RIP Fred Phelps

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-03-2014, 04:00 PM (This post was last modified: 23-03-2014 04:08 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: RIP Fred Phelps
(23-03-2014 03:20 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  I heard he was a retired sergeant major and is getting full military honors at funeral...as a man in uniform, this sickens me.

Why? He earned it and shit even if he did turn into a prick.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2014, 04:40 PM
(21-03-2014 04:25 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(20-03-2014 10:59 AM)Elder Cunningham Wrote:  I'm not going to say anything bad about him, he's dead after all. Instead I will just share this image of one man's love for his fellow man.

[Image: Gay-kiss.jpg]

I agree with this guy:

Fred is dead, and it is okay to be happy about it. But he's just going to be replaced by an equally bad piece of shit.

And that it would be hilarious if his funeral was picketed.

I would be happy. Look even the KKK called is church prejudice. When they KKK says you are a bigot, you should just quit.Dodgy

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
23-03-2014, 06:54 PM
(23-03-2014 04:00 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(23-03-2014 03:20 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  I heard he was a retired sergeant major and is getting full military honors at funeral...as a man in uniform, this sickens me.

Why? He earned it and shit even if he did turn into a prick.

he did earn it, but then spent his life disrespecting fallen military members and their families by picketing their funerals because he has a problem with homosexuality...cause that makes sense, but you are right....it is his right, gotta love the country we live in.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
23-03-2014, 07:18 PM
A little bit of hatred left his world with him. I won't celebrate that the man died, but I can't say that I am sad about it.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
23-03-2014, 08:19 PM
(23-03-2014 07:18 PM)Anjele Wrote:  A little bit of hatred left his world with him. I won't celebrate that the man died, but I can't say that I am sad about it.

A little bit less hatred is a cause for celebration.

#sigh
23-03-2014, 08:20 PM

That is apparently a new urban legend that is making the rounds. I looked back at "Addicted to Hate" and saw that as a teenager he had had plans to go to West Point, but did not serve in the military.

At any rate the family (Shirley) has announced that there will be no funeral because some shit like "we don't worship idols".

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
24-03-2014, 03:31 AM
(23-03-2014 08:20 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  

That is apparently a new urban legend that is making the rounds. I looked back at "Addicted to Hate" and saw that as a teenager he had had plans to go to West Point, but did not serve in the military.

At any rate the family (Shirley) has announced that there will be no funeral because some shit like "we don't worship idols".

I heard it was more like 'we don't worship the dead', but it doesn't really matter, I mean, we'll all conveniently forget Jesus and crosses for a minute, shall we?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
24-03-2014, 05:22 AM
Time magazine

http://time.com/32564/fred-phelps-westbo...-obituary/

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 2 users Like WitchSabrina's post
24-03-2014, 06:01 AM
If there was a hell, Phelps would be there choking on cock.

I'm just annoyed that his death wasn't longer and more painful - not enough suffering for that asshole.

Why ridicule religion?
The only appropriate response to the ridiculous is ridicule.
[+] 2 users Like SlyPhy's post
25-03-2014, 12:39 PM
Good. Fuck Fred Phelps, he was a vial waste of space who didn't deserve to breath the same air as the rest of us.

I'm glad the cunt is dead, if his funeral was near me I would stand on the side of the road cheering as the hurse drove by with a huge fucking smile on my face.

I don't care that he was "a human being", he was a piece of shit, the crusted scum of a New Delhi sewer, I celebrate his death joyfully. In fact I might buy something nice from the bakery later today and eat it with much joy to celebrate the fact that world just became a little less shit and that people close to Fred Phelps, who are also human piles of crusted sewer gunge, are grieving. Grieve you pieces of shit, I hope you feel sad and miserable that he died because you're horrible human beings that deserve to feel sad and miserable.

The only sad and miserable thing here is that more of his 'followers' didn't die with him.

#praisejesus #lifeisgood

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post