RIP Lucasarts

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-04-2013, 08:24 AM
RIP Lucasarts
So long Lucasarts. You released some of my favorite games, the jedi knight series, empire at war and battlefront, although Star Wars Kinect sucked donkey dick.

And Disney... You better not fuck up EP.7
[Image: avgn.png.png]
I'm watching you...

What do you do think of this? What are your favorite Star Wars game? (Don't pretend you don't have any)

[Image: 9f6.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like ELK12695's post
05-04-2013, 08:29 AM
RE: RIP Lucasarts
The Force Unleashed was good. I did not play much Battlefront, but I liked it okay. And The Old Republic 2 (while buggy) is a top 5 game for me all-time.

Evolve

Smartass
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/James_Beard2
05-04-2013, 09:42 AM
Huh....
I guess that explains why I can't log on to multiplayer Battlefront any more.... Consider

But that's OK, as much as I liked playing it when I did, I consider it one of the most borked FPSs around. Tongue

[Image: 2aane4j.jpg]
05-04-2013, 09:48 AM
I liked the old Lucas arts... Full throttle, outlaws, etc... And most of the star wars games were good.
05-04-2013, 09:58 AM
(05-04-2013 08:24 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  So long Lucasarts. You released some of my favorite games, the jedi knight series, empire at war and battlefront, although Star Wars Kinect sucked donkey dick.

And Disney... You better not fuck up EP.7
[Image: avgn.png.png]
I'm watching you...

What do you do think of this? What are your favorite Star Wars game? (Don't pretend you don't have any)

AVGN! Laughat

Pod racing N64.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
05-04-2013, 10:13 AM
Re: RIP Lucasarts
Oh no... What's happening to the license of Zombies Ate My Neighbors... Someone needs to buy that and remake it in it's form, just enhanced.

Kotor games were great but lucasArts had several great nearly forgotten games in the 90s. Like Full Throttle.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
05-04-2013, 10:39 AM
The battlefront games were brilliant. The force unleashed was good too, 2nd one was unnecessary.

The phantom menace ps1 game was fun.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
05-04-2013, 01:02 PM
Hm... Well, I like "The Force Unleashed" but I'd have to say that "Jedi Knight Academy" is my favorite. I've been playing that game for around 6 years now I think. I've modded my copy soooo much.

Semper requiremus veritatis.
05-04-2013, 01:32 PM
(05-04-2013 10:39 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  The force unleashed was good too, 2nd one was unnecessary.

Storywise the sequel was weak and way too short, but gameplay wise it was a big improvment, i had a crapload of fun with II. And Juno Eclipse is H-O-T.

If people want to know, my favorite Star Wars game is Jedi Outcast. Therefore Kyle Katarn is my favorite Star Wars character aswell; he's like the ST universe Chuck Norris, without the crazy fundamentalist ideas.

[Image: 9f6.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
05-04-2013, 02:03 PM
BATTLEFROOOOOOOOOOONT!

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post