-foot...ert00.html

He is one sharp dude. A shitload of NFL players are smart as shit. The OL and QB's tend to be the smartest but they all take an intelligence test.

Here's hoping he makes a better lawyer than a QB. Big Grin

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
03-12-2014, 08:29 PM
After the recent scandal at UNC how can anyone be sure that any of these guys ever attended a class in their lives?

http://www.businessweek.com/articles/201...nt-go-away

Quote:The worst academic scandal presently roiling the $16 billion college sports industry just won’t go away, and that’s very bad news for the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Following the school’s belated admission last month about the pervasiveness of no-show classes to keep athletes eligible, UNC has been hit with a fresh lawsuit by a former star football player and revelations about the heavy dependence of its 2005 national championship men’s basketball team on the phony courses.

[Image: Atheismreality_zps62a2c96a.jpg]
03-12-2014, 08:40 PM
(30-11-2014 02:55 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
So who thinks the Skins will get a 3rd rounder for him? Could have been an all time great QB but just broke down too easily. I give him at best 3 more years before he is out of the league for good.

The only thing RG did wrong was take to many risks, but I have been watching this game since I was a kid, lots of rookies do this for every position.

This has more to do with Danny and his crappy ownership skills. He tries to buy a team instead of build one. We could have had Montana behind our line and the same thing would happen. RG is one player, he wouldn't have gotten injured that frequently if we had a line that could protect him and have all sides of the ball playing well. Skins haven't fired on all cylinders since Danny bought the team.

If RG does not stay on this team, but stays healthy I think if he gets on the right team he could have a long career.

I want him to stay, but I don't want him playing running back and I do want the Skins to play well not only on offense, but defense and special teams, all at the same time and consistently game after game. We have only had a couple above average seasons in the past 23 years.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-12-2014, 08:49 PM
(03-12-2014 08:40 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  The only thing RG did wrong was take to many risks, but I have been watching this game since I was a kid, lots of rookies do this for every position.

He thought he was still in College.

(03-12-2014 08:40 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  This has more to do with Danny and his crappy ownership skills. He tries to buy a team instead of build one.

They definitely need a new owner. We've sucked every year since he bought the team. Dude needs to stick to amusement parks.

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.